[3.6] Chaos Cerberus - an ED LL Occultist | Viable for everything | Deathless UElder + Video

https://pastebin.com/2gueMj2J

updated PoB

The important thing is that we use infused channeling in the gloves instead of efficacy. Its buff affects ED as well - its a solid 10%more modifier and 8% less phys and chaos damage taken as well.

I overworked all quality/levels for the gems. All you need to do now is copypasta the things. :)
Can ED be played on a 4L with the buffs? I'm leveling with storm brand and BV right now, but I imagine with this tree that these skills are going to become abysmal eventually. Picked up the spell dmg and life nodes first. Filling out Atrophy and right side of tree now...
i played ed on a 3 link did just fine
the changes to ed makes it rather hard to kill packs with the 'cannot die' aura
"
streakgreen a écrit :
the changes to ed makes it rather hard to kill packs with the 'cannot die' aura

Thats what Blight is for - this was always how it was with ED.
What happened to Spreading Rot?
IGN: GonsNomNom (Echoes of the Atlas)
"
bl0b a écrit :
What happened to Spreading Rot?

Got changed with 3.6! The damage bonus they granted got added to the baseline of the chaosspells - they now give wither stacks on blight.
Which is good for a shadow and stuff but as an Occultist we don't need it at all and can use the jewel sockets for other stuff. \o/
hey id dont get it how u get 2k energy shield from a regular shield ???

can u explain that please
"
ArmageddonSPamm a écrit :
hey id dont get it how u get 2k energy shield from a regular shield ???

can u explain that please

"+1 to maximum Energy Shield per 5 Armor on equipped Shield"

That together with your innate/talented multiplier '+%ES' from the tree will result in roughly 2k ES. Depends a bit on your rolls on the shield, how many ES nodes you have taken and other %ES increases on your gear (like an amulet etc). You can check PoB for the exact amount.
Dernière édition par Cyrix1337, le 15 mars 2019 12:27:20
What should my gearing priority be going into maps? Take into consideration that this is my league starter so I'm poor for now. Obviously shavs is out of the question. I'm a bit miffed that chaos got buffed because I've been wanting to play this build since last season and now some of the uniques are expensive at league start. Oh well. If it's not mathil it's some other RNG lol.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires