[3.6] Chaos Cerberus - an ED LL Occultist | Viable for everything | Deathless UElder + Video

Hey, How are you caping your chaos rezistance, I am sitting at 30% with Wither Ascendancy and chaos rezistance nodes ?
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
so just as a bit of info for people (and a thanks to author)

i just downed my first ever uber elder, (only 2 deaths which im happy with for a first attempt) level 93, no corrupts on shavs and nothing special item wise
my damage in pob is also 30% of the recomended pob (no idea how but it is)
so if youre closer to his figures than me you can easily clear all content
"
Vendetta a écrit :
Hey, How are you caping your chaos rezistance, I am sitting at 30% with Wither Ascendancy and chaos rezistance nodes ?

It's capped if you play with a presence of Chayula.
In any case - this is not really important.
"
lukeyp87 a écrit :
so just as a bit of info for people (and a thanks to author)

i just downed my first ever uber elder, (only 2 deaths which im happy with for a first attempt) level 93, no corrupts on shavs and nothing special item wise
my damage in pob is also 30% of the recomended pob (no idea how but it is)
so if youre closer to his figures than me you can easily clear all content

Thank you! You are welcome.

You propably forgot to put in a wither skill and set its stack to 15 to account for the acsendency.
nah ive got that in there, even adjusted levels of gems when playing around to compensate for the corruptions and still nothing close ;/
but i do have a question,
why in your expensive max setup have you dropped the helm, i thought the void gaze was a huge help?
"
lukeyp87 a écrit :
nah ive got that in there, even adjusted levels of gems when playing around to compensate for the corruptions and still nothing close ;/
but i do have a question,
why in your expensive max setup have you dropped the helm, i thought the void gaze was a huge help?

It is!

I just wanted to have more ES.

I feel like damage stacking is a lot less important then it was. My impression is that GGG increased the damage of most spells (and will increase damage for melees with the next patches) to make builds less about damage stacking but about a balance between offense and defense.

It is fairly easy to get a lot of damage going simply by a six-link, a good talent tree and some auras/the right mods on your items. To minmax things further in the damage department feels like a huge waste to me. Literally one Essence Drain on Shaper or Elder will bring each of them to the next phase in the Uber-Elder fight at this point.

I think at this venture it is much more efficient to stack more defenses. Then again I have a corrupted shavs so your milage may wary.

About your DPS: did you check the watcher's eye mods and the Auras I use in that setup?
Path up to curse nodes next and run temporal/enfeeble with witchfire brew? I had some mana sustain issues in a breach before buying a clarity. Is that normal? Blight is also a bit mana heavy. I'm mana reserving despair and one purity atm. I'm life reserving clarity. What should my aura setup be right now and which nodes do you think I should take next?
Dernière édition par subiedude8, le 21 mars 2019 11:12:35
You're probably right, I have very little currency so wont be getting any shavs corruption in the near future so I'm a LOT less damage currently, considering dropping the shield tonget a strong 6 link staff to get the + levels to ramp it up until I can afford it
And no I didn't clock the watchers eye but my damage I was comparing to your lesser version lol, I'm probably doing something glaringly wrong
Dernière édition par lukeyp87, le 21 mars 2019 11:46:41
Hi Cyrix,
I want to start follow ur build, change from incinerate because im to squishy with 7.4k hp..still can get one shoot i want to road 100 and farm uber elder, with this build its possible and not dying in one shoot?like guardiands or shaper/elder?thanks!ur profile is private so cant check ur character :P
Dernière édition par CashD, le 21 mars 2019 12:27:59
"
CashD a écrit :
Hi Cyrix,
I want to start follow ur build, change from incinerate because im to squishy with 7.4k hp..still can get one shoot i want to road 100 and farm uber elder, with this build its possible and not dying in one shoot?like guardiands or shaper/elder?thanks!ur profile is private so cant check ur character :P

Well, I take the tripple shaperballs to the face two times in the video and can survive getting hit by shaper-slams.

You can still die in the UberElder encounter though. There is afaik currently no build in the game that can AFK-kill UberElder or just tank all his hits. That is by design.

I feel really comfortable doing deathless UberElders on this build. Your milage may obviously vary.

"
lukeyp87 a écrit :
You're probably right, I have very little currency so wont be getting any shavs corruption in the near future so I'm a LOT less damage currently, considering dropping the shield tonget a strong 6 link staff to get the + levels to ramp it up until I can afford it
And no I didn't clock the watchers eye but my damage I was comparing to your lesser version lol, I'm probably doing something glaringly wrong

A staff (or better: a bow - so you can use soulstrike) is an easier way to get Damage going if that is your current concern. Please keep in mind though that you will be also a lot squishier.

"
subiedude8 a écrit :
Path up to curse nodes next and run temporal/enfeeble with witchfire brew? I had some mana sustain issues in a breach before buying a clarity. Is that normal? Blight is also a bit mana heavy. I'm mana reserving despair and one purity atm. I'm life reserving clarity. What should my aura setup be right now and which nodes do you think I should take next?

Mana can be an issue depending on your gear - the most important thing is to run Arcane Surge at a level that is low enough to trigger with one cast of Contagion. That will significantly help your mana recovery.
Getting an Unnatural instinct or at least some of the nodes where I placed it is also a way to get more manarecovery.

I can't really comment on your character without a PoB tree etc; I do not want to go into each posters profile and search through their character. Please try to do a bit of work on your side and do not expect me to figure out your characters and all that on my own. It is kinda rude.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires