[3.6] Tectonic Slam Jugg: MELT CONTENT (melee lives!) Razors build (discontinued)

"
ddd4175 a écrit :
Suggestion on what ring I should go for?

So far with this ring a x2 Mokou is still better dps compared to that and a Mokou.

Yeah, it's not a good ring. Fine base, but you want life, a much higher ele dmg craft/roll, another ele or fire roll if possible. or just get great resists so you can upgrade another piece of gear. % gain physical as extra fire is a very strong mod. my current ring, which isnt too flashy:

gives me 220k over a mokous. don't underestimate having life on your second ring.
Sorry for a noob question, but, i see on POB your link has mana leech but, mine doesn't. I checked the Calcs tab and it says you get if from the tree, but there no nodes hit with mana and life leech 0.4. Please help, I love this build so much.
"
BloomBear a écrit :
Sorry for a noob question, but, i see on POB your link has mana leech but, mine doesn't. I checked the Calcs tab and it says you get if from the tree, but there no nodes hit with mana and life leech 0.4. Please help, I love this build so much.

Bottom right of the tree, just above iron reflexes.
OMG i missed it. Thank you so much! This build is amazing!
How would Xoph's Blood do in this build?
"
Jasperboy a écrit :

fine for the daresso's set up. worse the eye for any other.

and this is a general reply to someone mentioning using warchief of curse maps to kite enemies a while back: swap in a curse flask for curse maps. I swap in an increased duration warding movement flask for my adrenaline one on any curse map. it's not that hard to keep charges up if youre careful.
Another D3 convert playing my first league. Having fun with the build. Just did my first Uber lab! Somehow I found a Unnatural Instinct and sold it for 13ex. No idea what I do with the money, here's what I got so far:

Spoiler

How would you spend the 13ex? :D

Thanks sleevelessless!

POB Link here: https://pastebin.com/MtBL3jF0
"
sleevelessless a écrit :
"
Jasperboy a écrit :

and this is a general reply to someone mentioning using warchief of curse maps to kite enemies a while back: swap in a curse flask for curse maps. I swap in an increased duration warding movement flask for my adrenaline one on any curse map. it's not that hard to keep charges up if youre careful.

"worse the eye for any other" I dont quite understand this one. worse THAN eye or. aka. its better with eye amulet over xoph's?

I would use a curse, bleed, poison and freeze flask at anytime. Where do that leave me according to xoph's blood? (might squeeze in a Wise oak in aswell)

I'm a semi casual player and not exactly aiming for uben elder atm. Max shaper.

Ty for fast answer btw.
"
hakejam a écrit :
Another D3 convert playing my first league. Having fun with the build. Just did my first Uber lab! Somehow I found a Unnatural Instinct and sold it for 13ex. No idea what I do with the money, here's what I got so far:

Spoiler

How would you spend the 13ex? :D

Thanks sleevelessless!

POB Link here: https://pastebin.com/MtBL3jF0

Nice find, wow! I'd consider what my goals are for the league, because 13ex can fund more than this build (esp considering you already have a 6l loreweave).

Do you really need a mana flask at 82? Are you swinging at air after everything is dead?

Upgrades: both your swords, just search by max pdps. the good helm enchant. your rare ring is lacking. upgrade your silver flask to a cinderswallow with a nice mod. after you finish with the life on your tree you can splurge on jewels. find another 13+ex, figure out how to fit anger in, and get one of these:
http://poe.trade/search/asibenarakukia
"
Jasperboy a écrit :
"
sleevelessless a écrit :
"
Jasperboy a écrit :

"worse the eye for any other" I dont quite understand this one. worse THAN eye or. aka. its better with eye amulet over xoph's?

I would use a curse, bleed, poison and freeze flask at anytime. Where do that leave me according to xoph's blood? (might squeeze in a Wise oak in aswell)

I'm a semi casual player and not exactly aiming for uben elder atm. Max shaper.

Ty for fast answer btw.

worse THAN eye is what i meant. sorry. and even though xoph's is cheaper this league, it's still over 3ex, and you can get quite a rare for that price. depends how many hits you plan to take to proc the ash, really.

If you want to do shaper, you will want the eye set up. If you just want to zoom through maps, daresso's is super fast and you can use whatever non eye of innocence amulet you would like.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires