[3.6] Chaos Cerberus - an ED LL Occultist | Viable for everything | Deathless UElder + Video

https://pastebin.com/RWMVy8G0
Dernière édition par subiedude8, le 21 mars 2019 13:51:47
"
subiedude8 a écrit :
https://pastebin.com/RWMVy8G0

Those are the next nodes I would path along.

https://pastebin.com/5UUJaAZ8
Dernière édition par Cyrix1337, le 21 mars 2019 16:49:56
So I am currently playing this, level 83 , Since I am playing with Tabula right now, cuz I am short on currency for Shaverone, I run only purity of elements + vaal clarity + discipline on the mana reserve. Feels really ok. Beside shav , amulets and rings I have like all the sugested gear, siting on 7k ES + 1400 life. The only boss that one shotted me was the Crab in T12 Reef and mostly because of the Temporal Chains.

Best map pushed T13 ( temporal chains are problem , you need to be particular careful on such maps, and have a curse immune flask for boss fights, the few seconds of curse immunity are good, no mana regen are no problem since I can drop clarity and switch to instant regen mana flask , but are a bit annoying).

In general if you don't like a 2 combo build then this might not be your build.

In general, even without empower using slower duration, no shav and no amulet rings , and without the curses from life reserves the build feels very powerful. With those curses on mana reserve it will feel even more powerful.

But I do wonder why you picked Enfeeble over Temporal Chains, can you explain ?
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
"
Vendetta a écrit :

But I do wonder why you picked Enfeeble over Temporal Chains, can you explain ?

I run Aspect of the Spider in the Build - and last I checked the two slows (hinder from the Aspect and the action speed slow from TC) do not stack. Or at least it felt like that to me.

That devalued TC a bit. Since the comparison isn't no-TC vs Tc but AspectSlow vs TC - which felt like no significant update to me. Then there is the point that TC is (due to reduced curse effectivness) actually worse at slowing bosses then the Aspect.

So I dropped TC and just use the Aspect and go with Enfeeble.

I hope that makes sense. :)
Yeah , aspect is quite expensive right now.

BTW : I just downed Elder in Tabula . Only 3 deaths.

I don't think without Shav and spider aspect + everything set up I can come close to Uber Elder since I get kinda of one shotted at Elder in the tentacles phase :).

Just so I update : I still have Tabula, no expensive amulet ( just a rare one with strg / dex / all rezistance / life)

No special rings, and no blood magic.

I just have clarity / purity / vaal discipline on mana reserved, no other curses on life reserve.
Dernière édition par Vendetta, le 22 mars 2019 05:36:36
Yeah the build is surprisingly effective on tabula. I'm working on filling out my atlas atm. Admittedly OP mentioned the build isn't beginner friendly but I will say that the build is deceptively expensive. Forget even trying to run any of the unique jewels especially if you haven't even saved up for shavs (10 ex for an unnatural instinct) . I'll probably just craft a 6L vaal regalia when prices drop as I get deeper into the atlas. I'm running enfeeble/ temporal and purity on mana and blood magic clarity. You could grab a witchfire and the curse nodes too to save a curse reserve.
Dernière édition par subiedude8, le 22 mars 2019 09:59:34
"
subiedude8 a écrit :
Yeah the build is surprisingly effective on tabula. I'm working on filling out my atlas atm. Admittedly OP mentioned the build isn't beginner friendly but I will say that the build is deceptively expensive. Forget even trying to run any of the unique jewels especially if you haven't even saved up for shavs (10 ex for an unnatural instinct) . I'll probably just craft a 6L vaal regalia when prices drop as I get deeper into the atlas. I'm running enfeeble/ temporal and purity on mana and blood magic clarity. You could grab a witchfire and the curse nodes too to save a curse reserve.

To be fair though the Unnatural Instinct is not needed at all for the build. Most of the PoBs do not even use it. ^^'

But yeah - Shavs are stupid expensive this season due to this being the 'spell-rework' season - everyone plays casters and casters get strictly better if you run them with Pain Attunment.

I also can't quite remember anymore - but did I say this build was cheap to do? :o

€dit: I updated the 3.6 PoB section with a bit more 'progression' of the tree. First PoB link is without an unnatural instinct - the next one is and the last one is more or less my own character.
Dernière édition par Cyrix1337, le 22 mars 2019 14:10:48
How are you sustaining 3 auras from the old pob on blood magic, I can only keep 2 :)...I don't even use Clarity anymore. I believe it is because of the Aul's ?

Alos what flasks are you using ?
Dernière édition par Vendetta, le 23 mars 2019 08:13:06
"
Vendetta a écrit :
How are you sustaining 3 auras from the old pob on blood magic, I can only keep 2 :)...I don't even use Clarity anymore. I believe it is because of the Aul's ?

Alos what flasks are you using ?

It is propably Aul's, yeah! :)

You can interchange things though if you want. Rumis etc is also quite strong for this build.
"
Cyrix1337 a écrit :
To be fair though the Unnatural Instinct is not needed at all for the build. Most of the PoBs do not even use it. ^^'

I figured as much, but you make it sound like you need a Watcher's Eye with the discipline aura when you say mandatory (I am going to assume from this post that it is not needed either). Even just a clarity aura watcher's eye is expensive.

This build is kicking ass so far though. I love how you can run any map mod on it. I really am considering going CI though b/c some maps are just annoying like incursions. The poison immunity pantheon should help though when I get around to farming it.

Thoughts on Brittle Barrier? I don't really need any stats on jewels and can't afford the good stuff. Guess I could just get a cheap 4/6 faster recharge/%ES but my base ES is meh anyway...
Dernière édition par subiedude8, le 23 mars 2019 13:18:53

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires