[3.6] The Blizz Sorc - Icestorm/Winter Orb CI Occultist - Viable For Everything

"
Shock3r19711 a écrit :
Do we not get coldhearted calculation like stated in the leveling guide?

Wear your Int/ES gear. Replace Life Leech with Energy Leech. Do the Merciless lab (take Wicked Ward). Head into the maps and work on the final tree:
- Arcane Focus
- Foresight
- Path of the Savant
- Coldhearted Calculation
- socket between Witch and Shadow (rare)
- Shadow area socket (rare)
- socket near Light Eater (Brute Force Solution or Fertile Mind) + 30 Str or Dex node nearby
- socket between Templar and Marauder (Brute Force Solution)
- socker near the Scion start (Brute Force Solution)
- Zealot's Oath

Coldhearth Calculations was added by Kelvynn after league start
Dernière édition par adambog, le 14 mars 2019 08:25:19
deleted
Dernière édition par Shock3r19711, le 14 mars 2019 09:21:53
Is Spell Cascade still broken and not working with CwC as stated in the levelling guide?
Dernière édition par AlUlkesh, le 14 mars 2019 09:15:59
"
AlUlkesh a écrit :
Is Spell Cascade still broken and not working with CwC as stated in the levelling guide?

Yes, still broken. You can follow this topic in order to get some news but I have a bad feeling about it.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2453411

Last update:
"
Kyle_GGG a écrit :
Your frustrations are heard, we do understand, and it is still a matter we are looking into. This came up and raised some questions about what's working as intended and what's working as designed. As such, I can't make any promises while final determinations/adjustments are being made.

I hope you understand.
IGN - Bichlich
Please PM me to update me on trades.
Dernière édition par cloudblade70, le 14 mars 2019 09:35:07
"
adambog a écrit :
"
Shock3r19711 a écrit :
Do we not get coldhearted calculation like stated in the leveling guide?

Wear your Int/ES gear. Replace Life Leech with Energy Leech. Do the Merciless lab (take Wicked Ward). Head into the maps and work on the final tree:
- Arcane Focus
- Foresight
- Path of the Savant
- Coldhearted Calculation
- socket between Witch and Shadow (rare)
- Shadow area socket (rare)
- socket near Light Eater (Brute Force Solution or Fertile Mind) + 30 Str or Dex node nearby
- socket between Templar and Marauder (Brute Force Solution)
- socker near the Scion start (Brute Force Solution)
- Zealot's Oath

Coldhearted Calculations was added by Kelvynn after league start

does the attack speed benefit us at all from coldhearted calc? It doesnt seem like too special of a node to use 4 points to get to..

Speaking of that, does attack speed or cast speed help with the winter orb animation? Having to stop to charge that all the time feels a lil clunky, and sometimes when I have a bunch of mobs rushing me it can be hard to find a spot to channle.

"
AsbelFar a écrit :
"
AlUlkesh a écrit :

Yes, still broken. You can follow this topic in order to get some news but I have a bad feeling about it.

Last update:
"
Kyle_GGG a écrit :
Your frustrations are heard, we do understand, and it is still a matter we are looking into. This came up and raised some questions about what's working as intended and what's working as designed. As such, I can't make any promises while final determinations/adjustments are being made.

I hope you understand.

wow thats not a good sign. They arent even sure thats a bug or not.. Does increased aoe help much for mapping? Or just go with the 2 staff setup. Kinda sucks not being able to level enlighten/empower gems in 2nd slot though..
"
Shock3r19711 a écrit :
"
AsbelFar a écrit :
"
AlUlkesh a écrit :

Last update:
"
Kyle_GGG a écrit :

I hope you understand.

wow thats not a good sign. They arent even sure thats a bug or not.. Does increased aoe help much for mapping? Or just go with the 2 staff setup. Kinda sucks not being able to level enlighten/empower gems in 2nd slot though..

To be honest if they wont fix it it's not the end of the world! Previous league i started with a 5 link WO setup + SC in 6th slot for clearing and after a month or so when i got a lot of damage for WO 5 link setup (mainly cause of replacing Astramentis with Shaper amulet which gives us 1% damage per 15 intelligence (for 2000 int value you get for example 133% increased damage which boost the WO damage)) i removed SC from clearing staff and replaced it with Hypothermia and the clear speed didn't seem to suffer at all.

So in my opinion with big Int numbers and Shaper amulet a 5 link WO will clear extremely fast all the mobs and there is also the solution of 6 link WO if you dont get the Shaper amulet which will clear as fast as previous solution.

SC is the main option if you are low on Int and don't have a Shaper amulet with that damage mod or you can't afford the mana cost of a 6 link WO setup

The good side of not using SC in staff is that the CPU gets bottleneck less often cause SC is a "well known" CPU eater at least when used with IceStorm
Dernière édition par lilianmarius, le 14 mars 2019 10:30:15
Yes the build is fine without SC. I'll miss it in delve though, in order to get a lot of ES/hit in the darkness with watcher's eye
Yay, I did my uber elder. And now I can even post something about my personal ranking of bosses :D

Uber elder is meanie, but he still gave me this.
Killed him on "Whisper_in_night" with this gear (gems not changed)
Spoiler

using same gems setup for general mapping.

And uber elder is a meanie. I hate invulnerable phases.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires