[3.6] Vowel's Crit Storm Brand Elementalist - Flaskless Uber Elder

Kraiw, what depth u achieved?
Two things I wonder:

1. I attach brands, then I use potions - do they affect already attached brands or do I have to recast them? Seems like they do but I'm not sure.

2. Does elemental aegis protects before or after resitances?

For chest I've been using
and it feels really good doing so plus it feels safer with higher resists.

And a couple minutes ago I did this
- level 14 brand recall <3 It could still higher if I get a level 7 skill gem or a level 4 empower. It does feel pretty smooth now.
Congrats on level 100! I've been using this build for my witch this league and I'm having a pretty fun time with the brands. I'm up to t9-t10 or so with not many issues and I've yet to pick up a lot of the upgrades I can be using.
I've had time to fully read the guide cover to cover, but by the looks of it this build is pretty solid for SSF, assuming you are ready to do some crafting?
I'm a little past delve 270 but I don't have enough sulphite to go deeper

Yeah this build is great for SSF. I pretty much played SSF until level 84 and then I upgraded my gear for a few c
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
Hey! Question here: I have some currency - how can I min-max this build? Though about adding loreweave and mark of the shaper along with some elder ring, what u think?
So my final thoughts on the build after hitting 90:

-You probably will not many builds that can clear this fast on this much of a budget

-ST is not great, but I didn't notice any of it until t13+. Traps help. t13/14 Incursions is where I started feeling the lack of ST.

-Brands hit so much and so often that the .4 or .5 leech from a necklace keeps you topped up vs everything except one shots. I've not played many casters that felt this tanky. I opted to skip acro and go the minion damage route and 2 Warlord's setups. You have endurance charges at all times.

-There are not many uniques that can help out brands, so you are free to experiment and use a lot of veiled rares, which can be niiiiiice. I went with Devoto's for speedfarming. Takes care of Dex, gotta go fast.

I've been wanting to play a melee this league so I'm off to do that, but brands are a rock solid skill and one I'll probably play again in future leagues. Great build!
Is herald of ice good for this or just better to use thunder with elemental weakness?
"
Akatashi a écrit :
Amazing build OP, honestly, it shreds content with ease, i repurposed my old support character at level 92 so i could try to grind out the rest of the way to 100 with it, and it tears bosses down and clears map like an autobomber, its amazing.

Only thing i did a little different was, for mapping (doing anything other than shaper/elder basically) i socket phase run and inc duration in place of shield charge and faster attacks, and spam phase run and use a more move speed quicksilver, i'm running through maps crazy fast only having to recall and destroy things. 10/10 build, VERY little cost to get going, i put in under 2 ex and i was already killing guardians and mapping super fast with ease.

Currently trying to scale it up a bit higher, any advice OP? linking gear below, current guess is the helm enchant (ugh lol) and lightning damage on an opal ring. The survivability is great even with only 5.5k hp due to MoM and the layers of defense you've worked in, even in bosses, though i'd like to get some more life on rings/helmet so they are not crafted values. Sometimes i use phase run and decoy totem liberally and make sure that he sticks on the totems while i phase run around damaging him lol.

Spoiler

"
JoeODanger a écrit :
Also, quick question on Recall; when you guys find you use it? My cast speed seems high enough to do just do a ranged .2 second click across the screen to wipe the packs, so I don't seem to use recall a whole lot. It's a bit of burst on bosses, but trap seems to handle that well and you don't have to get that close.

Recall is an amazing tool! I use it CONSTANTLY, even with a .2 second cast speed, storm brand still stops your motion in a map, if you brand recall, you effectively get 100% uptime on stormbrand and you never have to recast it. The reason is, recall grants 1.2 second duration to detached time, which is base base 11 seconds, and recall has a 1.5 second cooldown (for me currently, at least), so i'm refreshing the detached duration every time i recall, so i spawn 5 storm brands, then just run through the map at super speeds and recall on cooldown, i've not had to re cast storm brand yet in a map.

For bosses i rarely use it though, only when things spawn near me do i use it to get that burst on them and kill them quickly, or if the boss moves near me i hit it then run (damn you Phoenix).

Not sure why but it's not working for me, i spam recall and while it keeps my brands up for a tiny bit longer they fizzle out within 20seconds or so
"
dosh42 a écrit :
"
Akatashi a écrit :
Amazing build OP, honestly, it shreds content with ease, i repurposed my old support character at level 92 so i could try to grind out the rest of the way to 100 with it, and it tears bosses down and clears map like an autobomber, its amazing.

Only thing i did a little different was, for mapping (doing anything other than shaper/elder basically) i socket phase run and inc duration in place of shield charge and faster attacks, and spam phase run and use a more move speed quicksilver, i'm running through maps crazy fast only having to recall and destroy things. 10/10 build, VERY little cost to get going, i put in under 2 ex and i was already killing guardians and mapping super fast with ease.

Currently trying to scale it up a bit higher, any advice OP? linking gear below, current guess is the helm enchant (ugh lol) and lightning damage on an opal ring. The survivability is great even with only 5.5k hp due to MoM and the layers of defense you've worked in, even in bosses, though i'd like to get some more life on rings/helmet so they are not crafted values. Sometimes i use phase run and decoy totem liberally and make sure that he sticks on the totems while i phase run around damaging him lol.

Spoiler

"
JoeODanger a écrit :
Also, quick question on Recall; when you guys find you use it? My cast speed seems high enough to do just do a ranged .2 second click across the screen to wipe the packs, so I don't seem to use recall a whole lot. It's a bit of burst on bosses, but trap seems to handle that well and you don't have to get that close.

Recall is an amazing tool! I use it CONSTANTLY, even with a .2 second cast speed, storm brand still stops your motion in a map, if you brand recall, you effectively get 100% uptime on stormbrand and you never have to recast it. The reason is, recall grants 1.2 second duration to detached time, which is base base 11 seconds, and recall has a 1.5 second cooldown (for me currently, at least), so i'm refreshing the detached duration every time i recall, so i spawn 5 storm brands, then just run through the map at super speeds and recall on cooldown, i've not had to re cast storm brand yet in a map.

For bosses i rarely use it though, only when things spawn near me do i use it to get that burst on them and kill them quickly, or if the boss moves near me i hit it then run (damn you Phoenix).

Not sure why but it's not working for me, i spam recall and while it keeps my brands up for a tiny bit longer they fizzle out within 20seconds or so

Need super high Empower (unfortunately it's expensive AF)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires