[3.6] Tectonic Slam Jugg: MELT CONTENT (melee lives!) Razors build (discontinued)

our builds are very similar. i went with 1 moku's, 2 is a complete waste, can get life + much more dps + better resists on a rare ring.

can use chernobogs if you prefer shield / have a low budget, same conversation.

i go crit with coh/cwdt/ball lightning w assassins mark. nice to have some power charges when mapping.

https://pastebin.com/qdVZsqgi

my pob is a bit different, i also swap between my devotos (40% tec slam dmg on it) and an abyssus if i really need to melt content, havent had an enchant on that one yet though. devotos i use for mapping for the chaos res and move speed tho.

i use ancestral protector for bosses/lab, extra cast speed is nice. overall tho during mapping im at max end/power/frenzy charges entire time, which is some nice lil bonus dmg. i don't use EO, pob shows it as a dmg loss for me, maybe because i run less actual fire and more phys to fire, not sure.

i used brass dome for a long time, then swapped out once i made and 6l'd a loreweave for the extra dmg/crit. i only run 79, sold an 80 i also 6l'd because currency > 1resist. im running red blade tramplers now also, so all 3 res's sit at 68% in my current gear, which seems fine for all the games content at the moment. have a bunch of shaper kills on my stream, /tomatosaucin.

i was going to write out a guide for this build, and saw yours, and figured, ah well, we are too close. funny how we arrived there without me being back here in a long time.

solid build, glad you made use of "my" swords ;P think i may have been one of the first to put a guide up with them back when they came out.

Dernière édition par wimpy_tuna, le 7 janv. 2019 22:41:49
"
sleevelessless a écrit :
"
hakejam a écrit :
Another D3 convert playing my first league. Having fun with the build. Just did my first Uber lab! Somehow I found a Unnatural Instinct and sold it for 13ex. No idea what I do with the money, here's what I got so far:

Spoiler

How would you spend the 13ex? :D

Thanks sleevelessless!

POB Link here: https://pastebin.com/MtBL3jF0

Nice find, wow! I'd consider what my goals are for the league, because 13ex can fund more than this build (esp considering you already have a 6l loreweave).

Do you really need a mana flask at 82? Are you swinging at air after everything is dead?

Upgrades: both your swords, just search by max pdps. the good helm enchant. your rare ring is lacking. upgrade your silver flask to a cinderswallow with a nice mod. after you finish with the life on your tree you can splurge on jewels. find another 13+ex, figure out how to fit anger in, and get one of these:
http://poe.trade/search/asibenarakukia

No, I don't use the mana flask at all. It basically takes up a spot ^_^

What ring should I look for? Looking back one some of the other builds in this post, its hard to tell what a good ring is. There are plenty with resists (which I don't think I need) and some more DPS ones.
"
sleevelessless a écrit :

worse THAN eye is what i meant. sorry. and even though xoph's is cheaper this league, it's still over 3ex, and you can get quite a rare for that price. depends how many hits you plan to take to proc the ash, really.

If you want to do shaper, you will want the eye set up. If you just want to zoom through maps, daresso's is super fast and you can use whatever non eye of innocence amulet you would like.

Alright, fair enough. But I find something very diffucult to understand. I just tried 2x Nebuloch and the build feels so much tankier and stronger overall in DPS but not that tanky as my Molten Strike build with 2x Nebuloch.

With the 2x Seventh Sun swords I get destroyed the second I go into huge packs of mobs. I get chunked often but I never die unless I face 2 or 3 syndicate memebers. Is it ment to precast on every pack of monsters etc.. or is it ment to jump straight into bunch of mobs and start pumping slams?

I've switched chest, 2x nebulochs and belt in this build with my tectonic slam.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Jasperboy/characters

Go to the Jugg who's named Masseflammer. I cant rly see the differance, except for the Heart of flame instead of the life node tree behind the maurader starter place.
"
hakejam a écrit :
"
sleevelessless a écrit :
"
hakejam a écrit :
Another D3 convert playing my first league. Having fun with the build. Just did my first Uber lab! Somehow I found a Unnatural Instinct and sold it for 13ex. No idea what I do with the money, here's what I got so far:

Spoiler

How would you spend the 13ex? :D

Thanks sleevelessless!

POB Link here: https://pastebin.com/MtBL3jF0

Nice find, wow! I'd consider what my goals are for the league, because 13ex can fund more than this build (esp considering you already have a 6l loreweave).

Do you really need a mana flask at 82? Are you swinging at air after everything is dead?

Upgrades: both your swords, just search by max pdps. the good helm enchant. your rare ring is lacking. upgrade your silver flask to a cinderswallow with a nice mod. after you finish with the life on your tree you can splurge on jewels. find another 13+ex, figure out how to fit anger in, and get one of these:
http://poe.trade/search/asibenarakukia

No, I don't use the mana flask at all. It basically takes up a spot ^_^

What ring should I look for? Looking back one some of the other builds in this post, its hard to tell what a good ring is. There are plenty with resists (which I don't think I need) and some more DPS ones.

high end is something like this with a prefix to craft life or already has a life roll: http://poe.trade/search/atomgariniheti
"
Jasperboy a écrit :
or is it ment to jump straight into bunch of mobs and start pumping slams?

Yes.

Nebuloch stacks endurance charges, which you're doing.
"
sleevelessless a écrit :
"
Jasperboy a écrit :
or is it ment to jump straight into bunch of mobs and start pumping slams?

Yes.

Nebuloch stacks endurance charges, which you're doing.

So nebulochs are better in this build?

Im not throwing any banther or anything, I just wanna know what u think.

My personall opinion is that Nebulochs are better with maybe 7+ stacks of Endurance charges.

If so, u might wanna throw that into your required/recommended gear section. Its cheap aswell and brings ALOT of armor but on the downside it also brings alot of damage taking along side with eye of innocence.
"
Jasperboy a écrit :

No, it's a different build. One of the drawbacks of the weapon in this context is that it desires max endurance charges and to get the most out of the skill you expend charges as fast as possible. Amongst other things.
"
sleevelessless a écrit :
"
Jasperboy a écrit :

No, it's a different build. One of the drawbacks of the weapon in this context is that it desires max endurance charges and to get the most out of the skill you expend charges as fast as possible. Amongst other things.

Hmm okey. So as a round up of what im doing atm is, I'm running with the eye and mokou's with the 2x Seventh Sun swords and a random rare 6L chest.

Is Loreweave or daresso's required with this? Because I'm running around like a squishy fish flapping around on land. :/
"
Jasperboy a écrit :
"
sleevelessless a écrit :
"
Jasperboy a écrit :

Hmm okey. So as a round up of what im doing atm is, I'm running with the eye and mokou's with the 2x Seventh Sun swords and a random rare 6L chest.

Is Loreweave or daresso's required with this? Because I'm running around like a squishy fish flapping around on land. :/

you dont have life on your boots, belt, or ring. also, junk flasks.
"
sleevelessless a écrit :

you dont have life on your boots, belt, or ring. also, junk flasks.

yeah I know, but im pretty much running around with the same junk gear on my other JUGG and he's way more tanky.

I might've been a bit to low level aswell, but I just ran about 10 breaches and got 12 levels for max life nodes and it feels a bit better.

And the damage is also abit to low, I cant imagne doing shaper on this one. Is this current build as you've linked through POB ment for hardcore? Cuz I could see me running around with more life on my gear and some of the life nodes in my tree swapped out for some damage/utility/defenses instead of max life.

But what flasks would you recommend?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires