[3.15] Crimson Bow Gladiator, RoA + Puncture | Pure Bleed Build | All Content | In-depth

As a reminder, i don't do gear check ups right now. Bows are only exception (because they're key item after all).

"
MikkelVilla a écrit :
Spoiler
Thanks for this amazing guide. This has been my primary build this league and I am enjoying myself a ton!

I'm a big noob, so I use your bleed dps spread sheet. I am looking to buy a quiver to upgrade from my Maloney's.

In the crafting section you talk about getting a quiver with:

Damage over Time Multiplier
Physical Damage over Time Multiplier

So I find a quiver and I put it in PoB and POB increases the bleeding damage, but we all know that we can't rely on POB for bleed. So here is my question:

When I add a quiver with DoT Multi and PDOT Multi to POB, none of the stats we use in the bleed DPS spreadsheet change. So how am I suppose to know that it is better? Am I missing something obvious?

Thanks a lot!

New quiver:
Maloney's:

Everyone misunderstands why PoB sucks at calculating bleed damage. It's due to calculation method being wrong and plenty of important things not working (Ryslatha's Coil + 100% bleed dmg mod). The increases themselves work just fine.

"
omglapizza a écrit :
Spoiler
Hey all. Starting to feel like I'm hitting a wall in terms of damage. I've been fine for the most part until hitting T14+ maps, and the last few conqueror spawns before Sirus seemed to take forever to down.

Just a heads up, I followed the Mathil build video and PoB thus far, so I haven't taken any of OPs skill gems/setups into account. If that will help my DPS, then I will swap over.

Current Gear
Spoiler

That bow was a recent recraft after I had rolled a decent one and thought I could do better, but I didn't. I finally got that and called it. Is the next step really just getting +Damage over time % and getting some more +flat phys on items? Will that skyrocket me forward to where boss kills don't take an eternity?

Thanks in advance!

You primarly want DoT multiplier on your gear. Flat phys is good but not nearly as big improvement, especially with good phys bow. End game build should also be considered.

"
zMoeyy a écrit :
Bows count as two handed MELEE weapons? Because you took both passives.

If you're that picky on words, you should have notice that there's no "MELEE" keyword in ailment increase.

"
elbramso a écrit :
Spoiler
Guys I need some help,

first of all great build but I made a little mistake when I thought I start crafting the weapon before having proper gear^^

I pumped 4ex in total into these three bows:

I'm totally broke and can't afford to go on with any of the bases. I asked in trade check if there is at least one bow of value but then I got laughed and spit at ;)
Have I failed? Is none of the bows atleast somewhat decent?

I had some godly roll on one bow the other day but my annul fked it up.
T2 flat
T7 % phys
T2 attack speed
T2 bleed chance
T1 more bleed dmg

I was greedy and tried to annul of the %phys (I wished I didn't)

Your mistake was crafting more than you had to. Every single one is more or less decent for budget. End game will cost A LOT which i state clearly multiple times.

"
Okias a écrit :
Spoiler
Hey, I think this is basically the bleed bow hub right? I posted that uber elder kill in synthesis back when people didn't really believe in bleed (despite it having been enabled since the 3.5 corroded fossil mods) and it looks like the build has come along so far and people woken up to bleed enough so that even Mathil recommended it as one of his league starters, albeit on the condition of playing with the new ensnaring arrow and therefore dropping Crimson Dance. Having played with lots of CD and a little of ensnaring I think it comes down to preference, though I still mostly prefer CD. Anyway I did a round of boss kills with my Crimson Dance variant to share.

vs. Shaper
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y38YLHpXllY&

vs. Uber Elder
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXjdVO5bbaU

vs. Sirus
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgH7ICHSZZg

To this day bleed bow glads have been one of my favorite archetypes to play having gotten consistent auxiliary buffs offensively and defensively since 3.5, but I wonder how long that will last now that it's squarely in the spotlight.

Bleed bow is technically viable since 3.2, however i didn't figure out the correct setup back then (plus it was expensive to get going). It's great and viable build since 3.4 to be precise.

Currently in the end game the build has high enough damage that both bleed types will faceroll content. Why would you want to settle on just one tho? That's precisely why i use Farrul's Pounce gloves.

"
Donbenito a écrit :
Guys that do u recoment actualy i have the currency so i dont know what to take more % ailment dmg watchers or % faster ailment dmg?

It doesn't matter much, both will give you similar increase. DoT multiplier is definitely more expensive, i don't even need to open trade window to know that. The choice seems obvious.

"
TheYel a écrit :
What about play as champion instead of gladiator for HC ?
Is it worth?

Currently no ascendancy fit end game version of the build, so i don't recommend it personally. Once i do some tests i might re-add optional ascendancies in the future.

"
wakac a écrit :
Spoiler
Hey there, first of all thank you for this nice guide who gives a lot of detailed input.

I just got lucky and hit T1 phys and the 100% bleed mod.

Due to the fact that i'm playing SSF i've some exalts to spend and i'm wondering if it's worth scouring suffixes and multimoding for %attack speed/quality and %phys (Total costs 5ex).
Do you guys think it's worth the costs or would you just slam it and hope for a juicy T1 attack speed roll?

In SSF? I think it's totally worth spending those 5ex, assuming you get them. I don't think you can get better bow than that with how limited Corroded fossils are. However you need to farm those exalts in the first place. You can also slam one more time afterwards.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
"
DankawSL a écrit :
As a reminder, i don't do gear check ups right now. Bows are only exception (because they're key item after all).

"
MikkelVilla a écrit :
Spoiler
Thanks for this amazing guide. This has been my primary build this league and I am enjoying myself a ton!

I'm a big noob, so I use your bleed dps spread sheet. I am looking to buy a quiver to upgrade from my Maloney's.

In the crafting section you talk about getting a quiver with:

Damage over Time Multiplier
Physical Damage over Time Multiplier

So I find a quiver and I put it in PoB and POB increases the bleeding damage, but we all know that we can't rely on POB for bleed. So here is my question:

When I add a quiver with DoT Multi and PDOT Multi to POB, none of the stats we use in the bleed DPS spreadsheet change. So how am I suppose to know that it is better? Am I missing something obvious?

Thanks a lot!

New quiver:
Maloney's:

Everyone misunderstands why PoB sucks at calculating bleed damage. It's due to calculation method being wrong and plenty of important things not working (Ryslatha's Coil + 100% bleed dmg mod). The increases themselves work just fine.

Thanks for getting back to me. That doesn't really answer my question. If I use the spreadsheet to calculate bleed DPS with both quivers, the give the same result. But obviously the new quiver does more DPS. So how does that work?
I´m currently a bit lost, how can i improve my character?

DPS wise, it feels okayish, but not like melting bosses fast.
Has anyone got some advice, how i can improve my damage? Am i missing something important? Here is my POB link: https://pastebin.com/drFVNa7Z

Appreciate your advice :)

Thoughts on this bow? Is there anything better i could do?
Apologies if this has been answered multiple times already, I just couldn't see the question answered anywhere.

I've followed the gem setup on PoB, but there isn't enough room for the Ensnaring Arrow setup, do you have to swap them out with any of the current gems, and if so, which ones?

Again, apologies if this is blatantly obvious

Here is my PoB in case you need it: https://pastebin.com/1ZGQZcNb

Thanks in advance :)
"
Sparkily a écrit :
Apologies if this has been answered multiple times already, I just couldn't see the question answered anywhere.

I've followed the gem setup on PoB, but there isn't enough room for the Ensnaring Arrow setup, do you have to swap them out with any of the current gems, and if so, which ones?

Again, apologies if this is blatantly obvious

Here is my PoB in case you need it: https://pastebin.com/1ZGQZcNb

Thanks in advance :)

Imo get a vuln curse on hit ring and run your ensnaring in those links. I use ensaring arrow with gmp mirage and maim and I love it. You can take a look at my character if you want I run my links a little differently. But I never die and melt t16 metas
Dernière édition par Rome13, le 12 janv. 2020 14:21:38
How is this bow?

Have you determined what your revised endgame passive tree looks like yet?
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Killed all content w/o dying / Very tanky / 8.2k w/ kaoms - Split arrow setup on my gloves. 30% Faster bleeds on equips. Aura: Aspect of spider / malevolence / flesh and stone.

Dernière édition par VladDOP1, le 14 janv. 2020 12:46:34
just wanted to say that i did all content awak lv 8 and so on ( no delve bosses except the architect one).So definitely viable.Spend around 35 ex on my build but did everything with 25 ex investment.Maybe some of the things are more expensive now because people know that this build is actually pretty good.Lv 8 conquerors die in like 8 seconds so not the fastest kills.
Dernière édition par kulbali, le 14 janv. 2020 13:03:08

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires