[3.5-3.12 + 3,18 HC] Pure Herald of Agony Jugg. All content. Videos+Link to 3.14 & 3.15 Updates

I am playing this build, and it has been very fun. Took down Uber elder, and Shaper so easily. I run with The Coming Calamity and I still have 8297 HP at lvl 96
very good
face tank shaper's beam and his ground slam.
Amazing build, got my first lvl 100, also thanks to Breach runs :P, killed almost all end game bosses deathless, you can run maps without checking the mods, hands down in my top 3 of all times! Probably gonna confirm it for the next season too
Dernière édition par Williamsii, le 21 févr. 2019 07:20:00
Gratz on 100! Very glad you enjoyed it.
Nope, this still doesn't get old :>

-O
Finished up HCB with this build, still alive with nearly all content complete this league - thanks for the guide Orion <3

Many congrats! Very pleased to hear that the Cospri's variant worked out--I was rather hoping it would. Fantastic gear set!

-O
Dernière édition par Orion72, le 24 févr. 2019 17:59:21
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1KeHyJ3-wQ

Ghosted Minotaur HC

Bad flask management :(
Dernière édition par shadowbeast82, le 26 févr. 2019 17:21:28
LoL.
Fight looked very familiar. :)
-O
"Precision is an aura that grants accuracy rating and critical strike chance. It reserves 35% of your mana"

If this is generally available in 3.6, it could have significant value to the build, depending on values. Possible that precision+generosity would be strong. So far it appears only on the new unique amulet Hyrri's truth (probably not worth equipping if that's the only way to get the aura) but we haven't seen the new 3.6 gems yet. Fingers crossed . . . .

-O
Facetank Phoenix good idea?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires