[3.6] The Blizz Sorc - Icestorm/Winter Orb CI Occultist - Viable For Everything

"
Thiaga a écrit :
"
ZiiimZooon a écrit :
"
Thiaga a écrit :
hum.. sorry i'm probably retarded but why : "socker near the Scion start (Brute Force Solution)" when i can swap 5 node strengh to intelligence
Spoiler

Brute Force will not swap the last str node at the big int node. The regen + socket (For Brute Force) is a +5 int increase + 56 ES regen for me :)

humm.. but when you take "ancestral knowledge" u cant swap the last str node, what ever, right ?

I'm not sure I understand your questions. That socket gives you 44 Int plus some ES regen. There are no better ways to spend 3 skill points at those levels.
Dernière édition par Kelvynn, le 14 mars 2019 18:42:49
Well after a lot of close calls in HC progressing through yellow maps I am sad to say I will need to reroll. I haven't RIPed, but every map I am running tier 7 and beyond is white knuckle.

The whole melee to fortify feels pretty clunky as well as a lack of mobility. They are weaknesses I can't overlook anymore. It's also very disappointing watching GGG shadow nerf Spell Cascade and dick around with the community regarding whether or not it was intended for a week or more. I'm sure the clear speed would be a lot more enticing with SC socketed.

Let me know if anyone needs leveling tree advice before switching to CI in HC. I had to pick up a lot more of the life nodes to make story content survivable. If I was in SC I would likely still play this build because the damage is definitely there.
"

I'm not sure I understand your questions. That socket gives you 44 Int plus some ES regen. There are no better ways to spend 3 skill points at those levels.

"at those levels" ok i understand now ^^ so in late game its better to swap the jewel from to scion start and put a rare jewel or watcher eye i guess?
Dernière édition par Thiaga, le 14 mars 2019 19:14:35
What are the gem links for 3.6 Synthesis? There are about 6 different PoB links on the guide and it gets very confusing.

Is this the final 3.6 tree? https://www.poeplanner.com/ABAAAP8AEBMAAHwc3BBYHRTsOFH7jxoigTeDr5v56NvnEVCOPBhW6-5sCKcIoqMRD8HzKU82xacr2jrBxabrHxiQ1j3slSBMLSycuJMdvoLHOw3NFjOH7-uhL9WmcYWSwTNs2rmxBVfJVkifAYx2TLNWSiy_tzFmVB8C8YpkvdgkIvTsGMgT2mKUb76KaHRtGSAGM7Bmno6-ppmCm19qBAeNggPu-tLfsFMOES1yD7jQf8aPRhdUg_drF47pRwYNfIV7j_rUtPfBUXTQH9DQLR_R5FPULKYo-lM1nqElX9rdkycRlg5IXfJBh7c-g8w8LYNfFX67_LoOknRp2H6hxveo6gAAAAAA
"
systemdown a écrit :
"
Kirian42 a écrit :
What sort of ES should I be looking for after switching to CI? My currency stash is rather lacking here at level 69, so buying high tier pieces for each slot is beyond my budget.

With the tree and current gear I have about 2000 ES after switching to CI, but that feels crazy low. (Disc on)

You might want to look at my in-progress gear post a few pages back, I switched at 75 because that's when I had enough currency to get my mapping starter gear (less than 50 chaos needed - I sold maybe 25c worth of stuff I picked up, and I got the rest in chaos recipe and from chaos drops) and I went from 2.7k life (and a few hundred ES) to 4.7k ES in one hit. You're right, 2k ES is very low.

Got a few good drops finally, and robbed Peter to pay Paul in the tree, got to 4k, did Merc Lab, now at 4.5k.
Is there a reason we're using Vortex on the big CWDT, rather than Cold Snap?

Or are most people just going with Blood rage anyway? (I haven't gotten into maps yet to upgrade Arakaali, so it'd be a bad idea)
"
Thiaga a écrit :
"

"at those levels" ok i understand now ^^ so in late game its better to swap the jewel from to scion start and put a rare jewel or watcher eye i guess?

No. When you get Watcher's Eye, put in one of the sockets that can't benefit from the Str/Dex conversion: between Witch and Templar, between Witch and Shadow, or the Shadow area below Ghost Reaver.
"
cp2664 a écrit :
What are the gem links for 3.6 Synthesis? There are about 6 different PoB links on the guide and it gets very confusing.

6?? Do you mean the leveling trees in the PoB pastebin? They all have names. Should be pretty clear what they are for.

The final trees for lv 93 (or lv 92 with Might of the Meek) are the same in any format, PoB or POEplanner. If PoB is too confusing, use POEplanner links. If you have Might of the Meek - use the tree for it, otherwise use the lv 93 tree.
"
Kirian42 a écrit :
Is there a reason we're using Vortex on the big CWDT, rather than Cold Snap?

Or are most people just going with Blood rage anyway? (I haven't gotten into maps yet to upgrade Arakaali, so it'd be a bad idea)

Vortex does more damage than Cold Snap and does not have a long cooldown.

Once you get Arakaali upgraded, try Blood Rage and see which setup works better for you. With the ES regen in the completed build, Blood Rage degen is not an issue at all.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1733474

Recent High-Priority Issues:
Arcane Surge not working with Cast while Channelling.
Spell Cascade not working with Cast while Channelling.

So this is officially a bug. Good.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires