[3.6] Tectonic Slam Jugg: MELT CONTENT (melee lives!) Razors build (discontinued)

Good input, thank you :)

I finally farmed the Oni-Goroshi and am now thinking if I should reskill and play like Mathil... or if I should sell it, and invest in a 6-link chest and better gloves... it's such a cool sword :D
could I use this build on anyother skill like molten strike or anything of that nature?
"
chrisnorris2915 a écrit :
could I use this build on anyother skill like molten strike or anything of that nature?

I suggest a molten strike build if you want to play molten strike
Hit L99 last night leading Pure Esh runs. I was doing more damage than anyone else who joined the rota :D Clear speed is bonkers. This is definitely one of the most fun builds I have played.

For those that want to level insanely fast... join a PURE BREACHSTONE ROTA. It is broken as F***. L94-99 in one day.

The only thing I wish about this build was a way to proc EO more. Investing in passive crit chance points is a bit of a waste for the actual return. I tried getting it up past 20% but I really didn't notice much of a difference compared to the 10% crit chance I have now. Maybe EO is just squishy like that. When it does proc, what a difference.

Dernière édition par diablomix, le 30 déc. 2018 21:09:29
"
diablomix a écrit :
Hit L99 last night leading Pure Esh runs. I was doing more damage than anyone else who joined the rota :D Clear speed is bonkers. This is definitely one of the most fun builds I have played.

For those that want to level insanely fast... join a PURE BREACHSTONE ROTA. It is broken a F***. L94-99 in one day.

The only thing I wish about this build was a way to proc EO more. Investing in passive crit chance points is a bit of a waste for the actual return. I tried getting it up past 20% but I really didn't notice much of a difference compared to the 10% crit chance I have now. Maybe EO is just squishy like that. When it does proc, what a difference.

woah! Excited for our first lvl 100.
%crit if you haven't recently on jewels and the 90% boot enchant of the same would probably even EO out a bit. or an ass mark on hit ring.
Dernière édition par sleevelessless, le 30 déc. 2018 21:14:43
"
sleevelessless a écrit :
"
diablomix a écrit :

For those that want to level insanely fast... join a PURE BREACHSTONE ROTA. It is broken a F***. L94-99 in one day.

woah! Excited for our first lvl 100.
%crit if you haven't recently on jewels and the 90% boot enchant of the same would probably even EO out a bit.

Thank you! 33% to L100 currently :D I forgot about that boot enchant - great idea!
Guys i have a question, with the resolution technique talent, do I ever hit hit critics worth investing in items that have critical hits?
Do you exchange this rare necklace for this one, will it be worth it?

"
Randomiize a écrit :
Guys i have a question, with the resolution technique talent, do I ever hit hit critics worth investing in items that have critical hits?
Do you exchange this rare necklace for this one, will it be worth it?

Resolute Technique (often referred to as RT) is a keystone passive skill that will raise the chance to hit to 100%, ignoring all accuracy and evasion stats of the attacker and defender respectively, at the cost of reducing the attacker's global critical strike chance to 0%.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Resolute_Technique
"
diablomix a écrit :

Run a diamond flask. EO isn't twitchy, proccing it depends on the skill's AS. With MS, you're doing 3 consecutive attacks that clear the entire screen. That's actually not providing much opportunity to trigger a crit. Compared that with a skill like barrage, which does dozens of hits to generate it's damage output. That's why proccing EO seems hard on this case. But that's the trade-off for that sweet 40% multi.
Deliver pain exquisite
Hey man, i want to thank you for the amazing build. As I'm a newb to this game ( second league in which i play, only had one char before ) i would like to know what can i improve when it comes to items or even skill build.

Sorry that I can't link my items or skill tree ( im on phone and away from home ) but if you could find some time to check my char ( only jugg i have ) and come with some suggestions would be very appreciated (i know about the 6-link and refund of the 30 dex node ).

I min-maxed so that I have 115 res so to get the most out of Wise Oak and got all the life nodes. Rn i wonder what jewels should i get (7% life for leeching and survivability - sometimes i get freezes, but i dont know about the offensive stats (1) ).

Also after getting 3 most close jewels nodes would you recommend the Amplify node ? (2) I feel like i have enough aoe but the damage might be good and more aoe is a good QoL.

Good hunting and Happy Holidays !

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires