[3.6] Tectonic Slam Jugg: MELT CONTENT (melee lives!) Razors build (discontinued)

"
imaginedthought a écrit :
I do have a question about this build because i do seem to like this build and may do it but i am seeing that changed one thing that could possible render this build less damage 3.5 that effected the swords to do less damage with fire and have less chance to ignite and enemy how do you make up for such losses?

I don`t know which changes you mean. So can`t tell how big the lose would be. But nevertheless, the build can always be upgraded if you have the currency, even up to 20 Million Shaper DPS and more.
Well if you look up those weapons from the guide they removed increased damage to ignited enemys and the 25% chance to ignite in 3.5
You mean they added that in 3.5, right?

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Razor_of_the_Seventh_Sun

3.5:
- Now has (90-110) to (145-170) (up from (65-75) to (110-130)) added physical damage.
- It now grants 25% chance to Ignite and 25% physical Damage converted to Fire.

I'm sure it's just a mistake that these stats are crossed out below in the wiki. I played with them in 3.5, it had this stats.
Dernière édition par Rake7, le 8 mars 2019 11:15:26
"
Rake7 a écrit :
"
imaginedthought a écrit :

I don`t know which changes you mean. So can`t tell how big the lose would be. But nevertheless, the build can always be upgraded if you have the currency, even up to 20 Million Shaper DPS and more.

How do you scale dps like that? I've looked at some of the pob's in the thread and no one's really significantly over 1mil. I've been playing this and an oni build and if I could push my dps into the 2-3mil range with this build I'd probably stop playing the oni altogether.
What weapon to use while we can't get the seventh sun swords? Any good rare we can find? And if a rare is the answer, what stats to look out for? Just the highest pDPS?
What am i looking for, when it comes to the Corsair swords?
"
tyranius a écrit :
What weapon to use while we can't get the seventh sun swords? Any good rare we can find? And if a rare is the answer, what stats to look out for? Just the highest pDPS?

"
TheExileOfU a écrit :
What am i looking for, when it comes to the Corsair swords?

phys dps with an emphasis on attack speed on rares. Scaeva and Ichimongi are cheap unique options.
edit: if you have attack speed craft, an open suffix is nice.
Dernière édition par sleevelessless, le 10 mars 2019 22:00:10
"
warmuth a écrit :

How do you scale dps like that? I've looked at some of the pob's in the thread and no one's really significantly over 1mil. I've been playing this and an oni build and if I could push my dps into the 2-3mil range with this build I'd probably stop playing the oni altogether.

In preperation of the new league i just played a little bit in PoB to look what's possible. Here are two results:

For around 100-200ex - 32,5 Million Shaper DPS - 5k life: https://pastebin.com/nwRjwm60

not balanced or optimized in any way! i didn´t put much effort in this one

For around 60ex - 15,4 Million Shaper DPS - 6,2k life
: https://pastebin.com/D6uunqAd

I put more effort in the last one to look in which direction i have to go first. It isn´t perfect and it isn´t balanced in a way that each item slot gives a equal amount of damage for its cost. But it's good enough for me to see how i have to start in the league and get my gear step by step

Some items like the boots are for eg. only a placeholder resist wise. The second curse craft on the chest does nothing, i just had the armour in PoB like this. And so on.

So don´t take it as a template
Dernière édition par Rake7, le 10 mars 2019 23:57:16
note: link wave of conviction to your CWDT
How does resolute technique interaction with undeniable?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires