[3.5-3.12 + 3,18 HC] Pure Herald of Agony Jugg. All content. Videos+Link to 3.14 & 3.15 Updates

Hi thanks for the guide will try your build this league.
I did a winter orb triggering HoAg last league and am eager to try the more tanky lgoh version this time.

questions/thoughts:
Would RoA+blind+maim in the Quiver be a good option?
Do the hits from RoA curse a large area so that everything is precursed or doesn't the curse on hit effect from the belt work with the auto firing RoA?

or is the rare quiver option better?
Right Now I am trying out frenzy>toxic rain>maim and liking it quite a bit. This has so many options that it will want some experimentation to figure out good configurations. TBH, I think once I (hopefully) get my kaoms, I will use it for toxic rain (for the inherent slow effect) and link war banner>generosity. I believe this may allow me to use 0 minion nodes and really push the max life to the absolute limit. We'll see.

Yes the curse from the belt appears to work with the skills fired by the quiver.

-O
How would you go about crafting the gloves? Love the build BTW
Re gloves:
Elder gloves lvl 75+
Aberrant fossils one at a time until get a satisfactory result. Be patient, can sometimes take 50+ tries for a 6l glove.

In other news, I died today and learned something. It was against a ghosted Phoenix, which actually wouldnt usually be a problem. But the ghost was the rogue. I didn't understand when my life started falling near the end of the fight, panicked and died when I tried to blink away. I looked it up in the wiki and discovered that rogue grants a 33% dodge chance to the monster. Meaning not all the arrows were hitting=reduced life gain.

Just a note in case any of you find this very unusual situation.

-O
Thanks for the guide. Started the league with this and it's been my fastest toon to clear uber lab yet, doing it level 74 and doing lab carries at 75!

Playing on softcore so balancing towards a bit more damage. I'm playing more range, further back with ROA (saves me a slot) and using Kintsugi as it fits the style. The new quiver is badass, like you said, toxic rain and frenzy with life gain on hit are my options there.

Thinking of switching to claw + shield in late late game, using spectral throw to maintain the range. As claw can add chance to intimidate, hits can't be evaded and increased minion damage, while going for +1 max res on shield.

Planning to experiment with zealotry for the consecrated ground since it gives crit chance to the crawler too now.
Hey, really enjoying this build. I seem to be missing one thing tho, how do you curse with this build?
"
Synteximus a écrit :
Hey, really enjoying this build. I seem to be missing one thing tho, how do you curse with this build?

The Gluttony belt curses on hit. Really cool unique, never played with till now.
Re: Claw/shield
I always encourage experimentation and wish you luck. I can tell you though that in the late endgame, your life gain on hit will be reduced dramatically compared to barrage. My own experience was that melee was quite inferior. Good luck with the experiment though!

Today's Improved tech:
The buff to chain this patch was dramatic. I have been using HOA>Min Damage>DOFL>Chain for general clear to excellent effect. I swap chain for vile toxins for bosses I care about and that is also excellent. Both of these are significantly better than just using pierce all the time. If you are willing to do gem swaps, it gets even better.

-O
Doesn’t pierce synergize extremely well with the crawler’s volley style spread to clear the full pie slice he aims at? Or does he innately pierce and this just furthers the effect? Has chain really seemed worth the ~32% damage loss compared to pierce? Definitely going to try it out - fork/chain are so underused it would be awesome to make use of them after the changes.

On an unrelated note, and maybe it’s already been mentioned in this thread, but do tou know the exact way the crawler deals damage? I’ve heard it’s 100% phys then converted 40 or 60% (from 2 different sources) to chaos. Was curious if you had any insight.

Thanks!
After fiddling around with a few other builds I've come back to this one for Synthesis too, its just too good :) I see you are testing out a new quiver atm too mr Orion?

And a little sidenote, does the crawler seem a little slower this league compared to in Betrayal? Feels like he's lagging behind alot more than before...

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires