[3.6] Tectonic Slam Jugg: MELT CONTENT (melee lives!) Razors build (discontinued)

hi i have some question about cwdt curse set up level. Do you go 1 4 7 set up or 12 14 and whatever enfeeble is at ?
"
Whoisswhoo a écrit :
hi i have some question about cwdt curse set up level. Do you go 1 4 7 set up or 12 14 and whatever enfeeble is at ?

theyre at req level 42
Hi! Thanks for the guide!

I was wondering if I could get some advice on what piece of gear (other than 6-link my chest) should I get/upgrade next:

I feel the clear speed is good, but the single target damage is lacking. Also, survivability is an issue with the Syndicate and some bosses.

Thanks!
"
xour a écrit :
Hi! Thanks for the guide!

I was wondering if I could get some advice on what piece of gear (other than 6-link my chest) should I get/upgrade next:

I feel the clear speed is good, but the single target damage is lacking. Also, survivability is an issue with the Syndicate and some bosses.

Thanks!

Put combustion in your 5l, mokou's isn't doing much for you with daresso's, your swords are low tier

this is my gear so far, pretty much smashing through everything ive tried only like shaper left(I dont know if i can do atziri with tectonic slam so i have been avoiding it)

Thanks for the build guide man it's great.
"
sleevelessless a écrit :
Put combustion in your 5l, mokou's isn't doing much for you with daresso's, your swords are low tier

Thanks! Appreciate it. I already moved Combustion to the 5L, put away Mokou's for now, and I'm on the market for better swords.
People what I need to improve on my gear, my darling is not yet with 6 links
"
Randomiize a écrit :
People what I need to improve on my gear, my darling is not yet with 6 links

dont link aa with your totems for no reason, idk what that unlinked golem curse setup is, your rare ring is bad, helm is meh without enchant, idk what that jewel is, and your characters are private.
What stats are most desired on the Loreweave?
So here is my current setup. Any obvious improvements I can make?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires