[3.15] Crimson Bow Gladiator, RoA + Puncture | Pure Bleed Build | All Content | In-depth

Guys I need some help,

first of all great build but I made a little mistake when I thought I start crafting the weapon before having proper gear^^

I pumped 4ex in total into these three bows:

I'm totally broke and can't afford to go on with any of the bases. I asked in trade check if there is at least one bow of value but then I got laughed and spit at ;)
Have I failed? Is none of the bows atleast somewhat decent?

I had some godly roll on one bow the other day but my annul fked it up.
T2 flat
T7 % phys
T2 attack speed
T2 bleed chance
T1 more bleed dmg

I was greedy and tried to annul of the %phys (I wished I didn't)

Hey guys.

I'm playing a puncture build atm, using this guide and Mathil's build, and im a bit confused about what i should focus on going forward.

I was hoping someone more knowledgeable would look at my current setup and help me with some pointers.

I am having no problems with tier 15/16 maps at all and my gameplay feels good, i kind of want to focus on some better boss damage and surviveability going forward. Also im looking for a easy way to fix mana issues. (leech/regen and max mana for auras.)

Im not really sure what the best way to share my build is so im just linking a pob to it :)

https://pastebin.com/bKQjgunh

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also i have 14-15 ex at the moment and im down to try and craft stuff myself if that would be the best thing for me to do.

Thanks in advance :)
Hey, I think this is basically the bleed bow hub right? I posted that uber elder kill in synthesis back when people didn't really believe in bleed (despite it having been enabled since the 3.5 corroded fossil mods) and it looks like the build has come along so far and people woken up to bleed enough so that even Mathil recommended it as one of his league starters, albeit on the condition of playing with the new ensnaring arrow and therefore dropping Crimson Dance. Having played with lots of CD and a little of ensnaring I think it comes down to preference, though I still mostly prefer CD. Anyway I did a round of boss kills with my Crimson Dance variant to share.

vs. Shaper
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y38YLHpXllY&

vs. Uber Elder
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXjdVO5bbaU

vs. Sirus
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgH7ICHSZZg

To this day bleed bow glads have been one of my favorite archetypes to play having gotten consistent auxiliary buffs offensively and defensively since 3.5, but I wonder how long that will last now that it's squarely in the spotlight.
WHY????

this shit even has an open prefix :( where is my bleed prefix :(

Guys that do u recoment actualy i have the currency so i dont know what to take more % ailment dmg watchers or % faster ailment dmg?
What about play as champion instead of gladiator for HC ?
Is it worth?
Hey there, first of all thank you for this nice guide who gives a lot of detailed input.

I just got lucky and hit T1 phys and the 100% bleed mod.

Due to the fact that i'm playing SSF i've some exalts to spend and i'm wondering if it's worth scouring suffixes and multimoding for %attack speed/quality and %phys (Total costs 5ex).
Do you guys think it's worth the costs or would you just slam it and hope for a juicy T1 attack speed roll?
"
wakac a écrit :
Hey there, first of all thank you for this nice guide who gives a lot of detailed input.

Due to the fact that i'm playing SSF i've some exalts to spend and i'm wondering if it's worth scouring suffixes and multimoding for %attack speed/quality and %phys (Total costs 5ex).
Do you guys think it's worth the costs or would you just slam it and hope for a juicy T1 attack speed roll?

Nah, I think you should honestly leave it as is. There's a small chance you brick it but if you do it's a huge loss. That bow is already more than you need for any content except maybe UE.
"
IMPORTANT: YOU CANNOT HAVE PIERCE ON YOUR GEAR

Can someone explain me why? (Really dont know, trying to understand)
"
MikkelVilla a écrit :
"
wakac a écrit :

Nah, I think you should honestly leave it as is. There's a small chance you brick it but if you do it's a huge loss. That bow is already more than you need for any content except maybe UE.

Since it isn't a Shaper base how would i prick it? I can't roll pierce on it?

"
VicioussVendetta a écrit :
"
IMPORTANT: YOU CANNOT HAVE PIERCE ON YOUR GEAR

Can someone explain me why? (Really dont know, trying to understand)

Because of Ensnaring Arrow which is a necessary setup for bosses.
If you have Pierce, your projectiles would pierce through the enemy and you can't proc the effect of Ensnaring Arrow, which is a huge damage boost.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires