[3.7] Storm Brand Elementalist. League Starter, Deathless Uber Elder.

"
0sync0 a écrit :
"
magicrectangle a écrit :

I just double checked and it is definitely in both the path of building and the regular skill tree link. In any case, it is paragon of calamity (leech, reflect immune) and liege of the primordial (golems immune to ele damage, extra damage from golems).

Thanks. I was looking at the "Bandits, Pantheon, Ascendancy" section for that.

K I just added a bit to the end of that section to make it more explicit:
"
I suggest Paragon of Calamity for merciless lab, so that you can leech and run reflect maps, and then liege of the primordial for uber lab, for the quality of life of rarely needing to re-summon your golems.
Hey would be awesome if you could take a look at my gear and tree and tell where to focus on upgrades
"
Reumert a écrit :
Hey would be awesome if you could take a look at my gear and tree and tell where to focus on upgrades

Cinderswallow prices have come way down, might as well replace the silver flask with a cinderswallow. You already have a source of fire damage to activate it so no need to change jewels.

Your belt has a lot of resists so might be hard, but if you could replace it with a stygian you'd gain a jewel.

You're probably at the gear level where watcher's eye makes sense. When you do that, you won't need the boot enchant so also a good opportunity to try to get a good pair of temple dodge boots. Unconditional mana leech would also mean you wouldn't need laviagna's, so potentially could gain another defensive flask (basalt or stibnite, dealer's choice).

Your lightning spire is only a 4-link. If you use the LS trap then you could bump up to a 7-link as in the guide. But you have enough damage with gear like that, you can get away with just relying on strom brand if you really want to (which makes resists easier with hat).

I'm not a huge fan of the mind drinker mana node. It is 8% and 16% mana, vs 8% and 20% for arcane will, or 8 and 18 (with bonus mana on kill) for soul siphon. Not a big deal though.

You've skipped all of the AoE nodes, which is fine, they do almost nothing for storm brand, but they do help inpulsa. In my testing having blast radius (net 2 more points than going through lord of the dead) resulted in much cleaner full-pack detonation.

Overall your setup looks really solid.
Dernière édition par magicrectangle, le 22 mars 2019 20:34:56
the golem is now being buffed with cold and lightning damage from items and jewels.

I saw this tonight after bossing damage seemed to tank.

I asked in forums about this, but if its a genuine issue, this version of brands is dead in the water, but at least one reditor seems to think its a bug in the tooltip, which wouldn't line up with my current experiences, but leaving that out there too.

https://imgur.com/a/xIO9sgw

look at golems damage types
Theamazonbasin
Dernière édition par Godfeast_1, le 23 mars 2019 02:32:42
"
Godfeast_1 a écrit :
the golem is now being buffed with cold and lightning damage from items and jewels.

I asked in forums about this, but if its a genuine issue, this version of brands is dead in the water, but at least one reditor seems to think its a bug in the tooltip, which wouldn't line up with my current experiences, but leaving that out there too.

Would be great if somebody could PvP test this to make sure it is actually happening and not a display issue. I'm not doing the build this league but I suppose I could use my guy on standard to test with (or I could be the punching bag for somebody else's golem).
Mine lists fire, cold, and chaos as spell damage. I don't see lightning as in the pic. All my added lightning damage is % based.

I've burned 850 fuses so far, not sure if I'll roll anymore or just save and delve for the bench craft. We'll see how I feel as things go. Clearing pretty good. I don't want to invest in much until I get that 6l. I'm just starting to roll on some wands. About to take red elder down again
Dernière édition par teknik1200, le 23 mars 2019 13:47:32
Hey, few questions...

I've checked PoB for both the supplied link and for my own char and apparently for storm brand - faster casting gives higher dps than lightning pen.
Also, for lightning spire, controlled destruction gives higher damage than lightning pen..

Did anyone else check that and got the same result?

Is there any reason to use lightning pen even if PoB does say smth else is higher dps?

And any chance arcane surge will give higher dps? 19% more is quite big but not sure how PoB calculates that.
"
Godfeast_1 a écrit :

The stats you see are irrelevant...
The golem only uses 3 abilities which are all 100% fire damage.
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Summon_Flame_Golem
Dernière édition par Squashling, le 23 mars 2019 15:57:59
"
Squashling a écrit :
"
Godfeast_1 a écrit :

The stats you see are irrelevant...
The golem only uses 3 abilities which are all 100% fire damage.
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Summon_Flame_Golem

There is SOME kind of bug going on there though, because added lightning/cold damage to spells on your gear should not show up on your golem in any way.

He gets lightning damage to attacks from wrath, but since he never attacks it is not a problem. I can't think how he could get a source of cold damage to either spells or attacks in this build though - unless you had a ghastly eye jewel doing it.
hey can you check my gear out,its sucks.can you see what should i focus on upgrading next since i've had poor luck in this league, so what should i focus to get for my next upgrade?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires