Les serveurs Sony redémarrent dans :
Ils devraient revenir en ligne dans environ .

[3.7] Storm Brand Elementalist. League Starter, Deathless Uber Elder.

"
naimhairix51 a écrit :
hey can you check my gear out,its sucks.can you see what should i focus on upgrading next since i've had poor luck in this league, so what should i focus to get for my next upgrade?

i don't think your gear sucks, mine is way worse xD (only reached T8 maps though)
what is causing you problems? survivability? clear? bosses?

Most obvious: get some quality your gems.
Why 2 life flasks?
Why a diamond flask? Can't you keep EO up without it?

Maybe get gloves/helmet with trap dmg/other rolls to support your lightning spire trap?
"
Squashling a écrit :
Hey, few questions...

I've checked PoB for both the supplied link and for my own char and apparently for storm brand - faster casting gives higher dps than lightning pen.
Also, for lightning spire, controlled destruction gives higher damage than lightning pen..

I'm not sure what you're looking at. With the PoB I supplied in the OP controlled destruction is already in lighting spire, and lightning pen gives more damage than faster casting on storm brand (19.2% from lightning pen vs 16.0% from faster casting).

21/20 arcane surge would be more damage than either, that's true, but only if you actually kept it up. That's unlikely since storm brand's mana cost is low, and we don't spam the ability. In fact we cast it as little as possible, trying to mostly brand recall. Better to just get your arcane surge from flame dash.
Dernière édition par magicrectangle, le 23 mars 2019 17:36:09
"
magicrectangle a écrit :
"
Squashling a écrit :
Hey, few questions...

I've checked PoB for both the supplied link and for my own char and apparently for storm brand - faster casting gives higher dps than lightning pen.
Also, for lightning spire, controlled destruction gives higher damage than lightning pen..

I'm not sure what you're looking at. With the PoB I supplied in the OP controlled destruction is already in lighting spire, and lightning pen gives more damage than faster casting on storm brand (19.2% from lightning pen vs 16.0% from faster casting).

21/20 arcane surge would be more damage than either, that's true, but only if you actually kept it up. That's unlikely since storm brand's mana cost is low, and we don't spam the ability. In fact we cast it as little as possible, trying to mostly brand recall. Better to just get your arcane surge from flame dash.

oh yeh.. apparently I've made some modifications and saved it.
also I may have looked at an older version.

Thanks for the reply :)
My Storm Brand has a 1.1% crit chance. Is there a minimum amount of crit chance needed for Elemental Overload to be viable?
@magicrectangle

Another question :)

Why not elemental focus on the trap?

btw.. you forgot to activate 'is the enemy shcoked?' on the PoB
"
0sync0 a écrit :
My Storm Brand has a 1.1% crit chance. Is there a minimum amount of crit chance needed for Elemental Overload to be viable?

Once you reach trickery in the shadow area that will go up to 2.2%.

As for a minimum, some people are reporting that 2.2% is enough for them. If it doesn't feel good for you, there's always the crit if you haven't crit recently boot enchant.

"
Squashling a écrit :
@magicrectangle

Another question :)

Why not elemental focus on the trap?

You can do that if you want to. I find that it is not that uncommon for my traps to be hitting targets which don't yet have a storm brand on them, so I'd rather be able to get shock and chill from the trap.

"
btw.. you forgot to activate 'is the enemy shcoked?' on the PoB

I didn't forget. PoB does not calculate shock correctly. It simply assumes a maximum 50% shock if you check that box. You are not achieving that much shock. I have manually calculated the correct shock value on one of my flasks.

Your correct shock value depends on how much effect of shock and effect of non-damaging ailments you have in tree and on gear. You get a base shock of 20% from being an elementalist, and then that gets multiplied by your effect of shock.

I have 100% increased effect of shock from gear:

The tree has a further 10% from the shadow "elemental focus" node, for a total of 110% increased effect of shock.

20% base *2.1 for our increased effect of shock = 42%. So my shocks are increasing enemy damage taken by 42%. I have placed this information manually onto my cinderswallow flask to get PoB to calculate it.

In general, any text in red in path of building is something path of building does not know how to calculate. If you note on beacon of ruin in elementalst, the "Shocks from your Hits always increase Damage taken by at least 20%" text is red. So are the golem effects in liege of the primordial. I've rolled those effects into malachai's artifice to make PoB calculate that correctly as well.

Edit: I just noticed that PoB is now calculating the cinderswallow increased damage effect. I don't know when that effect got fixed, but I rolled the shock effect calculation into it and updated the PoB.
Dernière édition par magicrectangle, le 23 mars 2019 19:16:22
I'm actually playing and enjoying your build. I didn't read all the 36 topics pages, but I have some problem/question with the "Wrath" thing :

Your golem in Malachai's Artifice does fire. Ok. But Wrath is an aura, so fireguy does flame AND ligthning damage.
What does the wiki says : WIKI-KI KI-KI KIKI ! Oh, wait... It says : "If you hit an enemy with two different elements at the same time it will give -50% Resistance to third element and +25% to both elements used. A hit carrying all three elements types will give +25% to all elemental Resistances."

So Wrath... Sucks in this build ? :o

I'm only 77 for the moment, so it's not a problem : everything dies.

Joke : my golem's infobox indicates lightning damage, even with all my auras off.

It seems I'll need to abandon Wrath and Herald of thunder (don't judge me, I curse with it :D )...
Dernière édition par Fufuneraire, le 24 mars 2019 05:45:27
"
Fufuneraire a écrit :
I'm actually playing and enjoying your build. I didn't read all the 36 topics pages, but I have some problem/question with the "Wrath" thing :

Your golem in Malachai's Artifice does fire. Ok. But Wrath is an aura, so fireguy does flame AND ligthning damage.
What does the wiki says : WIKI-KI KI-KI KIKI ! Oh, wait... It says : "If you hit an enemy with two different elements at the same time it will give -50% Resistance to third element and +25% to both elements used. A hit carrying all three elements types will give +25% to all elemental Resistances."

So Wrath... Sucks in this build ? :o

I'm only 77 for the moment, so it's not a problem : everything dies.

Joke : my golem's infobox indicates lightning damage, even with all my auras off.

It seems I'll need to abandon Wrath and Herald of thunder (don't judge me, I curse with it :D )...

I've actually answered that in the previous page :)
Fire golem only deals fire damage no matter what kind of added damage it gets.
It has 3 abilities which are all 100% fire.
You can check the wiki for that as well...
Aaaah, smart : "He gets lightning damage to attacks from wrath, but since he never attacks it is not a problem."

Sry for redundant question, thx for answering. So I can unleash my WRATH \o/
why im feeling like im lacking damage? so far only t11 sustain its pretty hard

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires