[3.5-3.12 + 3,18 HC] Pure Herald of Agony Jugg. All content. Videos+Link to 3.14 & 3.15 Updates

I have only one pure/disc jewels and my max virulence stack is 37 on single target.

1 cold iron and shield. 12 as on gloves 18 fa support on cyclone.

How can I max my virulence stacks? Adding second pure/disc jewels will solve the problem?
For the cold iron variant:

1. Make sure you are using golden rule

2. Disc is likely to help. I haven't tried stacking it, but it seems likely that it does stack and would allow you to maintain higher virulence

3. Attack speed from every source possible (quality on the faster attacks will get you up to another 10%)

Let us know how multiple disc nodes work out if you go that route!

GL

-O
Dernière édition par Orion72, le 14 mai 2020 17:02:47
"
Orion72 a écrit :

2. Disc is likely help. I haven't tried stacking it, but it seems likely that it does stack and would allow you to maintain higher virulence

3. Attack speed from every source possible (quality on the faster attacks will get you up to another 105)

GL

-O

totaly forgot about golden rule :D
fa quality sure will help too. Thanks!
"
pphnx a écrit :
"
Orion72 a écrit :

2. Disc is likely help. I haven't tried stacking it, but it seems likely that it does stack and would allow you to maintain higher virulence

3. Attack speed from every source possible (quality on the faster attacks will get you up to another 105)

GL

-O

totaly forgot about golden rule :D
fa quality sure will help too. Thanks!

Once you equip the Golden Rule, please come back and post how many stacks of virulence you can maintain against a single target using only one disciples. Important scientific inquiry to know whether the CIP version can make use of 3-4 pure agony nodes or not. :>

-O
Dernière édition par Orion72, le 14 mai 2020 17:23:29
Cannibalized some equipment from standard and ran a test using golden rule, disciples and 4 pure agony nodes. Result was a little surprising.

With one disciples and a single target, could get virulence to hover between 40-45 but no higher. (With multiple targets, hits 60 just fine).

This suggests that the balance for effectiveness has now swung back to the Quill rain version, which can maintain 60 stacks on a single target. By my estimate, this yields damage somewhat greater than the CIP version (even after adjusting for the Herald level difference) with significantly better LGOH.

This might not be true with a sufficient number of disciples nodes, but that set up is too expensive for me to test. I'm gonna guess it will take more than two. If anyone is able to test this out, I would be very curious for the result.

-O
Double CIP both AS corruption

Cyclone + Lesser Poison + Poison + FA(from gloves)
Golden Rule
Double Disciples

My virulence stack on single target is 39.

This is a boss build. I dont care how much virulence stack on multi-target.

May be it can go up with cyc + cwc + ball lightnig + poison but idk...

Seems barrage + Quill rain is much better for maintaining 40+ virulence
"
Orion72 a écrit :
Cannibalized some equipment from standard and ran a test using golden rule, disciples and 4 pure agony nodes. Result was a little surprising.

With one disciples and a single target, could get virulence to hover between 40-45 but no higher. (With multiple targets, hits 60 just fine).

This suggests that the balance for effectiveness has now swung back to the Quill Rain version, which can maintain 60 stacks on a single target. By my estimate, this yields damage somewhat greater than the CIP version (even after adjusting for the Herald level difference) with significantly better LGOH.

This might not be true with a sufficient number of disciples nodes, but that set up is too expensive for me to test. I'm gonna guess it will take more than two. If anyone is able to test this out, I would be very curious for the result.

-O

Hi, I had been min-maxing HoAg Juggernaut for the last 1,5 year and I stumbled across this thread just one month ago. GREAT work U are doing here! I am in love with this idea of build when U only focus on healing youself and the minion do all the killing. My QR version is little bit different; I hate gluttony and the idea of beeing naked (no armour and I love my +50k unflasked armour and +80k with flasks), so I wear BrassDome (Huge armour and no extra damage form critical strikes; it counts for spells too;-D) on my tits and Stygian Vise as a belt. I also use two Circles of Nostalgia to increase Crawler damage and to reduce HoAg mana reservation. Maloney's Mechanism to inflict Poacher's Mark on hit by Rain of Arrows; I am also working on Awakened Curse on Hit Support to deal with hexproof enemies; not aquired yet, I am hybrid life/ES build but yet the whole idea stays the same;-D

I write it because I want to humbly ask U a question. Don't get me wrong; I know U already stated that: "This suggests that the balance for effectiveness has now swung back to the Quill Rain version, which can maintain 60 stacks on a single target." But I would like U to be more specific; how long did Your one attack last (attack time); 0.20s or longer, how many arrows did U shoot per attack; no fork, no pierce, no chain on Barrage? Because if one does not need Disciples using 4 stacks of Pure Agony (60 virulences), then one can use Cult Leader insted; it's 35% increased minion damage against 20% from Disciples; on 4 nodes it's extra 60% increased damage;-D

I am asking because I am faithful STD player so all of it is still a future for me;-D

Best Regards

Armagedda
Dernière édition par Sedes_Cruentes, le 16 mai 2020 12:28:01
"
Sedes_Cruentes a écrit :
"
Orion72 a écrit :

This suggests that the balance for effectiveness has now swung back to the Quill Rain version, which can maintain 60 stacks on a single target. By my estimate, this yields damage somewhat greater than the CIP version (even after adjusting for the Herald level difference) with significantly better LGOH.

-O

Hi, I had been min-maxing HoAg Juggernaut for the last 1,5 year and I stumbled across this thread just one month ago. GREAT work U are doing here! I am in love with this idea of build when U only focus on healing youself and the minion do all the killing. My QR version is little bit different; I hate gluttony and the idea of beeing naked (no armour and I love my +50k unflasked armour and +80k with flasks), so I wear BrassDome (Huge armour and no extra damage form critical strikes; it counts for spells too;-D) on my tits and Stygian Vise as a belt. I also use two Circles of Nostalgia to increase Crawler damage and to reduce HoAg mana reservation. Maloney's Mechanism to inflict Poacher's Mark on hit by Rain of Arrows; I am also working on Awakened Curse on Hit Support to deal with hexproof enemies; not aquired yet, I am hybrid life/ES build but yet the whole idea stays the same;-D

I write it because I want to humbly ask U a question. Don't get me wrong; I know U already stated that: "This suggests that the balance for effectiveness has now swung back to the Quill Rain version, which can maintain 60 stacks on a single target." But I would like U to be more specific; how long did Your one attack last (attack time); 0.20s or longer, how many arrows did U shoot per attack; no fork, no pierce, no chain on Barrage? Because if one does not need Disciples using 4 stacks of Pure Agony (60 virulences), then one can use Cult Leader insted; it's 35% increased minion damage against 20% from Disciples; on 4 nodes it's extra 60% increased damage;-D

I am asking because I am faithful STD player so all of it is still a future for me;-D

Best Regards

Armagedda

With one disciples and attacking at 4.85/sec, 9 arrows per attack (barrage>GMP= 43.65 arrows/sec all of which hit due to RT maintains a flickering 60 stacks of virulence on a single target. Links are barrage>GMP>poison>faster attacks>lgoh>withering touch.

Hope that helps.

-O
"
Orion72 a écrit :
"
Sedes_Cruentes a écrit :
"
Orion72 a écrit :

-O

Best Regards

Armagedda

With one disciples and attacking at 4.85/sec, 9 arrows per attack (barrage>GMP= 43.65 arrows/sec all of which hit due to RT maintains a flickering 60 stacks of virulence on a single target. Links are barrage>GMP>poison>faster attacks>lgoh>withering touch.

Hope that helps.

-O

Yes it does, thank You very much.

Best regards!

Armagedda
Hey I've just finish acts with this build, suuuuper safe leveling but wondering, in the 2 and 3 cluster jewel trees you dont have minion accuracy anymore, should i still be getting them? Thinking I might get them till i need the points for clusters instead.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires