[3.8] A CI/LL Tri-Curse Herald of Agony Occultist [Deathless Uber Elder, League Starter]

If anyone has any problems with movement speed, here is my setup for running around like crazy:

Poacher's + Cold Snap with Culling should generate enough frenzy charges for flask and phase run (+ Poacher's boosts HoA a lot too) so you can constantly make use of them. When I need some damage, I just swap Cold Snap and Culling with Desecrate and Spirit Offering (as the sockets are already proper color, no extra effort needed).
My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
Hey there guys,

Sorry, I haven't had much time recently to interact with you all and even to play my own version of the build...(still level 50 in act 5, SSF of course !)

I would like to thank a lot TeosMaoMao for all the accurate answers that he gave during the previous days. Well done dude !

I am really happy that every question in the topic has been given a warm welcome and good answers. Thanks to you all for this helpful and benevolent atmosphere !

As soon as I make more progress with my build, I will try to write down a nice review of it. So stay tuned !

Have fun guys !
hello guys, there's a scary monster in hc in a vaal temple in about act 7... he's the final scorpion guy that moves really fast before you open the vaal vase. When he shot the green stuff from his tail my energy shield gradually dropped from 3k to 0 in 3 seconds, then it went for my life. I'm assuming it's bleeding and I need to get a dousing flask to defend myself from that (if it were chaos damage, it would've gone straight for my life, wouldn't it?), right?
Dernière édition par sooshka, le 20 déc. 2018 10:26:12
Guys, this might be a stupid question, but why use a Short Bow for crafting? Wouldn't it be better to use a higher ilvl bow? And how to craft it? Alts + Augs then Regal until I get it?
"
adonaigabriel a écrit :
Guys, this might be a stupid question, but why use a Short Bow for crafting? Wouldn't it be better to use a higher ilvl bow? And how to craft it? Alts + Augs then Regal until I get it?

Its the cheapest 6l you can find because of porcupine cards.Its a 6l 1.5AS bow for 18c. A higher ilvl bow only gives a bit more AS if you are lucky to roll it with the +1 to gems mod. The rest are multimoded anyway if you got the currency so ilvl doesnt matter. Idealy you end up with something like this

and multimod the rest. So having a higher AS is welcome but not that helpful to waste fusings on a higher ilvl bow.

And yes alts and regals are all you need to craft it, if you are going for the multimod you might need to anul any extra sufixes to have space for the +2 to support gems mod.
My my , such a hard decision to start this build or not with around 100 chaos of currency.

Currently I am using storm brands, the damage is acceptable ( I wonder how much bigger or lower compared to this build) but I find the bigger es pool and recharge superior compared to my current 6k+ life + MoM.

I did not had too much luck with other type of summoner build be it phantasm soulwrest or spectre, or golem.
"
sooshka a écrit :
hello guys, there's a scary monster in hc in a vaal temple in about act 7... he's the final scorpion guy that moves really fast before you open the vaal vase. When he shot the green stuff from his tail my energy shield gradually dropped from 3k to 0 in 3 seconds, then it went for my life. I'm assuming it's bleeding and I need to get a dousing flask to defend myself from that (if it were chaos damage, it would've gone straight for my life, wouldn't it?), right?

It was probably a bleed. Yes chaos damage would eat your life through your energy shield. Were you running around a lot? Bleed hurts more when you run.

"
Narnis a écrit :
My my , such a hard decision to start this build or not with around 100 chaos of currency.

Currently I am using storm brands, the damage is acceptable ( I wonder how much bigger or lower compared to this build) but I find the bigger es pool and recharge superior compared to my current 6k+ life + MoM.

I did not had too much luck with other type of summoner build be it phantasm soulwrest or spectre, or golem.

I think for it's power this build is extremely cheap to start out gearing. Crafted weapon and high ES chest aren't required. I killed shaper on 2 5-links and a 400ES body armour.

There's a few pieces to it that can get expensive, but they aren't needed until end game.
Dernière édition par Trigorz, le 20 déc. 2018 15:23:12
"
Narnis a écrit :

6l shortbow with +1 to gems and AS = 18c + 350alts
5l Incandecent heart = 35c (or you can 5l it yourself 200 jewls 150 fusings)
Decent es rings and amulet with some resists = 15c
Sin treks = 1c
soul strike = 1c
bated breath = 1c
Decent es gloves and helm = 20c
lvl 21 HoA level it yourself q20 is not needed

with this setup you will be cruising through red maps

We started with 0 chaos currency and we completed all content.

Personally i crafted or found most of my stuff with currency i farmed myself (except dense fossils because fek azurite this league). I am comfortably clearing all content Uber elder, mastermind, shapers, guardians, syndicate encounters, delving nonstop, temple running etc. All that and i dont have a watchers eye (i have more than enough money to buy one i just dont need it yet) or crafted my endgame bow which are the two most expensive pieces of the endgame of this build. My 750 6l ES vaal regalia i crafted it myself with 30 dense fossils 600 jewls (took way too long to 6s) and about 700 fusings. But keep in mind that an incandescent heart is as good as a 550 ES regalia (the armour and ele mitigations are easily overlooked but they are really powerful defences that bump your EHP). A 6l chest is just an extra defence layer with temp chains for mapping meaning you can be more aggresive charging into packs, for bossing it is useless due to curse mitigations. Uber elder is the same fight whether you got a 4l RoA or a 6l RoA.

DPS is not extraordinary like the bajilions you see on other builds, its 740k (shaper dps) on your basic setup (Quill rain and lvl 21 HoA) and caps out at 1.5m with the best gear possible (5-10ex). But it is consistent, it is enough for all content and you are tanky if you know how to play with an es build.
Dernière édition par TeosMaoMao, le 20 déc. 2018 18:20:02
Yeah the build is pretty damn cheap to start with. I managed to pick up a corrupted ES chest with the right colors for 10c. It has crap-tier ES (~200) but it's serving me well until I can afford something better. Quill rain or the other uniques you need are dirt cheap too.
"
El_Pakito a écrit :
Hey there guys,

Sorry, I haven't had much time recently to interact with you all and even to play my own version of the build...(still level 50 in act 5, SSF of course !)

I would like to thank a lot TeosMaoMao for all the accurate answers that he gave during the previous days. Well done dude !

I am really happy that every question in the topic has been given a warm welcome and good answers. Thanks to you all for this helpful and benevolent atmosphere !

As soon as I make more progress with my build, I will try to write down a nice review of it. So stay tuned !

Have fun guys !

It is a nice thread we are all chipping in to make it better and to perfect it as much as it is possible.
Was looking forward to your version of the build, hope you find the time to play it and report back.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires