[3.7] Storm Brand Elementalist. League Starter, Deathless Uber Elder.

"
magicrectangle a écrit :
"
0sync0 a écrit :
How do you come up with the weightings for your wand trade searches?

I generated them in path of building. I made a video about how to do that a bit ago. It is linked in "how to get good weapons" under "answered questions" in the OP. So you don't have to go digging, it is also linked below:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCpR8rd22Lk

I cant say I fully understand the video yet as ive mainly just followed builds in POE upto now but it's opened my eyes to getting better at upgrading my items :) Thanks for that!

I also used your linked search to upgrade both of my current budget weapons.

Thanks for the great build. Enjoying getting the atlas cleared with it.

Matt

For something like
"
Adds # to # Fire Damage to Spells
what values did you enter in PoB for "# to #" to get a weighted value?
Dernière édition par 0sync0, le 17 mars 2019 18:42:09
"
0sync0 a écrit :
For something like
"
Adds # to # Fire Damage to Spells
what values did you enter in PoB for "# to #" to get a weighted value?

Adds 10 to 10 fire damage to spells

That gives you the weight for what the search considers to be "10" of that stat.
Are enemies supposed to shatter only with impulsa? I have hypothermia and cold dmg to spells on a jewel but mobs are not shattering.
"
hakintosh a écrit :
Are enemies supposed to shatter only with impulsa? I have hypothermia and cold dmg to spells on a jewel but mobs are not shattering.

They don't so much shatter as pop, but yes, inpulsa gives us corpse destruction (and greatly improved clearspeed).

You could put ice bite in your link if you want to shatter a bit. Ideally if you have a white socket you could put it in place of lightning penetration. You don't want to swap out hypothermia as it is one of the best damage gems.

Hypothermia itself doesn't cause shatters much, but the combination of the two should be pretty good on that front if you so desire. For my part I don't really see a lot of point unless you're also running herald of ice to make the shatters useful in some way, but herald of ice eats into our effective hitpoints, since we're mind over matter. Still you could do it on easier tiers of maps where you don't really need all of your tankiness.
I decided to try this build out for Synthesis and I'm absolutely loving it. Thanks for making this guide!

With the nerfs to veiled mods would you still recommend going for the same multi-mod crafts on a shaped profane wand? I guess 5% chance for double damage instead of 6% isn't bad, but not sure about the hybrid spell/extra one. I think it's either 3 or 4% extra chaos now?
IGN: Pockey
Dernière édition par Pockey, le 18 mars 2019 08:58:46
"
Pockey a écrit :
I decided to try this build out for Synthesis and I'm absolutely loving it. Thanks for making this guide!

With the nerfs to veiled mods would you still recommend going for the same multi-mod crafts on a shaped profane wand? I guess 5% chance for double damage instead of 6% isn't bad, but not sure about the hybrid spell/extra one. I think it's either 3 or 4% extra chaos now?

Yeah they're still the best. The hybrid is now 50%/4%. Pure increased spell is only 66%, and pure lightning as chaos is only 8% so it still the sweet spot between them.
can i try this on HC?
"
RangerHalt a écrit :
can i try this on HC?

I have not tried it on HC personally, but I can tell you it is designed with survivability in mind. My setup from last league had 8.3k combined life+mana, 52% dodge without temp buffs, 75% dodge (and 60% spell dodge) with vaal grace.

I'm not sure what my /deaths was at on that character, but I did die a few times. A few while getting used to it on uber elder (though my last ~50 kills on uber elder were all deathless), and a few because I ran maps that no sane person would run on HC. Also a few early league to the syndicate encounters before they toned down the damage on them.

I think HC would be very doable, you just have to deploy the standard HC caution of looking before you leap. Not my preferred playstyle, but if that does it for you, have at it.
I ended up picking up the watcher's eye first, just grabbed an inpulsa this AM but it needs the links still and it might be a few days before I can make that happen. I've been up to t14 maps and am still just rolling through everything. This has been an easy build to slowly spend on for sure.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires