[3.6] The Blizz Sorc - Icestorm/Winter Orb CI Occultist - Viable For Everything

Anyone want to give me some advice on how to beef up my survivability and damage? I scored an Exalt while leveling, and that made what I currently have even possible as a casual player with limited playtime, but I'm getting into ~T3-T4 maps now and the clear speed seems to be lacking along with survivability a bit. Full disclosure I have been slacking on some of the gem requirements of the build (Blood Rage comes to mind), but I will be working on that shortly.

I've gone budget on ES rolls and other variables just to keep it reasonable for now. Not expecting to be top-tier anytime soon or anything like that. Just looking for core thoughts on what my immediate priority should be for "bang for buck." Main priority is trying (and failing) to 5-link another WI for Cold Penetration.

Resists capped, cold highest uncapped for Oak, all defensive/offensive flasks macro'd together on each pack, all elemental ailment immunities unlocked. Currently at ~4.5K ES. Struggling to finish unstable memories in maps and ES leech is definitely starting to get into "not keeping up with damage" territory more than I'd like.

Gear:

Spoiler

Tree:

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMBAAPuBAcOSBBYEQ8RLRGWFX4XVBhWHNwdFB2-HwIgBiKBIvQlXyj6KU8snCy_LR8zbDOHM7A2xTsNPC097EGHTC1Ms1F0UftTDlM1U9RWSFZKXfJfamS9ZlRmnmh0adhrF20ZcYVyD36hf8aCm4LHg1-DzIP3hXuMdo2CjjyOvo7pjxqPRo_6ksGTJ5RvlSCeoZ8BoS-io6aZpwio6q-bsQW3Mbc-uJO40LoOu_y-isHFwfPIE9Af0NDR5NS01abYJNo62mLaud-w6-7sGOw47-v3wfno-tI=?accountName=elninost0rm&realm=pc&characterName=Blizzaranth

Thanks in advance!
Dernière édition par elninost0rm, le 14 mars 2019 11:44:46
"
elninost0rm a écrit :
Anyone want to give me some advice on how to beef up my survivability and damage? I scored an Exalt while leveling, and that made what I currently have even possible as a casual player with limited playtime, but I'm getting into ~T3-T4 maps now and the clear speed seems to be lacking along with survivability a bit. Full disclosure I have been slacking on some of the gem requirements of the build (Blood Rage comes to mind), but I will be working on that shortly.

I've gone budget on ES rolls and other variables just to keep it reasonable for now. Not expecting to be top-tier anytime soon or anything like that. Just looking for core thoughts on what my immediate priority should be for "bang for buck." Main priority is trying (and failing) to 5-link another WI for Cold Penetration.

Resists capped, cold highest uncapped for Oak, all defensive/offensive flasks macro'd together on each pack, all elemental ailment immunities unlocked. Currently at ~4.5K ES. Struggling to finish unstable memories in maps and ES leech is definitely starting to get into "not keeping up with damage" territory more than I'd like.

Gear:

Spoiler

Tree:

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMBAAPuBAcOSBBYEQ8RLRGWFX4XVBhWHNwdFB2-HwIgBiKBIvQlXyj6KU8snCy_LR8zbDOHM7A2xTsNPC097EGHTC1Ms1F0UftTDlM1U9RWSFZKXfJfamS9ZlRmnmh0adhrF20ZcYVyD36hf8aCm4LHg1-DzIP3hXuMdo2CjjyOvo7pjxqPRo_6ksGTJ5RvlSCeoZ8BoS-io6aZpwio6q-bsQW3Mbc-uJO40LoOu_y-isHFwfPIE9Af0NDR5NS01abYJNo62mLaud-w6-7sGOw47-v3wfno-tI=?accountName=elninost0rm&realm=pc&characterName=Blizzaranth

Thanks in advance!

Im lazzy about now to see in detail your gear but for 1 ex it seems lacking Es i suppose you didnt make all labs and miss some essentional points for defence in tree , as for dmg its just normal and that means you cant oneshot stuff and run like god i want that to but it seems it will not happend its not fast clear biuld now.

You can check me items and passives i do not have problem with dead at all i do t12 map no dead i go like in me home dps normal for thear to :)
How is the clear on this build compared to a more conventional Elementalist Winter Orb Build?

While I have no doubts Elementalist has more aoe damage with all of its shenanigans, I'm curious if its even very noticeable in mapping, or if everything dies instantly with either a tankier occultist like this build or the normal elementalist?
"
faytte a écrit :
How is the clear on this build compared to a more conventional Elementalist Winter Orb Build?

While I have no doubts Elementalist has more aoe damage with all of its shenanigans, I'm curious if its even very noticeable in mapping, or if everything dies instantly with either a tankier occultist like this build or the normal elementalist?

It's not even about "elementalist or occult". It's about gear and tree.
Conventional elementalists have better suited weapon for WO, they don't care about int stacking, that smashed tons of opportunities of boosting WO damage for us.

So yeah, 6 link WO is definitely helping us, mostly because whispering ice staff provides spell damage each # int, and if you get amulet with 1% damage per 15 intelligence, it would be even better.
But don't ever expect that our halfassed WO will be even remotely close to WO-characters. Good as support damage for clearing maps, but that's all.
we dont link faster casting with flame dash?
"
Shock3r19711 a écrit :
we dont link faster casting with flame dash?

Nah, we are gem starving. Flame dash used mostly for evading obstacles and such. And therefore not really used that frequently. That build running with their own legs :)
What's everyone deciding to use for a 6th link for mapping? Hypothermia or Inc AoE?
"
Hellsmith a écrit :
What's everyone deciding to use for a 6th link for mapping? Hypothermia or Inc AoE?

Inc AoE. Serves a similar purpose and avoids having to recolor chest if SC is fixed. Plus, aoe clear dmg isn't really lacking anyway.
IGN - Bichlich
Please PM me to update me on trades.
Which watcher jewel mod is better? The 20-30% or 30 per energy hit.
"
kyeelee a écrit :
Which watcher jewel mod is better? The 20-30% or 30 per energy hit.

Depends.. for hard encounters and bossing.. 30% recovery.

For mapping and Delves, 30 per hit...

If you have to chose, I would go with the 30% recovery as mapping and situations with lots of enemies are rarely a problem end game.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires