[3.5-3.12 + 3,18 HC] Pure Herald of Agony Jugg. All content. Videos+Link to 3.14 & 3.15 Updates

How would this build work as a league starter? Thinking of trying out HC next league and debating whether to try this or the Glad version.
Re league start:

Personally I enjoy it as a league starter, but it does have the drawback of marauder not having access to the gems you need until library (around 31). I address this by playing smite>ancestral call at the beginning, which works with pretty much whatever comes to hand, until I get the gems I need. Quill rain, ondars, and hyrri's are usually cheap to come by at league start and they are enough to carry you through most of the story line.

-O
Dernière édition par Orion72, le 8 févr. 2019 19:04:46
Barbarism give you some res and 1 max fire res with total 10% life for 2 points - can be 1 good choice . If you have 6L quil can move barrage on him and choice better gloves even can think at temp on hit with corr curse ammu - this can be 1 good upgrade and not soo expensive - abyss jew with life all res and acc or minion dmg again are 1 good choice I think . For mobs can use chain and gmp for better curse and switch only for boss . Best upgrade its temp on hit gloves with 1 curse amulet .Good build I do uber like 1 idiot with full screen of balls and try all time to find something to hit without great success even they hit me all time but I do them .
Hello Orion72, thanks for the amazing build. Currently i'm leveling with it in BSC, and compared to other builds i tried this one is just what i need.

I'm new to the game, so i have some questions about the gear. What is the process for crafting the Gloves and Helmets you used in your build? How much would it cost to craft something like you show in the gear tab?

I know nothing about fossil crafting, so if you can explain it to a complete noob like me it would be much appreciated.
Re Fossil crafting basics:

Fossil crafting is similar to chaos spamming, but instead of the mods being completely random, the fossil or fossils you choose influences the mods. There are many combos that can be used. The ones I recommend are for ease of use and relatively low cost, but not necessarily the most effective if you have an infinite budget. To use them, you socket the fossil(s) in an appropriate resonator and then use like either chaos orbs or alchemy orbs, depending on the type of resonator.

For the gloves, use at least an ilvl75 elder base and spam aberrant fossils until you get the desired mod(s).

For the helm also ilvl 75, but using bound fossils. For a +3 helm the base must be ilvl 86, but that is both very expensive and not strictly necessary.

There is a significant amount of rng involved. I have had success in under 5-10 and I have gone 50 or so before getting something useable. But usually not a whole lot worse than that.

Glad you are having fun with it.
Good luck!

-O
"
Orion72 a écrit :
Re Fossil crafting basics:

Fossil crafting is similar to chaos spamming, but instead of the mods being completely random, the fossil or fossils you choose influences the mods. There are many combos that can be used. The ones I recommend are for ease of use and relatively low cost, but not necessarily the most effective if you have an infinite budget. To use them, you socket the fossil(s) in an appropriate resonator and then use like either chaos orbs or alchemy orbs, depending on the type of resonator.

For the gloves, use at least an ilvl75 elder base and spam aberrant fossils until you get the desired mod(s).

For the helm also ilvl 75, but using bound fossils. For a +3 helm the base must be ilvl 86, but that is both very expensive and not strictly necessary.

There is a significant amount of rng involved. I have had success in under 5-10 and I have gone 50 or so before getting something useable. But usually not a whole lot worse than that.

Glad you are having fun with it.
Good luck!

-O

There is something i don't understand, so you are talking about getting a ilvl75 elder base right, does it change anything if that item is magic or rare or normal item? Does suffixes and prefixes of that base elder item matters to us?

And if you used resonators, what resonators you would use and what fossils you would socket? Same ones into all sockets?

Thanks for the amazing reply!
hope build brother 3.6 ^^. thank for all. build is perfect
Re 3.6: Glad you are liking it--me too, but we'll see when the patch notes come.

Re fossil crafting: Single socket resonators. Use scours as needed to get item to proper state. Mods on the item are irrelevant until you roll what you want. Use one fossil at a time, as previously suggested.

Good luck,

-O
Kudos to you, Orion72. Great tanky build for HC. I'd like to start this build in 3.6 HC. I'm trying to practice a little bit in the rest of Betrayal league. I wonder if, by any chance, you may share a little bit more detailed in when leveling as a league starter. For example, can you share leveling skill trees like before using HoA, doing labs? Also, what weapons and accessories should be used while leveling before getting Quill and Thief's Torment, please? Really appreciate it.
Dernière édition par TxE4GL3k, le 10 févr. 2019 21:42:31
"
TxE4GL3k a écrit :
Kudos to you, Orion72. Great tanky build for HC. I'd like to start this build in 3.6 HC. I'm trying to practice a little bit in the rest of Betrayal league. I wonder if, by any chance, you may share a little bit more detailed in when leveling as a league starter. For example, can you share leveling skill trees like before using HoA, doing labs? Also, what weapons and accessories should be used while leveling before getting Quill and Thief's Torment, please? Really appreciate it.

Dont think about leaguestart iam pretty sure herald of agony will not survive the 3.6 patchnotes
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
Dernière édition par Dafii, le 11 févr. 2019 04:01:53

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires