[3.6 UPDATED] Sidefx Frost Blades CHAMPION varient (strongest by far) Great League starter!

Just keep enjoying the new league and being awesome!
Some questions - sorry if I miss anything obvious and apologize for potential newb questions :)

For update with Unset ring in lieu of Enlighten 4 - why use wrath for lightning damage?

For the freed up gem(s) in the 4 link with Enlighten 4 if using the above do you have recommendations on what to put in their place?

Any reason blood rage is linked with Vaal Ancient Warchief if you manually activate it?

Thanks!
Very nicer build can't wait to try it
"
AriSIX a écrit :
Some questions - sorry if I miss anything obvious and apologize for potential newb questions :)

For update with Unset ring in lieu of Enlighten 4 - why use wrath for lightning damage?

For the freed up gem(s) in the 4 link with Enlighten 4 if using the above do you have recommendations on what to put in their place?

Any reason blood rage is linked with Vaal Ancient Warchief if you manually activate it?

Thanks!

i meant hatred it was a mind fart sorry LOL. Also nothing specific comes to mind for the blue spot. I mean You could always still run a lower enlighten if you wanted. lastly Bloodrage was there because of limited gem spots. No biggie :)
"
smash69420 a écrit :
Just keep enjoying the new league and being awesome!

<3
Is Vaal Ancestral Warchief really better than Vaal Double Strike for single target?
"
Smoogler a écrit :
Is Vaal Ancestral Warchief really better than Vaal Double Strike for single target?
I honestly think it is. + you get buffed when it's out ;)
Is 2x Touch of Anguish Raider still viable? Can you make a raider guide?
hey side,
whatever happened to point blank? :D
"
ogreshot a écrit :
hey side,
whatever happened to point blank? :D

Point blank only effects the second hit from frostblades, even without it we dont need it to clear fast :)

Also going live now over at Twitch.tv/Sidefxmayinclde If anyone has anymore questions!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires