[3.6] Tectonic Slam Jugg: MELT CONTENT (melee lives!) Razors build (discontinued)

I'm doing like 60% of damage compared to the original build.
Can you tell me what am I missing or doing it wrong?
Thank you!

POB link: https://pastebin.com/VLpeMJeY

Dernière édition par Barci87, le 8 janv. 2019 04:49:02
switching from CI molten to this build just today since i want fast mapper to push my chara to lv 100
been a blast so far, dont mind my loreweve im just lazy to divine it up and still missing helm enchant.
Spoiler
"
No, it's a different build. One of the drawbacks of the weapon in this context is that it desires max endurance charges and to get the most out of the skill you expend charges as fast as possible. Amongst other things.

unfortunately thats very true, tried tectonic slam with 2x nebs.

i mean, for mapping its an absolute blast. undestroyable and in t16 maps everything explodes with one tap on tectonic slam.

BUT: on endgame bosses you will at some point lose all endurance charges and be oneshot. maybe if you go away from attack speed to crit it would be better but i didnt want to try it out and switched back to consecrated path/molten strike

heres the pastebin: https://pastebin.com/bTtAYCKr

Dernière édition par rnbounty, le 8 janv. 2019 09:17:09
HI,

Just wondering, if I would use a watchers eye with fire damage leeched as life in combination with Anger, i could drop the amu/ring combo right?

as we dont use it for anything other than the life leech ?

Edit: nvm I understand we also need it to keep up the END charges vs bosses

Thanks
Dernière édition par bobkehl, le 8 janv. 2019 11:23:01
"
Barci87 a écrit :
I'm doing like 60% of damage compared to the original build.
Can you tell me what am I missing or doing it wrong?
Thank you!

POB link: https://pastebin.com/VLpeMJeY

Your swords are bottom rolled and your rare ring is meh. You also have enough crit chance between the boots and the flask you don't need anymore on jewels.
Hi again,
I managed to kill Shaper with three deaths thanks to this build, and it was my first try in game (this is my second league after bestiary). I will share my items below (dps against shaper is 1.35 mil according to pob), and also need to add a suggestion for those who are above level 90. I dropped (and will drop if I continue playing with this char) vitality, melee damage and life, and some loose ended-health nodes (4% or 5%) to acquire certain jewel slots earlier, and compensated features of those nodes with abyss jewels.

Also, since it's my first Shaper kill, I need advice on where to use Elder's orb. I would be happy if someone give such advice by taking into consideration the capabilities of this build.

Edit: I also need some suggestions for my second char if I decide to create one. I checked many other builds, which were really nice looking, but couldn't find one that offers the relaxed and fast play style of tectonic slam. This build is a really fast map cleaner, and above average boss killer. New CoC builds seems really enjoyable, but many of them require really expensive rare items to be effective as tectonic slam. What do you think?

Also if I find a way to improve this character in a meaningful sense with new items, I'll delay my plans for a second character. So, if you suggest some significant item improvements, it is also appreciated.

Dernière édition par liqitos, le 8 janv. 2019 19:42:45
"
liqitos a écrit :
Hi again,
I managed to kill Shaper with three deaths thanks to this build, and it was my first try in game (this is my second league after bestiary). I will share my items below (dps against shaper is 1.35 mil according to pob), and also need to add a suggestion for those who are above level 90. I dropped (and will drop if I continue playing with this char) vitality, melee damage and life, and some loose ended-health nodes (4% or 5%) to acquire certain jewel slots earlier, and compensated features of those nodes with abyss jewels.

Also, since it's my first Shaper kill, I need advice on where to use Elder's orb. I would be happy if someone give such advice by taking into consideration the capabilities of this build.

Edit: I also need some suggestions for my second char if I decide to create one. I checked many other builds, which were really nice looking, but couldn't find one that offers the relaxed and fast play style of tectonic slam. This build is a really fast map cleaner, and above average boss killer. New CoC builds seems really enjoyable, but many of them require really expensive rare items to be effective as tectonic slam. What do you think?

Also if I find a way to improve this character in a meaningful sense with new items, I'll delay my plans for a second character. So, if you suggest some significant item improvements, it is also appreciated.
Spoiler

Nice! besides the better helm enchant, there are only marginal gains for your gear. Great jewels. I t16'd Grotto, for density and being able to use white sextants, and it's..fine. I'd recommend literally any map you like. Maps from last few leagues that were good are still good, but there's no new tier 0 map I know of. For a next build, I'd just set a goal and pick whatever gets there easily.

edit: here's some map info https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BQVhe_4f2ujyzhQ9uKbAkU_j1bOUKCDxpjwdVx8MfV4/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true#
Dernière édition par sleevelessless, le 8 janv. 2019 20:44:36
Shaper is next on my list... :)

I will go with CoC Cyclone/FrostNova next, as I managed to already farm 8 Exalteds with this char in this league... crazy, my best league so far, dropped an Inpulsa on the weekend, that was my last highlight :D
Having a crazy hard time finding the helmet enchant 4x seems a little excessive
"
BravoEEN1 a écrit :
Having a crazy hard time finding the helmet enchant 4x seems a little excessive

Got mine 2 days ago for 140 C. It was posted for 1.9 ex, try to offer less, it doesn't cost nothing to try. Gl mate :)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires