[3.6] Tectonic Slam Jugg: MELT CONTENT (melee lives!) Razors build (discontinued)

"
Edimasta a écrit :
Onslaught on Sword Corruption... holy crap, had to get that as well.

I saw you linked Blood Rage with Faster Attacks... but that does not work?

I took Vaal Haste now for that boost at bossfights :)

Its to cast blood rage faster, so you don't have to pause if it drops.
"
Edimasta a écrit :
Onslaught on Sword Corruption... holy crap, had to get that as well.

I saw you linked Blood Rage with Faster Attacks... but that does not work?

I took Vaal Haste now for that boost at bossfights :)

I asked about the faster attacks support gem with Blood Rage a few pages ago, as I followed the build and gem setup.

But found that faster attack support and Blood Rage did not link up. So I asked and it was mentioned that Faster Attack was just put there because it was close to lvl 20.

So go with something else.

I've gone with cast when damage taken at lvl 11 and molten shell at lvl 16 for better suitability.

I'm in the same boat as a few others here. I feel like my damage isn't where it should be based on the way other people describe how things melt. Am I missing something?
"
Mirkocrocop a écrit :
Spoiler

I'm in the same boat as a few others here. I feel like my damage isn't where it should be based on the way other people describe how things melt. Am I missing something?

Get 2 more damage flasks. No reason to use 2 quicksilver with Kaom's roots; if you aren't leaping everywhere with them, switch to movespeed boots. Make sure youre maintaining EO. Your gear looks fine.
Thanks for the build, came back after a break to try something new again.

What I dont understand is why you skip 'By The Blade' and 'Arsonist' wheels close to the starting point. It seems like easy accessible damage modifiers, at least closer then the one up on top above the Witch. Same question applies there, why take 'Heart of Flame' but ignore 'Breath of Flames'? Is it a balance thing with DPS/Health for points? Or is increased fire damage not as efficient as increased phys?

I always like to try and understand why specific passives are taken but in this case I don't understand why some (of the same wording) are taken and some are skipped...

Thanks for helping me out here!
"
_Lilith_ a écrit :
Thanks for the build, came back after a break to try something new again.

What I dont understand is why you skip 'By The Blade' and 'Arsonist' wheels close to the starting point. It seems like easy accessible damage modifiers, at least closer then the one up on top above the Witch. Same question applies there, why take 'Heart of Flame' but ignore 'Breath of Flames'? Is it a balance thing with DPS/Health for points? Or is increased fire damage not as efficient as increased phys?

I always like to try and understand why specific passives are taken but in this case I don't understand why some (of the same wording) are taken and some are skipped...

Thanks for helping me out here!

If these calculations interest you, download and install Path of Building, then import the pastebins from the guide. You could see Breath of Flames gives us ~.9% DPS/point. Same for the Marauder starting nodes (I would never consider skipping the life nodes for them). Heart of Flame gives us 2.1%/point. It's not all that simple (the ignite from Breath is wasted for instance), but it's a start.
I know the calculations are strange or not that accurate ingame but I just wanted to update... since a few days ago I did some improvements and got to level 92, and now infight with all active and slamming all the way I managed to basically double my DPS... just feels crazy :D

"
sleevelessless a écrit :
"
skillzer555 a écrit :
Hey guys! I have had a good time with this build, but I went with the kaoms boots and unbreakable for a bit more tankiness. But i feel like im lacking a bit in damage without the eye of innocence and mokous.

This is my current gear:

I'm trying to get a daressos defiance 6L but i am 1k fuses in with no luck so far. any ideas what i can change/optimise for some more damage whilst still keeping the tankiness? (I'm in the process of re lvling my gems)

Heres a pastebin for PoB: https://pastebin.com/VQs9KsSJ

If you want to use Eye you can't use Daresso's. You can use it with your current chest just fine though.

Currently doing this build, lvl 83. Got most of the gear required, no Loreweave 6L because i'm poor af, uding daresso 5L atm. Can you please tell me why Eye + Daresso is a no go? My profile is public, feel free to give any suggestion.

Thanks for the awesome build man <3
With a 6 linked rare chest is it worthy to replace my rare amulet with an Eye Of Innocence? Is the DPS boost worthy to lose the life and resistances from a rare amulet?
Sometimes syndicate members hit me 1 shot and I die. is it physical damage or caos damage?

if it is physical damage what about to change loreweave with brass dome?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires