[3.6] Tectonic Slam Jugg: MELT CONTENT (melee lives!) Razors build (discontinued)

This mod gives (near)perma onslaught if you have the Eye setup btw.

edit: small update in main guide with video & pob
Dernière édition par sleevelessless, le 14 mars 2019 03:55:24
Can Mokou's be combined with Chieftains Ramako, Sun's Light? Text:

1% of Life Regenerated per second
10% of Physical Damage from Hits taken as Fire Damage
2% of Life Regenerated per second if you've taken Fire Damage from a Hit Recently
Unaffected by Ignite
+100% to Fire Resistance.

Unaffected by ignite, could one still be ignited (all though unaffected) for the moukou bonus?

Important: Set Tectonic Slam to "always attack without moving" - how is this done?
Dernière édition par F1sherKing, le 14 mars 2019 05:01:36
"
F1sherKing a écrit :
Can Mokou's be combined with Chieftains Ramako, Sun's Light? Text: 1% of Life Regenerated per second
10% of Physical Damage from Hits taken as Fire Damage
2% of Life Regenerated per second if you've taken Fire Damage from a Hit Recently
Unaffected by Ignite
+100% to Fire Resistance.

Unaffected by ignite, could one still be ignited (all though unaffected) for the moukou bonus?

uhm, i think so: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/84zx0o/ramako_suns_light_unaffected_by_ignite_means_you/
"
F1sherKing a écrit :

Important: Set Tectonic Slam to "always attack without moving" - how is this done?

Dernière édition par sleevelessless, le 14 mars 2019 05:08:40
Thoughts on how would this go with an Abyssus to increase our DPS and a Brass Dome chest with the unbreakable ascendancy to offset the extra damage taken from the Abyssus?
"
Targwyn a écrit :
Thoughts on how would this go with an Abyssus to increase our DPS and a Brass Dome chest with the unbreakable ascendancy to offset the extra damage taken from the Abyssus?

I think it's worth trying. I also think you will die more than than a phase/acro build in a Tabula, but who knows. Oni will give you a much higher crit chance than the Razors, and since youre sacrificing so much for the multi on Abyssus, you really want to max crit chance.

I would use unbreakable regardless. I'm not sure it interacts with Abyssus as beneficially as you would hope. I remember looking this up last league and not figuring out anything conclusive.
Dernière édition par sleevelessless, le 15 mars 2019 02:12:30
"
sleevelessless a écrit :

I think it's worth trying. I also think you will die more than than a phase/acro build in a Tabula, but who knows. Oni will give you a much higher crit chance than the Razors, and since youre sacrificing so much for the multi on Abyssus, you really want to max crit chance.

I would use unbreakable regardless. I'm not sure it interacts with Abyssus as beneficially as you would hope. I remember looking this up last league and not figuring out anything conclusive.

I just tried plugging it into PoB and I get about a 160k increase in DPS by moving to the Abyssus and my Physical Damage Reduction goes from 44% with a Loreweave to 87% with the Brass Dome which should help to offset the extra physical damage taken with the Abyssus. Now to try and find a 6L Brass Dome that isnt going to break my bank :P
"
Targwyn a écrit :
"
sleevelessless a écrit :

I just tried plugging it into PoB and I get about a 160k increase in DPS by moving to the Abyssus and my Physical Damage Reduction goes from 44% with a Loreweave to 87% with the Brass Dome which should help to offset the extra physical damage taken with the Abyssus. Now to try and find a 6L Brass Dome that isnt going to break my bank :P

Good luck. I mocked this up: https://pastebin.com/RKaNpv0f
If you min/max crit with a glove corruption and a super expensive diamond ass mark ring you should reach an optimistic 2mil dps. between taking alira and the resists on the tree gearing won't be that difficult. missing the enchant on the abyssus is a bummer though.
"
sleevelessless a écrit :

Good luck. I mocked this up: https://pastebin.com/RKaNpv0f
If you min/max crit with a glove corruption and a super expensive diamond ass mark ring you should reach an optimistic 2mil dps. between taking alira and the resists on the tree gearing won't be that difficult. missing the enchant on the abyssus is a bummer though.

mmm.. that tree is quite interesting.. i think im gonna try working towards that and see how it goes.. i saw an abyssus with the Tectonic enchant on it yesterday for sale but by the time i messaged that dude it was sold.. will definitely keep an eye out for another..

Thanks heaps for your help.. always good to bounce ideas off people who actually know what they are talking about :)
Dernière édition par Targwyn, le 15 mars 2019 05:10:10
Hey Guys i have question Starkonja or helmet with -fire resist?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires