[3.6] Tectonic Slam Jugg: MELT CONTENT (melee lives!) Razors build (discontinued)

"
Wind9607 a écrit :
Hey Guys i have question Starkonja or helmet with -fire resist?

-fire res helm will give you more dps vs rares/bosses. Bear hat has more life, but no res. Your call (neither has the enchant, so don't stress too hard).
Spoiler
"
sleevelessless a écrit :
"
Wind9607 a écrit :
Hey Guys i have question Starkonja or helmet with -fire resist?

-fire res helm will give you more dps vs rares/bosses. Bear hat has more life, but no res. Your call (neither has the enchant, so don't stress too hard).

yeah just asking becouse i dont know which one will be better for endgame content starkonja giving me some dps but this second one have this - resist and idk which one pick
Wouldn't it be better to go with Craiceann's Carapace over loreweave and the other Armour because only thing your getting from loreweave is more damage your not getting much life out of it and its split wouldn't it be better to go one instead of both?
"
imaginedthought a écrit :
Wouldn't it be better to go with Craiceann's Carapace over loreweave and the other Armour because only thing your getting from loreweave is more damage your not getting much life out of it and its split wouldn't it be better to go one instead of both?

even at only 78% max res, loreweave is better defensively in a lot of situations. You would also have to drop AA for crab barriers.
Dernière édition par sleevelessless, le 15 mars 2019 13:14:41
Any advice on pumping out more damage with my current build? Been using Daresso's as I got lucky 6 linking it early. Should I get another amulet or steel ring to pump out more DPS? Thanks. Also is my tree still optimal for 3.6?

Current PoB: https://pastebin.com/k9RTF7AY
Dernière édition par DangoMyDonger, le 15 mars 2019 18:02:41
"
Targwyn a écrit :
"
sleevelessless a écrit :

Good luck. I mocked this up: https://pastebin.com/RKaNpv0f
If you min/max crit with a glove corruption and a super expensive diamond ass mark ring you should reach an optimistic 2mil dps. between taking alira and the resists on the tree gearing won't be that difficult. missing the enchant on the abyssus is a bummer though.

mmm.. that tree is quite interesting.. i think im gonna try working towards that and see how it goes.. i saw an abyssus with the Tectonic enchant on it yesterday for sale but by the time i messaged that dude it was sold..

maybe that was me who bought it :D 5ex? had 49% increased roll?
"
DangoMyDonger a écrit :
Any advice on pumping out more damage with my current build? Been using Daresso's as I got lucky 6 linking it early. Should I get another amulet or steel ring to pump out more DPS? Thanks. Also is my tree still optimal for 3.6?

Current PoB: https://pastebin.com/k9RTF7AY

Yeah, your amulet could use an upgrade. Rings are good, but as much phys as extra fire as possible of course.
You need more crit chance to proc EO reliably. %chance to crit if you havent recently on jewels and the same boot enchant are your best options besides an 8ex cinderswallow.

Start buying swords to corrupt and level/buy lv3 fortification Hillock. Once 28q, vaal em. Physical damage, onslaught, and attack speed are great implicits. I swear accuracy is bugged in PoB sometimes; check yours in game, you may want to just beast craft/corrupt the higher dps sword to 30% and preserve the accuracy.

I swapped out the maim support on the warchief for the ancestral totem. With the multiple totem support, which you should 20q as soon as possible for massive QoL with 20 percent totem placement speed, you can have both totems active and the ancestral gives gives a bonkers 20$ more attack speed. But it's clunkier and your totems don't do any damage besides the cull. I started using vaal haste for a dps burst on bosses after lion's roar wears off, which i like more than the hopping toem. vaal warchief gives you an free totem though, making it wasier to run the mentioned 2 totem setup, so it's up to taste.

Put wave of conviction on a low level CWDT (the swords convert it mostly fire, it's great vs bosses). You can drop enfeeble and get a flammabilty on hit ring if you like. balancing wise oak is always a strong and annoying defensive option. Your tree looks optimal.
Would it be better dps if i go increased charge slam chance by 20 % for helm enchant then the 40% increased damage?
"
imaginedthought a écrit :
Would it be better dps if i go increased charge slam chance by 20 % for helm enchant then the 40% increased damage?

Yes.
Really great guide, am enjoying the build.

Just hit level 70 with crappy gear, so need to get Razors as next priority and a 6 link chest. Is it now time to drop Resolute Technique and take Elemental Overload? What level of crit chance is needed?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires