[3.6] Tectonic Slam Jugg: MELT CONTENT (melee lives!) Razors build (discontinued)

"
Rake7 a écrit :
"
tixyk a écrit :
i got one question....https://pastebin.com/a1CpJ0QP this 109 point tree is final and after only add jewel slots ? or after get gear we will switch to EO?
in last league i go problem not with dmg but survivability

In most cases, if you have a problem with survivability, you have just to less damage
hmm now i check tree with my items on lvl 100 i drop from 7k to 5,5k hmm haku stop give me 1hit after i reach 6k hp but we will see,i am happy to try new version
5,5k life should be okay if you do around 5 million Shaper DPS. Personally i would aim for around 6-6.5k with less damage.
when i plug this 3.6 build into PoB everything about it seems to be worse than the 3.5 variation.

is the primary benefit to the 3.6 build the crit chance and multiplier?

even if this build crits more isn't it going to be a good deal less tankier than 3.5?

also, it seems the more i look into builds, the more i start to think melee is underwhelming and casting is where it's at.

can someone please help? last league was my first league and there's so much that i still don't know. just looking for info.

thanks!
"
bcorkill1 a écrit :
when i plug this 3.6 build into PoB everything about it seems to be worse than the 3.5 variation.

even if this build crits more isn't it going to be a good deal less tankier than 3.5?

also, it seems the more i look into builds, the more i start to think melee is underwhelming and casting is where it's at.

can someone please help? last league was my first league and there's so much that i still don't know. just looking for info.

thanks!

Yes, the primary benefits of the crit build is the crit damage. Phase/Acro is there to improve defenses. It looks like it would be harder to gear, but having to worry about keeping EO up while still worrying about accuracy also requires specific gearing. I don't think there will end up being a drastic difference between either builds' performance, but I could be wrong

And yes, melee is underwhelming and this entire patch is based around spell casting. Next patch will be the melee patch.
"
bcorkill1 a écrit :

thanks!

I would say especially in this league it will depend on how much currency you have. With around 50-100ex melee builds can still be crazy (i'm talking about 10-20 million shaper DPS with tectonic slam)

But with maybe around 10ex budget in total i'm pretty sure most good spell builds will be better than most melee builds for 10ex.
Dernière édition par Rake7, le 7 mars 2019 11:10:54
thank you guys for the help!
Okay so I understand the gist of the build, but what, other than life resistance and stat requirements, am I looking for in my boots, gloves, helm, etc. etc.? Any luxury stats like nearby enemies have reduced fire res on my helmet? Added fire or physical to attacks on my ring? A bit more gear choice depth would be very helpful for someone who, example, have general knowledge of the game but not enough about itemization on electronic damage builds, e.g someone who has only played flat phys before (me). Thanks beforehand and please tell me if I'm being silly/stupid and just missed that part of the build. :)
"
DanteIzzard a écrit :
Okay so I understand the gist of the build, but what, other than life resistance and stat requirements, am I looking for in my boots, gloves, helm, etc. etc.? Any luxury stats like nearby enemies have reduced fire res on my helmet? Added fire or physical to attacks on my ring? A bit more gear choice depth would be very helpful for someone who, example, have general knowledge of the game but not enough about itemization on electronic damage builds, e.g someone who has only played flat phys before (me). Thanks beforehand and please tell me if I'm being silly/stupid and just missed that part of the build. :)

Yes, those are all good things. Phys gained as extra fire is is probably the best ring mod, but you may want ass mark or flamm on hit now. We don't know the rarities of those now or what new mods are even possible, so I can't say what's BiS. You can look at the old 3.5 trees for my gear, and flip back through the pages for a lot of gear advice...that may be obsolete, who knows. When in doubt, plug it into PoB and see what's better. As long as you understand the base mechanics of the skill, which you seem to, you'll figure it out.
"
sleevelessless a écrit :
"
DanteIzzard a écrit :

Yes, those are all good things. Phys gained as extra fire is is probably the best ring mod, but you may want ass mark or flamm on hit now. We don't know the rarities of those now or what new mods are even possible, so I can't say what's BiS. You can look at the old 3.5 trees for my gear, and flip back through the pages for a lot of gear advice...that may be obsolete, who knows. When in doubt, plug it into PoB and see what's better. As long as you understand the base mechanics of the skill, which you seem to, you'll figure it out.

Makes sense, thanks a ton! Also I meant to say elemental damage, not electronic haha. I'll read through the posts, happy new league friend!
I do have a question about this build because i do seem to like this build and may do it but i am seeing that changed one thing that could possible render this build less damage 3.5 that effected the swords to do less damage with fire and have less chance to ignite and enemy how do you make up for such losses?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires