[3.6 UPDATED] Sidefx Frost Blades CHAMPION varient (strongest by far) Great League starter!

"
Zynkh a écrit :
Looks fun, any way to make as league starter?

Yes of course you just use standard yellow gear with yellow claws. It's more then enough to start.
"
Zynkh a écrit :
Looks fun, any way to make as league starter?

Yes of course you just use standard yellow gear with yellow claws. It's more then enough to start.
did you forget to include vaal pact in your pob pastebin? because its definetely in the pathing pictures.
or was that just for the ranger builds?
Dernière édition par ogreshot, le 8 déc. 2018 06:07:07
"
ogreshot a écrit :
did you forget to include vaal pact in your pob pastebin? because its definetely in the pathing pictures.
or was that just for the ranger builds?

The picture was from, the ranger builds I will correct that after work this weekend. You do not take VP
Do you recommend this build to beginners? I'll start to play PoE on this weekend.
I know I'm not sidefx but this was the build that made me fall in love with the game in Legacy, my first league. I personally recommend it :)
"
smash69420 a écrit :
I know I'm not sidefx but this was the build that made me fall in love with the game in Legacy, my first league. I personally recommend it :)

Im so happy that something i made made you enjoy the game enough to keep playing! <3 also yes This is a good build to learn with as well.
Hey! Thank you so much for the build! I am playing it as my league starter and I had a quick question. Maybe I am missing it but in the gem section you mention a work around for the lvl4 enlighten but I can not seem to find anything else about it. I am happy to figure it out on my own but if there is something you recommend I'd be curious to give it a shot. Thanks again :)
"
Vaiella a écrit :
Hey! Thank you so much for the build! I am playing it as my league starter and I had a quick question. Maybe I am missing it but in the gem section you mention a work around for the lvl4 enlighten but I can not seem to find anything else about it. I am happy to figure it out on my own but if there is something you recommend I'd be curious to give it a shot. Thanks again :)

honestly i would just drop HoPurity for now,
I'm at lv 58. So far so good.

Nothing complain about this guide. I was struggling when levelling but after I got a 5-link-armour with only 1 chaos, everything is perfect at the moment.

I don't have to worry about mana any more after I got Soul Raker (running Hatred + herald of ice and war banner).

I haven't done any lab. Will run later. My top priority right now is lvling.

Even though I am wearing craps, but I am still strong enough to survive any strong boss.

3 flasks that I am using at the moment. Will replace soon in the future.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires