[3.15] Crimson Bow Gladiator, RoA + Puncture | Pure Bleed Build | All Content | In-depth

Good build, i started with it, but respec into mathil version in the end, closed all content, 1 challenge left for portal :) Thanks DankawSL! Very good guide.
My PoB, if someone interested https://pastebin.com/9k1V7Eid. Good luck!
Switch to Champion for defensive option, since I got the dps.

It's almost hard for me to believe a whole week passed before i logged in once again. I've had a great time interacting with my friends and playing some singleplayer games. Starting to go back on the track again and probably about to roll bleed bow character.

As a reminder i'm not doing gear checks (except bows) because they take ages and it's very easy to do it yourself.

"
MikkelVilla a écrit :
Thanks for getting back to me. That doesn't really answer my question. If I use the spreadsheet to calculate bleed DPS with both quivers, the give the same result. But obviously the new quiver does more DPS. So how does that work?

I mention that spreadsheet is outdated in red font. Obviously it's not going to give you correct numbers since it doesn't calculate DoT multiplier in the first place.

"
Rome13 a écrit :
Spoiler

Thoughts on this bow? Is there anything better i could do?

Absolutely. If you're rolling Hunter influenced bow, then it means you want VERY good bow.

"
Sparkily a écrit :
Spoiler
Apologies if this has been answered multiple times already, I just couldn't see the question answered anywhere.

I've followed the gem setup on PoB, but there isn't enough room for the Ensnaring Arrow setup, do you have to swap them out with any of the current gems, and if so, which ones?

Again, apologies if this is blatantly obvious

Here is my PoB in case you need it: https://pastebin.com/1ZGQZcNb

Thanks in advance :)

I'm absolutely positive the amount of suggested gems is exactly maximum you can get. It's very gem heavy build unfortunately. End game version solves the issue.

"
sethtroll a écrit :
Spoiler
How is this bow?

Amazing. Not the maximum you can get but close to it. Pretty sure it should be sufficient for whole end game. You can try crafting hunter influenced bow later but it shouldn't be necessary.

"
mark1030 a écrit :
Spoiler
Have you determined what your revised endgame passive tree looks like yet?

I did over 2 weeks ago now along with end game build gear and cleaning up the PoB. I simply need to implement all the changes in the guide. I took a needed break from PoE in last 2 weeks. I should finally get to work soon.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
Dernière édition par DankawSL, le 16 janv. 2020 14:36:19
Hey! I'm sorry if this has been asked or stated somewhere but for Ryslatha's belt, for the bleed build does min damage roll matter? my belt rolled 40 max 39 min, do you ever try to divine to get min lower? or does the min damage effect your damage at all? sorry for the noob question >_<
"
sakuramoo a écrit :
Hey! I'm sorry if this has been asked or stated somewhere but for Ryslatha's belt, for the bleed build does min damage roll matter? my belt rolled 40 max 39 min, do you ever try to divine to get min lower? or does the min damage effect your damage at all? sorry for the noob question >_<

Min does not /really/ matter. Just get a high max. I'm using a 48/42/98 that I got with just 4 divines.
got a 6L maraketh bow with warlord influence,x can be used for this build or its a waste? i see many chars with hunter bows influence but without bleed faster mod.. warlord got also good stats like phasing on kill, curling strike or bleed damage.
"
sakuramoo a écrit :
Spoiler

It is important but not nearly as much as high phys roll and life. The lower phys reduction, the higher average damage.

"
dfda91 a écrit :
Spoiler
got a 6L maraketh bow with warlord influence,x can be used for this build or its a waste? i see many chars with hunter bows influence but without bleed faster mod.. warlord got also good stats like phasing on kill, curling strike or bleed damage.

These mods you listed aren't very important and the bleed damage specifically is terrible. From the bow you want high base damage and that prefix makes it harder to roll the physical damage mods.

Overall you can use it but it's pretty much like your usual non-influenced bow. Hunter bow is simply easier to roll on top of giving more damage output.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
Selling off a few items on my guy including bow if anyones interested asking 20ex its phys damage may seem low but put the stats into your PoB and youll see its nutty w/ the global dot multi =)
"
dfda91 a écrit :
Spoiler

These mods you listed aren't very important and the bleed damage specifically is terrible. From the bow you want high base damage and that prefix makes it harder to roll the physical damage mods.

Overall you can use it but it's pretty much like your usual non-influenced bow. Hunter bow is simply easier to roll on top of giving more damage output.

Thanks for respone mate, i have another question, whats the difference of this passive chart against another like Mathil (i see many top dps at poe.ninja thats go to the right side without using Lioeneye fall). I want to focus on map speed and maybe delve, wont be the main char to do Uber elder and Sirius at lvl8 since i got already necromancer to do it.

What do you suggest or what changes would be good to make the build viable for that?
Dernière édition par dfda91, le 18 janv. 2020 06:29:07
1) Are bleeds affected by total physical damage reduction? My guess has been that the initial hit (to set the bleed scale) is affected but the bleed is not(?)

2) How about intimidate? I'd guess it's the same deal(?)

I'm comparing these two bows, my assumption is that T.P.D.R-reduction is not superior enough to make that weapon a surprise winner.

3) If we're being cheap & not using the exalt +physical%, there's no benefit in %bleed chance over 100%, correct? So it becomes a question of whether you prefer Blind for safety, or Impale for a tiny bit of extra long-lived-mob damage?

4) PoB's inaccuracies with bleed calculations... is it just Ryslatha's and bleeding does 100% more damage mod? i.e. can we just accept those two are 'always' better & otherwise regard PoB's calculation as an accurate guideline for better-versus-worse, even if it's not actually accurate? Or are there some non-binary affixes which stuff up scaling calculations?

5) I assume Maraketh bow is now our ideal base, assuming we can manage the dex.

And to DankawSL specifically - love your guides mate. I played a pathfinder version of your CA for the synthesis event (and discovered exactly why you recommended raider, but still loved it). They're better than strong builds - they're well constructed & explained builds.
Dernière édition par Lakh, le 18 janv. 2020 13:32:57

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires