[3.6] Tectonic Slam Jugg: MELT CONTENT (melee lives!) Razors build (discontinued)

To the above: Yes, it's worth it to use Eye with any non daresso's. Eye gives you constant endurance charges. Daresso's would proc every single swing, so you would have 0-1, which is a problem.

Without knowing which syndicate members: Yes, it's chaos damage. Either figure out who it is and remove from syndicate, get chaos res, use a atziri's flask. it's also most likely just a case of positioning. Brass dome not recommended.
hello can i ask what stats we need highest in Loreweave?
and also LGOH work with this build also ? as in molten strike...
"
tixyk a écrit :
hello can i ask what stats we need highest in Loreweave?
and also LGOH work with this build also ? as in molten strike...

max res 80 most important. then ele dmg, flat phys, and life. LGOH will not work well at all.
Just corrupted 6 Tecontic Slam I had on 20% and leveled... just 1 jumped to 21 :D

With my weapons now I am able to get rid of fortify gem... just not sure what else to link with Whirling Blades instead. Any suggestions?

Dernière édition par Edimasta, le 6 janv. 2019 12:49:27
Love the build, it has gotten me the furthest into the game I've ever been. I've been lucky enough to drop a two socket tombifists, going to try to fit it in. What should I be looking for on the jewels?
"
Edimasta a écrit :
Just corrupted 6 Tecontic Slam I had on 20% and leveled... just 1 jumped to 21 :D

With my weapons now I am able to get rid of fortify gem... just not sure what else to link with Whirling Blades instead. Any suggestions?

Cool corruption. No idea what else to link besides culling.

"
Scroupy a écrit :
Love the build, it has gotten me the furthest into the game I've ever been. I've been lucky enough to drop a two socket tombifists, going to try to fit it in. What should I be looking for on the jewels?

Onslaught if you don't have it form another source. Crit chance if you haven't crit recently if you need help maintaining EO. Life. flat phys or fire with swords, attack speed while dual wielding. General fire or phys damage.

Suggestion on what ring I should go for?

So far with this ring a x2 Mokou is still better dps compared to that and a Mokou.
Hey hey heyyy,

Followed your advice @sleevelessless and I am now capped again, and I bought a 6L loreweave.

The funny thing (actually, I cried a bit) is that after throwing about 1.5k fuses without luck on my other loreweave, I just fused it one more time for the sake of it and 6L it right away. I now have 2 of them. Great.

Now pushing to higher tier maps and it is going smooth, thank you again for such a build.
Been running this as my primary mapping build and it's working a treat. I'm using Loreweave 5L (too poor for a 6L), EOI and 2x Mokou's and managed to balance my resists for Wise Oak. So far I've managed to take out Chimera and Minotaur, Syndicate encounters aren't much of a problem unless the map mods are insane, and even managed a corrupted ele reflect clear by relying on Vaal warchief and running around the boss (though not an experience I'd like to repeat).

I have a great Opal ring I want to use but it'll throw off Wise Oak without looking for a new set of boots/belt/helm. I'm also curious how worth it 2x Mokou is vs the opportunity cost. I'll run it through PoB but the opal ring is 25% increased ele damage and +23% ele damage with attacks (+ life and resists). I think the biggest trade is attack speed on Mokou vs life and raw damage on the Opal. I'm currently not using Multistrike since the animation lock can be rough when I need to reposition. Also according to PoB the damage for Added Fire Damage is roughly the same as Multistrike in a 5L setup.

The biggest upgrades I can see for me would be 6L loreweave, a helm with the Tectonic enchant (either one), and a gg Stygian Vise and I believe that's the priority too.

Thanks for posting the build. It's been a ton of fun to run.

"
Bladeslaw a écrit :
Been running this as my primary mapping build and it's working a treat. I'm using Loreweave 5L (too poor for a 6L), EOI and 2x Mokou's and managed to balance my resists for Wise Oak. So far I've managed to take out Chimera and Minotaur, Syndicate encounters aren't much of a problem unless the map mods are insane, and even managed a corrupted ele reflect clear by relying on Vaal warchief and running around the boss (though not an experience I'd like to repeat).

I have a great Opal ring I want to use but it'll throw off Wise Oak without looking for a new set of boots/belt/helm. I'm also curious how worth it 2x Mokou is vs the opportunity cost. I'll run it through PoB but the opal ring is 25% increased ele damage and +23% ele damage with attacks (+ life and resists). I think the biggest trade is attack speed on Mokou vs life and raw damage on the Opal. I'm currently not using Multistrike since the animation lock can be rough when I need to reposition. Also according to PoB the damage for Added Fire Damage is roughly the same as Multistrike in a 5L setup.

The biggest upgrades I can see for me would be 6L loreweave, a helm with the Tectonic enchant (either one), and a gg Stygian Vise and I believe that's the priority too.

Thanks for posting the build. It's been a ton of fun to run.

you absolutely should save up and get a 6l loreweave but if you want to save a few currency points but get good options i suggest picking up a non vise belt and a tombfist and then craft a tombfist at a later point in time after you want to upgrade.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires