[3.5-3.12 + 3,18 HC] Pure Herald of Agony Jugg. All content. Videos+Link to 3.14 & 3.15 Updates

Phoenix is not usually a difficult fight, but I would not entirely facetank, no. Move out of the way of his big explosions and you can facetank the rest.

-O
"
Dafii a écrit :
"
TxE4GL3k a écrit :
Kudos to you, Orion72. Great tanky build for HC. I'd like to start this build in 3.6 HC. I'm trying to practice a little bit in the rest of Betrayal league. I wonder if, by any chance, you may share a little bit more detailed in when leveling as a league starter. For example, can you share leveling skill trees like before using HoA, doing labs? Also, what weapons and accessories should be used while leveling before getting Quill and Thief's Torment, please? Really appreciate it.

Dont think about leaguestart iam pretty sure herald of agony will not survive the 3.6 patchnotes

I didn't see anything mentioned in the Balance Development Manifesto yet. So, HoA might be survived and not be nerfed? :)
I have read the patch notes.
As far as I can tell the build is completely untouched! (Very happy about this)

Have at in Synthesis!

-O
I'm wavering just because I want to try a new skill however I think there is about a 75% chance that I will run this build again this league. I played about 4-5 builds last league and this build was favourite by far!
Tbh I am rather excited about the changes to ES leech and self cast damage myself. I plan to use this as my starter, but I expect I will begin experimenting with other things once I have enough currency/gear put together.

-O
Man, I tried this build in the last week of Betrayal, very pleasantly surprised! Never had a problem throughout the story, and literally doing red maps right after and had no problems either (granted I had the currency to get all the high end gear for it) and couldn't be happier with the results.

Rooting for you and will be checking out other guides you'll make from here on out! Cheers mate!
Very glad you enjoyed it!

Have to say as Betrayal closes that I am super happy overall with how the build performed and with all the positive feedback.

As far as Synthesis goes, on a more careful review, the build even got two and a half buffs in the patch notes. One obvious, one maybe a little more subtle but with significant implications, and a potentially exciting new unique.

1. Convocation's cool down reduced from 8 sec to 4 sec. This is a serious QOL improvement that should significantly up the clear speed.

2. Changes softening the degree to which curses scale down in boss fights. Why does this matter, you may ask? Because with a full 1/3 effectiveness on poacher's mark against the top tier bosses, it may be possible to drop thief's torment and need only 0-2 additional added mana on hit from jewels to make the build run. (Previously the 80% reduction meant that lvl 30 poacher's mark generated only 3 mana per hit against the top bosses. Not close to enough to sustain the fight) While this obviously drops the life gain/sec somewhat, it opens possibilities to use a pair of elder rings with life gain on hit and flat life, or possibly to use only one of those and try out the new ring that reduces herald of agony reservation, allowing for the use of hatred or precision. Or other things that we have yet to meet in Synthesis. I am excited about potential flexibility/options/routes for further experimentation opened up by the seemingly small curse change.

2.5 The new maloney's quiver. Which I will have to hope (probably in vain) isn't absurdly expensive. This will make balancing rezzes a nightmare and would want us to craft pierce into our gloves or helm. But in return it takes care of our blind on hit and opens up a bunch of possibilities that will require testing to see what works best. First ideas include either another barrage or a frenzy gem linked to some combination of onslaught, withering touch, LGOH, blind, knockback, chance to flee, summon phantasm, or whatever else sounds entertaining for utility.

Anyway, those are the evening's thoughts. Hope to hear some of your stories next league!

-O

Dernière édition par Orion72, le 7 mars 2019 03:30:16
Hi,
Your build seem very well done. I wanted to give it a try, but I'm in SC and I play mostly in duo with my wife. Problem is that she'll eventually play some occultist variant of HoA, so, Curses will be very problematic.

She could use Poacher mark, but I could overide her curses with gluttony. And gluttony is essential to the build for generating endurance charge...
Have you any idea about Duoting HoA ? What combination of things could enhance the dual use of HoA ? (if any ?)

Thanks anyway, good reading, I like your experimental approach.
... nothing
"
Orion72 a écrit :

2.5 The new maloney's quiver. Which I will have to hope (probably in vain) isn't absurdly expensive. This will make balancing rezzes a nightmare and would want us to craft pierce into our gloves or helm. But in return it takes care of our blind on hit and opens up a bunch of possibilities that will require testing to see what works best. First ideas include either another barrage or a frenzy gem linked to some combination of onslaught, withering touch, LGOH, blind, knockback, chance to flee, summon phantasm, or whatever else sounds entertaining for utility.

Anyway, those are the evening's thoughts. Hope to hear some of your stories next league!

-O

You could also use some Horned talisman for the pierce ? Or lioneye vision as a cheap body armour replacement (intended to play that while waiting for better stuff), or 5 point to go to piercing shot on the tree ?
... nothing
Dernière édition par __Z__, le 7 mars 2019 14:42:47
Made a little mini video with the basic bitch breachlords in Permanent Hardcore, couldn't afford a chayula :(

Just for anyone wanting to see more vids of what the build is like while deciding on starter for 3.6.

Note that my gear is medium budget still, no faster attacks on barrage for example.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdB0cutbWrI
Dernière édition par shadowbeast82, le 7 mars 2019 14:30:10

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires