[3.6] Vowel's Crit Storm Brand Elementalist - Flaskless Uber Elder

How do you manage elemental overload with almost no crit chance? lightning spire trap on bosses?
"
"
Currently trying to scale it up a bit higher, any advice OP?

You look like you're doing amazing already - I'm sure you know how to take the build into a stronger direction. I've laid the groundwork you just keep building to your playstyle

After i posted it it just kinda dawned on me, more lightning damage on every piece that can get it =P

Next step is to 3 white socket my carcass jack so i can interchange added cold for added lightning, should make my storm brand hit even harder on bosses, that + the lightning spire trap should do the trick in any single target situation. Thank you very much for the groundwork and answering questions, build is so effortless, feels AMAZING :)
Quick question as I've not played an Elementalist that clears screens ala BV before.

Do you guys lag for a split second before the screen gets deleted when there is high density? I'm curious if it's just me or if Beacon/HoI is laggy especially when combined with the more chains enchant. I have a fairly strong PC so I haven't run into this kind of issue in PoE since upgrading.

Other than that, brands are easily my standout from this patch. I tried the Steel skills, which I didn't like. WO clears just as fast but it doesn't seem as easy to fix the ST issues as Storm Brand (*cough* Void Batteries *cough*). Heck, up to T12 I don't really need the traps at all with level 18 gems. Good guide, OP. I don't regret swapping this guy over from Occulist at all.

Spoiler

I probably want to stick with Devoto's as I use Phase Run and it feels so good, but I probably need to shoot for a wand upgrade first and foremost. Perhaps a Shaper ring with Warlord's on it, if I can get a decent one. The belt should be replaced with a Stygian eventually (and I didn't have a scour on me to replace that bad veiled mod before I went to bed).
Dernière édition par JoeODanger, le 20 déc. 2018 11:42:28
"
JoeODanger a écrit :
Quick question as I've not played an Elementalist that clears screens ala BV before.

Do you guys lag for a split second before the screen gets deleted when there is high density? I'm curious if it's just me or if Beacon/HoI is laggy especially when combined with the more chains enchant. I have a fairly strong PC so I haven't run into this kind of issue in PoE since upgrading.

Other than that, brands are easily my standout from this patch. I tried the Steel skills, which I didn't like. WO clears just as fast but it doesn't seem as easy to fix the ST issues as Storm Brand (*cough* Void Batteries *cough*). Heck, up to T12 I don't really need the traps at all with level 18 gems. Good guide, OP. I don't regret swapping this guy over from Occulist at all.

Spoiler

I probably want to stick with Devoto's as I use Phase Run and it feels so good, but I probably need to shoot for a wand upgrade first and foremost. Perhaps a Shaper ring with Warlord's on it, if I can get a decent one. The belt should be replaced with a Stygian eventually (and I didn't have a scour on me to replace that bad veiled mod before I went to bed).

Lightning Spire Trap deals lightning damage only and the Added Fire Damage Support only converts physical damage over so it seems like a wasted gem slot to me.
"
Pureen a écrit :
Lightning Spire Trap deals lightning damage only and the Added Fire Damage Support only converts physical damage over so it seems like a wasted gem slot to me.

Noted. Those are placeholder gems until I can color it right for the most part; I just grabbed two reds off the vendor. I might just shop for one on an easier base to get the colors.
Dernière édition par JoeODanger, le 20 déc. 2018 12:20:21
"
How do you manage elemental overload with almost no crit chance? lightning spire trap on bosses?

Storm Brand has really high hit rate.

With 5 brands, it hits a ton per second. You only need to proc it every 8 seconds so it's super easy getting 100% uptime as opposed to Armageddon Brand.
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
What Pantheon do you use for major and minor? Thanks for the guide, loving the new skill!
(resolved)
Dernière édition par Durf, le 21 déc. 2018 07:48:15
Hey, having fun with the build but i have 2 somewhat Minor questions:

1.: Have you tried/thought about Biscos for the Rampage clear? Haven't tried it myself but it shouldn't be too hard to add in.. Not too sure if you loose to much damage without a decent Stygian tho

2.: Why do you keep Shield Charge and Fortify on low gem-level?
"
Caribou_Louz a écrit :
What Pantheon do you use for major and minor? Thanks for the guide, loving the new skill!

I'm wonder this as well :D

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires