[3.7] Storm Brand Elementalist. League Starter, Deathless Uber Elder.

what about the mod from catarina that gives +2 socketed to suport lvl gem?wouldnt it be good to swap one of the mods for it?

"
adriano447 a écrit :
what about the mod from catarina that gives +2 socketed to suport lvl gem?wouldnt it be good to swap one of the mods for it?

Wasn't that what you meant by +1/+2?

+1 socketed gems, +2 socketed support gems = total 4 extra levels to brand recall (1 directly, 3 from empower).

You're trading damage for a faster brand recall cooldown. It is fine to do, as long as your damage is still high enough to one-shot packs.

This has been discussed a few times through the thread, but I should probably add something to the OP about it. The end result would look like:

Except the double damage roll would be 5% 'cause that mod got nerfed a little (but there's nothing really better to replace it with still).
Dernière édition par magicrectangle, le 21 mars 2019 18:30:07

so i crafted this... worth removing the gem of the faster casting? or just ignore that?
"
adriano447 a écrit :

so i crafted this... worth removing the gem of the faster casting? or just ignore that?

You could swap it for enhance to further increase flame dash cooldown recovery speed.

You're also going to probably want a lower level arcane surge, as a level 20 won't be activating every time you flame dash.

With a 3-link it should cost 35 mana, so you want a level 7 arcane surge. If you add enhance it will go up to 41 mana, so level 8 arcane surge.
would u mind taking a look at my pob
https://pastebin.com/12Mx5XhL

see where i can improve?
Since the last two Ascendancies aren't explicitly stated, I want to confirm that they are Liege of the Primordial and Elemancer.
"
0sync0 a écrit :
Since the last two Ascendancies aren't explicitly stated, I want to confirm that they are Liege of the Primordial and Elemancer.

I just double checked and it is definitely in both the path of building and the regular skill tree link. In any case, it is paragon of calamity (leech, reflect immune) and liege of the primordial (golems immune to ele damage, extra damage from golems).

"
adriano447 a écrit :
would u mind taking a look at my pob
https://pastebin.com/12Mx5XhL

see where i can improve?

• "apocalypse branch" wand is pretty bad. That veiled mod doesn't do anything for us, it is only for attacks, not spells.
  • You've leveled your CWDT setup. Best not to do that really, the idea is for it to be going off all the time, which requires a low level CWDT.

CWDT: Level 1
Immortal call: Level 3 (can be level 1, levels don't do much)
Enfeeble: Level 5
Cold Snap: Level 7

• Boots could do with an enchant. You've got leech and crit covered so either move speed if you haven't been hit recently, or attack/cast speed if you've killed recently.
  • You've got a bunch of 20/20 gems you haven't corrupted yet.
  • You need a source of added fire damage to spells to activate your cinderswallow flask. I'd try to kill two birds with one stone and replace your abyss jewel in your belt with something that has both added cold damage to spells for hypothermia AND added fire damage to spells for cinderswallow.
Dernière édition par magicrectangle, le 22 mars 2019 13:10:51
is there an alternative to vaal righteous fire? a maybe more survival-oriented one?
"
postikana a écrit :
is there an alternative to vaal righteous fire? a maybe more survival-oriented one?

Bump your CWDT up to a 4-link, add cold snap.
"
magicrectangle a écrit :

I just double checked and it is definitely in both the path of building and the regular skill tree link. In any case, it is paragon of calamity (leech, reflect immune) and liege of the primordial (golems immune to ele damage, extra damage from golems).

Thanks. I was looking at the "Bandits, Pantheon, Ascendancy" section for that.
Dernière édition par 0sync0, le 22 mars 2019 14:05:14

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires