[3.6] Tectonic Slam Jugg: MELT CONTENT (melee lives!) Razors build (discontinued)

"
GroZzyLol a écrit :
"
sleevelessless a écrit :
"
WarriorofWrath a écrit :
does anyone have the link to his 3.5 build guide?

it's here. this is the guide. scroll down.

You are drop a jaggern for trickster now, right?
Melee is out of meta this league?

I played divine ire trickster to start the league. it's pretty fun! I'm leveling crit TS now (lvl 75). it's pretty good! I wish eye of innocence didn't go up 1.5 ex in the last day though. Yes, melee is off meta this league, besides howa/molten strike.

edit: and here's my setup atm. nothing fancy. I'm liking it: https://pastebin.com/iQzKuPx8
Dernière édition par sleevelessless, le 12 mars 2019 02:59:19
Is there much difference between the two enchantments for the helm?
- 20% chance to create a charged slam
- Tectonic Slam has 20% chance to create a charged slam

Also a quick question on Atziri's flask - If we are 100% converted to fire do we only need to worry about the 15% elemental damage as chaos roll on the flask or does the timing of it mean that the physical damage as chaos roll is also useful or can it just be ignored meaning i only need to worry about getting a max E2C?

Dernière édition par Targwyn, le 13 mars 2019 00:41:50
"
Targwyn a écrit :
Is there much difference between the two enchantments for the helm?
- 20% chance to create a charged slam
- Tectonic Slam has 20% chance to create a charged slam

The first is from last league. they changed the name because it was obscurely named. there's no difference in the mechanics.

"
Targwyn a écrit :

Also a quick question on Atziri's flask - If we are 100% converted to fire do we only need to worry about the 15% elemental damage as chaos roll on the flask or does the timing of it mean that the physical damage as chaos roll is also useful or can it just be ignored meaning i only need to worry about getting a max E2C?

We get the benefits of both, roughly equally.
Dernière édition par sleevelessless, le 13 mars 2019 02:15:35
"
sleevelessless a écrit :

The first is from last league. they changed the name because it was obscurely named. there's no difference in the mechanics.

Ah ok.. explains why im not seeing any of the first one on poe.trade then :)

"
sleevelessless a écrit :

cool thanks.. So i will keep looking for a 20/15 Atziri flask then.. thought i might have only had to worry about the /15 seeing as everything is converted to fire...

Really enjoying the build atm... I'm currently level 72, have my first 3 labs done, just finished act 10... the build is VERY smooth... i played Winter Orb Elementalist last league and this would be as smooth as that was for levelling so far... not expecting it to scale as hard into end game as WO though.. that was insanely powerful last league...

Here is my build as it stands right now: https://pastebin.com/emEUpRwf
"
Targwyn a écrit :
"
sleevelessless a écrit :

Ah ok.. explains why im not seeing any of the first one on poe.trade then :)

"
sleevelessless a écrit :

cool thanks.. So i will keep looking for a 20/15 Atziri flask then.. thought i might have only had to worry about the /15 seeing as everything is converted to fire...

Really enjoying the build atm... I'm currently level 72, have my first 3 labs done, just finished act 10... the build is VERY smooth... i played Winter Orb Elementalist last league and this would be as smooth as that was for levelling so far... not expecting it to scale as hard into end game as WO though.. that was insanely powerful last league...

Here is my build as it stands right now: https://pastebin.com/emEUpRwf

lose the amulet, Ungil's is actually lowering your DPS. Mokou's isn't worth using without the Eye of innocence, but whatever. Any cheap jewelry with elemental damage with weapons will be a noticable boost. you can get a scuffed 6l for 20-30c with better rolls that will give you a 45% dps boost.
"
sleevelessless a écrit :

lose the amulet, Ungil's is actually lowering your DPS. Mokou's isn't worth using without the Eye of innocence, but whatever. Any cheap jewelry with elemental damage with weapons will be a noticable boost. you can get a scuffed 6l for 20-30c with better rolls that will give you a 45% dps boost.

heh yeah i wasnt intending on keeping the ungils.. its just something i grabbed while i was levelling because i needed the intelligence for some of the skills.. will be replacing it very shortly..

Ive almost got enough together for my first Razor.. been tracking them on poe.trade and they are starting to come down in price now..
Why no Lion's Roar?
"
Essem a écrit :
Why no Lion's Roar?

I think the knockback is annoying, but there's no reason not to use it if you want the deeps.
I am wondering why we are using Oshkam gloves versus just running assassins mark and blashphemy. Can you educate me why we use the gloves?

Thanks!
"
poofystuff a écrit :
I am wondering why we are using Oshkam gloves versus just running assassins mark and blashphemy. Can you educate me why we use the gloves?

Thanks!

Because i didn't think you could fit a blasphemy in (-AA), but you totally can. Just aim for an ass mark on hit shaped ring. I leveled with blasphemy warlord's until i was totally geared up and it worked fine into yellow maps.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires