[3.6] Tectonic Slam Jugg: MELT CONTENT (melee lives!) Razors build (discontinued)

"
octones a écrit :
What stats are most desired on the Loreweave?

max res = 80 >>>>>> ele dmg / phys dmg / life

"
octones a écrit :
So here is my current setup. Any obvious improvements I can make?

Your life total seems really low. Your jewels are for 2 handers
"
sleevelessless a écrit :
"
Randomiize a écrit :
People what I need to improve on my gear, my darling is not yet with 6 links

dont link aa with your totems for no reason, idk what that unlinked golem curse setup is, your rare ring is bad, helm is meh without enchant, idk what that jewel is, and your characters are private.

I put my public profile, take a look at the gems please, I "linkei" for lack of space but I will take a look at the pastebin of the build and I will link correct.
I am currently using 2 moku's, but before using this rare one I was using one with

So I just ripped like a scrub because I had my secondary weapon set on (in a pure shield build) when I tp'd back to the map I was doing and I'm gonna roll this build next (seems fun :D). My question is:should I sell my two abyss sockets Tombfist to buy into this build or should I just use the Tombfist in it? Is Tombfist even that good here?
HC only
"
Randomiize a écrit :
Spoiler
"
sleevelessless a écrit :
"
Randomiize a écrit :
People what I need to improve on my gear, my darling is not yet with 6 links

dont link aa with your totems for no reason, idk what that unlinked golem curse setup is, your rare ring is bad, helm is meh without enchant, idk what that jewel is, and your characters are private.

I put my public profile, take a look at the gems please, I "linkei" for lack of space but I will take a look at the pastebin of the build and I will link correct.
I am currently using 2 moku's, but before using this rare one I was using one with

Unfortunately, that's a vendor tier ring. Look at some other people's gear in the thread to get some ideas. Your burning damage and belt jewel are irrelevant to the build. Also, the enchant on your gloves took away 20 percent melee damage (glove enchants are generally pretty bad).

"
riseohspirits a écrit :
So I just ripped like a scrub because I had my secondary weapon set on (in a pure shield build) when I tp'd back to the map I was doing and I'm gonna roll this build next (seems fun :D). My question is:should I sell my two abyss sockets Tombfist to buy into this build or should I just use the Tombfist in it? Is Tombfist even that good here?

2 socket tombfist is totally usable. You'll just need to invest more heavily in jewels to make it worth it. Other builds would get more out of the gloves though, so if you need cash to get a 6L loreweave, the good helm enchant, or whatever, I'd flip it. You can get another if you live long enough to make profit :)

OP i see you are messing around with an arakaali's fang build is it any good will you be posting a guide soon is it even a thing after phase run got fixed?
You should have an adequate amount of life, but there could be improvements on your jewelry. What's killing you? I'm guessing chaos damage, because you don't have any chaos res besides the tree and flask. Make sure you're using the flask if you're up against it that fled or whatever else you think is going to chaos slam you. Also, put your 2 life flasks in the trash. get a seething divine, and if you feel like you need another life flask, another seething divine or a saturated eternal. I wouldn't recommend the eternal on this build, but find some flasking method that works better for you.

Consider swapping out to a high life rare 6 link with eye of innocence and a mokous ring. the minimal investment may make the build feel better. and then you could start upgrading other pieces of gear, like the 10%ms boots. look for the crit if you havent recently enchant on them.
Hey Sleevelessless,

Having a blast with your setup currently.

Can you do a quick check and see what you think I can improve or fix easily?

I have double Mokou's Embrace ruby rings but only use one currently should I use both?

With the chest, I checked my resistances and they do not show up as 79%. Is that something that is not shown and just on the chest?

Also, what would you recommend I do with my tree in terms of what first from this point?

Appreciate any assistance.

Dernière édition par MIC89N, le 11 janv. 2019 00:03:09
"
MIC89N a écrit :
Hey Sleevelessless,

Having a blast with your setup currently.

Can you do a quick check and see what you think I can improve or fix easily?

I have double Mokou's Embrace ruby rings but only use one currently should I use both?

With the chest, I checked my resistances and they do not show up as 79%. Is that something that is not shown and just on the chest?

Also, what would you recommend I do with my tree in terms of what first from this point?

Appreciate any assistance.

if they arent 79 percent on your character screen then you should get up to 79 percent. Your rare ring is really bad, your belt has no life, your gloves dont have enough life, your boots will most likely need more resists, i doubt youre keeping EO up, you have a worthless quest jewel slotted, use a seething divine life flask. helm base is meh without the charged slam enchant. I really like that cinderswallow flask craft, but we're not getting as much use out of it as other builds would
Dernière édition par sleevelessless, le 11 janv. 2019 02:42:46
sleevelessless, I'm currently using 40% tectonic slam on my starkonja helmet. Should I change to charged slam ?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires