[3.8] A CI/LL Tri-Curse Herald of Agony Occultist [Deathless Uber Elder, League Starter]

Hi, so in path of building it shows that you don't have a golden rule jewel socketed? Is this jewel needed?
"
tehvolt a écrit :
Hi, so in path of building it shows that you don't have a golden rule jewel socketed? Is this jewel needed?

@ tehvolt

Hey there,

no, "The Golden Rule" jewel is not needed. However, it is a huge Quality of Life upgrade, so it all comes down to you if you want to "sacrifice" a jewel socket for this.

In my opinion, it is definitely worth it, but just try it for yourself !
Dernière édition par El_Pakito, le 21 déc. 2018 09:32:23
Great guide btw OP. Loving it so far at lvl 70. I don't understand a few things and I appologize if they seem thick headed of me. Elemental Equalibrium I don't quite get since I though we were heavy poison damage. Is it that strong even at +25% resist? Do you use golden rule even if you have taken CI? Also as a side note I was thinking of going with Vaal RoA but since I'm still a bit new (came back after years being gone) how do you generate souls. As in how do you kill to fill it up? Can't see it spamable anymore.

Again thanks for this build. Really fell back in love with the game using it.
"
Floridaguy50 a écrit :
Great guide btw OP. Loving it so far at lvl 70. I don't understand a few things and I appologize if they seem thick headed of me. Elemental Equalibrium I don't quite get since I though we were heavy poison damage. Is it that strong even at +25% resist? Do you use golden rule even if you have taken CI? Also as a side note I was thinking of going with Vaal RoA but since I'm still a bit new (came back after years being gone) how do you generate souls. As in how do you kill to fill it up? Can't see it spamable anymore.

1. Elemental equilibrium is to give monsters - fire resist. Crawler deals fire damage with the added fire damage gem. We deal 0 poison damage. Crawler deals physical and chaos damage and fire if you got the added fire gem.
2.Golden rule is used OLNY if you have taken CI, else its suicide.
3. Vaal RoA is very helful and you should use it. It charges up with crawler kills you dont have to kill monsters yourself, just like flask charges. It is very good for bossing and syndicate encounters, i would go as far as to say that it is almost mandatory. I did a post earlier to tell Vatinas to include it in the build because ppl may not think to use that instead.
"
TeosMaoMao a écrit :
"
Floridaguy50 a écrit :

1. Elemental equilibrium is to give monsters - fire resist. Crawler deals fire damage with the added fire damage gem. We deal 0 poison damage. Crawler deals physical and chaos damage and fire if you got the added fire gem.
3. Vaal RoA is very helful and you should use it. It charges up with crawler kills you dont have to kill monsters yourself, just like flask charges. It is very good for bossing and syndicate encounters, i would go as far as to say that it is almost mandatory. I did a post earlier to tell Vatinas to include it in the build because ppl may not think to use that instead.

Thank you for the answers. I guess with Vaal RoA I don't know how to get it going. RoA is greyed out until I kill enough. The crawler isn't out all the time especially when you first step into a map.

Again thank you for the help.
what about use empower instead of vile toxin?
"
Floridaguy50 a écrit :
"
TeosMaoMao a écrit :
"
Floridaguy50 a écrit :

Thank you for the answers. I guess with Vaal RoA I don't know how to get it going. RoA is greyed out until I kill enough. The crawler isn't out all the time especially when you first step into a map.

Again thank you for the help.

Use reg RoA as attack, and Vaal RoA when you gain enough souls (every vaal gem provides both normal and vaal version of spell). + dont forget about vaal discipline, basically free immortality.
My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
"
GeneralSexiePoring a écrit :

Vile Toxins grants more damage, but if it makes colouring easier for you, you can go for it. :)
"
GeneralSexiePoring a écrit :

Empower lvl4 instead of Vicious Proj gives the most damage or if you are using a +1 or +3 bow. Empower lvl3 by itself doesnt give higher dps than the Minion dmg-added fire-vp-vile toxins-dmg on full life setup.

EDIT: the above asumption is with a lvl 21 HoA, if you have a lvl 20 HoA then empower lvl3 instead of VP is the best dps setup.
Dernière édition par TeosMaoMao, le 21 déc. 2018 13:01:27
Hey there. l just cant see your skill tree. is it possible for you to check it ? l justwanna go for that build . it looks awesome

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires