[3.6] Chaos Cerberus - an ED LL Occultist | Viable for everything | Deathless UElder + Video

"
crazytrain334 a écrit :
hey cyrix im just wondering are you updating the guide before tomorrow ?

Propably not, no. Afaik you can play the build as is right now with the exception of needing one talent point more on the passive tree. Should work even better then before due to the increased Baseline Damage of ED.
You can also replace the Blight Threshhold Jewels with some proper damage/es jewels. That is about it though. Enjoy. :)

What I wanna do though is incorporate the new 50% Aura(s) and stuff - which is kinda hard to do without reworking most of the build.

And at that point I might as well make a new buildguide ^^'.
i was wanting to do this build what about the tree in terms of the new es Leech any changes there you would make ?
"
crazytrain334 a écrit :
i was wanting to do this build what about the tree in terms of the new es Leech any changes there you would make ?

This Build does not leech.

You can use the new Soul-something skill instead of Blight though if you also want to leech some ES - requires no passive etc (not that we have any to spare)
okies then so its purely just recharge rate just thought being ci we could take advantage of the new leech ty for answering my stupid questions cyrix im still learning poe relatively and not great at it.

Was told to try your build by a buddy cause he loved it last league so i figured iv give it a shot
"
crazytrain334 a écrit :
okies then so its purely just recharge rate just thought being ci we could take advantage of the new leech ty for answering my stupid questions cyrix im still learning poe relatively and not great at it.

Was told to try your build by a buddy cause he loved it last league so i figured iv give it a shot

No, it is not just recharge rate - we regenerate ES via Zealoth Oath. ED gives 0.5% of its Damage as Life-Regen; which we convert to ES Regen via Zealoth Oath. This will be even stronger next patch due to the increased Damage of ED. Currently this is already close to 4kES per second (on one enemy - it gets way higher if we affect multiple enemies)

And some Ascendancy ES regen too from Vile Bastion.
https://pastebin.com/zgvw95m4

Thats propably what I would do roughly? Uses the new Gloves for one additonal Curse.
I put in Wrath to substitute the Mana Upkeep for Malevolence. Obviously use that instead of Wrath.

If you do not want to use the new Gloves you can run the SpiderAura instead of TC - as before. It would look like this then: (with two sockets open for some Quality of Life gems)

https://pastebin.com/yppptZiw

Use the freshly opened up Jewel Sockets to eventually get some Strength if you lack it etc.

The Damage Numbers in those PoBs are not representative for 3.6 yet - since the Blight Threshold Gem change has not been worked into Path of Building yet.
ok yea i get that but its mostly regen not leech :D
"
crazytrain334 a écrit :
ok yea i get that but its mostly regen not leech :D

Regen and Recharge.

Two different mechanics. :)
ok i ment recharge damn it lol regen recharge blehhhhhhh :P its all the same to me even if you wanna get picky bout it ;P
Hi cyrix,
there's a small update to poe builder and now the tree is broken.
Could you please kindly fix it?
Thanks for the hard work. Love the build :)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires