[3.6] DEEPEST TANKIEST JUGG 1.2K DEPTH+LVL 100 UPDATE +UBER ELDER+GUARDIANS VOD UP

Hi, thank you for uploads uber elder video, Looks like dps is also not bad,

Can you please upload pob too?

Thank you!
PoB link is in the video description of elder and shaper the recent videos
thanks for the videos.

now that I am mapping, i also noticed that there is a lot less damage.

I was planing to farm the uber lab for a week, and then starting a new character.

But if he can still do uber elder, maybe I'll keep him.
Keep in mind dudes, Im level 98 with some maxed out gear (SOME) so Im guessing for its full potential its not as good as it was but yes it is uber elder viable
is it dead? Or still playable even though maybe (certainly) not to this depth?
edit: i saw the vids... well ok. Legacy gear almost everywhere...

If interested here is my current pob in league.

https://pastebin.com/kjgKv3eq

It feels both good some times, and VERY VERY bad some other times. For example I had absolutely no issues doing atziri/shaper guardians. But it took about 15 minutes of not moving/dpsing for a white elder.

I don't have issues for half the bosses, and the other half take a crazy amount of time.

I sometimes run trhough the map and it feels good, and get stuck at a pack of magic monsters suddenly that just won't die (in the same map/map mods). It's really really weird.

I am clueless at how to improve it further and even crazy corruption and gear don't seem like enough when playing in pob without legacy gear...
Dernière édition par AAZgurf, le 10 juin 2019 06:51:07
Ye, this is standard (the videos) with some expensive gear nonetheless, but the things Im posting shouldnt be taken into consideration that much since I have no connection to the build creator nor am I a experienced PoE player, build theorycrafter etc.

atm all Im doing is just experimenting, Ill try 1 shank 1 beltimber, even thinking about 1 shank 1 nebuloch, like Im deffinetly trying some weird shit with tree/weapons, so yeah dont get ur hopes up (@league players), I loved this build (the 3.5 verson) so Im trying hard to revive it, might post some more videos with "my best version" when I think Im there
"
is it dead? Or still playable even though maybe (certainly) not to this depth?
edit: i saw the vids... well ok. Legacy gear almost everywhere...

If interested here is my current pob in league.

https://pastebin.com/kjgKv3eq

It feels both good some times, and VERY VERY bad some other times. For example I had absolutely no issues doing atziri/shaper guardians. But it took about 15 minutes of not moving/dpsing for a white elder.

I don't have issues for half the bosses, and the other half take a crazy amount of time.

I sometimes run trhough the map and it feels good, and get stuck at a pack of magic monsters suddenly that just won't die (in the same map/map mods). It's really really weird.

I am clueless at how to improve it further and even crazy corruption and gear don't seem like enough when playing in pob without legacy gear...

You have ascended as a Chieftain, this thread is for the Juggernaut version thus your tree skill is very very different and not optimized.I checked your tree and your items and I have no recommendations since I saw you are a chieftain.
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
My skill tree is optimized for my gear and chieftain. I think both are solid choices (jugg/chieftain).

And both are subject to the issue with multistrike not hitting correctly and more importantly not giving the more damage for second and third repeat... well.
The guy that posted the build is currently on probation in the forum, that's why he ain't answering propably.
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6C6ydnoGvU

best thing Ive come up with for now, Grelwood + Nebuloch seems to be a good combo, dmg is decent I guess but we are way tankier with 1x Nebuloch than another sword (Beltimber) :)
Dernière édition par bathristowow, le 11 juin 2019 16:14:55

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires