[3.6] Tectonic Slam Jugg: MELT CONTENT (melee lives!) Razors build (discontinued)

"
TheExileOfU a écrit :
How does resolute technique interaction with undeniable?

Once you have Undeniable, you can probably unspec RT. You should be around 95% accuracy. Import your character in PoB if you want to check, first.
Hi, currently im running TS Jugg. And i was in love last leauge whit this axe Ngamahu's Flame, clear speed was insane, just lack off boss dmg. This league im looking for it. Shame that it drops randomly.
https://pastebin.com/H9B9XLSp
Why Orb of storm, i'm not seeing its use that well. I'm also extremely newish to PoE
Hello,

With the new 3.6 skillpoints where it goes to Phase aerobics, you have way to low intelligence to keep up with combustions support needed. Do you guys keep Cmbustion support on low lvl or take much intell in gear?
"
Pasq1986 a écrit :
Hello,

With the new 3.6 skillpoints where it goes to Phase aerobics, you have way to low intelligence to keep up with combustions support needed. Do you guys keep Combustion support on low lvl or take much intell in gear?

I just threw on a turquoise amulet with some extra int rolled on it. I took a 30 point node on the tree as well to help with blasphemy while levelling, but respecced out of it. It's only 111 int requirement for combustion level 20, which should be doable with gear. Just keep it underleveled until you can swing it.
"
TheExileOfU a écrit :
Why Orb of storm, i'm not seeing its use that well. I'm also extremely newish to PoE

That spell is not mentioned in this guide. You can use it with onlsaught, PCoC, crit strikes, or curse on hit if you like though.
edit: don't forget to quality up your weapons with whetstones.
Dernière édition par sleevelessless, le 11 mars 2019 14:15:35
does anyone have the link to his 3.5 build guide?
basically the guide is the same 3.5 one as before. with the added notes at the beginning with moving from EO to CRIT I guess
"
WarriorofWrath a écrit :

it's here. this is the guide. scroll down.
"
sleevelessless a écrit :
"
WarriorofWrath a écrit :

it's here. this is the guide. scroll down.

You are drop a jaggern for trickster now, right?
Melee is out of meta this league?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires