[3.6] Tectonic Slam Jugg: MELT CONTENT (melee lives!) Razors build (discontinued)

Was wondering what anyone would think to running a gem in your gear with a chance to proc unholy might on kill for this build ?

For example, if you already have onslaught on something else. So it would be in addition to that.

Yay or not worth the time ?
Dernière édition par Blake_Murdock, le 5 janv. 2019 01:43:28
This build has been super far so far, great job!

Few questions:

What abyss jewels/jewels should I go for?

Also about the uber trait, how significantly better is Unstoppable compare to Unbreakable?
"
Blake_Murdock a écrit :
Was wondering what anyone would think to running a gem in your gear with a chance to proc unholy might on kill for this build ?

For example, if you already have onslaught on something else. So it would be in addition to that.

It's a very small DPS boost. Not worth it.

"
ddd4175 a écrit :

Few questions:

Also about the uber trait, how significantly better is Unstoppable compare to Unbreakable?

Look through other people's gear for jewel ideas. Get onslaught if you dont have it from somewhere, crit if you need crit, life is obviously good. Attack speed while dual wielding, fire damage, flat fire or phys with swords, phys percentage with swords....there's lots. Fill in your gaps.

Unstoppable is good because it makes mapping much much better, I think can't be slowed is an extremely good defensive buff, I like moving fast, can't be stunned is important and frees up your pantheon, and I like opening boxes without thinking.

Unbreakable's regen isn't that useful for us since we're getting plenty of life from ignites and leech. If Loreweave the armor is worthless.

"
sleevelessless a écrit :
"
Blake_Murdock a écrit :

Suggestions then ?

Or better question, how much crit should I am for roughly?
Hey !

Enjoying the build so far, lots of damage, good clearing and fun to play.

Here is my gear so far, still fighting on fusing a 6L loreweave (should i buy it instead :(... ).

I just switched to 2 X Mokou's, but I am not sure about how wise it was since I am now uncapped on lightning res.

Thank you all in advance for your advices. I just reached red tier maps, due to my inexperience i guess.
Dernière édition par GraissE, le 5 janv. 2019 05:21:01
"
sleevelessless a écrit :
"
Blake_Murdock a écrit :

"
ddd4175 a écrit :

Few questions:

Look through other people's gear for jewel ideas. Get onslaught if you dont have it from somewhere, crit if you need crit, life is obviously good. Attack speed while dual wielding, fire damage, flat fire or phys with swords, phys percentage with swords....there's lots. Fill in your gaps.

Unstoppable is good because it makes mapping much much better, I think can't be slowed is an extremely good defensive buff, I like moving fast, can't be stunned is important and frees up your pantheon, and I like opening boxes without thinking.

Unbreakable's regen isn't that useful for us since we're getting plenty of life from ignites and leech. If Loreweave the armor is worthless.

Thanks man! One more question, Is this loreweave fine?
What this build does on my screen is just crazy :D

Where are you getting onslaught from? I looked through the POB link and through your char profile but I don't see anything with the Loreweave setup. Am I missing something?
"
Blake_Murdock a écrit :
"
sleevelessless a écrit :
"
Blake_Murdock a écrit :

Suggestions then ?

Or better question, how much crit should I am for roughly?

post right above has jewel ideas. Enough crit that EO is up the vast majority of the time. More attack speed = less needed crit, there isn't a magic number. more than 50% I'd guess.

"
GraissE a écrit :
Hey !

Enjoying the build so far, lots of damage, good clearing and fun to play.

Here is my gear so far, still fighting on fusing a 6L loreweave (should i buy it instead :(... ).
Spoiler

I just switched to 2 X Mokou's, but I am not sure about how wise it was since I am now uncapped on lightning res.

Thank you all in advance for your advices. I just reached red tier maps, due to my inexperience i guess.

Never ever go uncapped. The 2nd mokou's has diminishing returns anyway, get a nice ring and recolor your main links so you can fit in combustion (over added fire).

"
ddd4175 a écrit :

Thanks man! One more question, Is this loreweave fine?

80% = fine.

"
TheBigNasty a écrit :
Where are you getting onslaught from? I looked through the POB link and through your char profile but I don't see anything with the Loreweave setup. Am I missing something?

Onslaught is from a sword corruption
Onslaught on Sword Corruption... holy crap, had to get that as well.

I saw you linked Blood Rage with Faster Attacks... but that does not work?

I took Vaal Haste now for that boost at bossfights :)
Dernière édition par Edimasta, le 5 janv. 2019 12:49:20

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires