[3.8] A CI/LL Tri-Curse Herald of Agony Occultist [Deathless Uber Elder, League Starter]

"
WhiteAngelofDoom a écrit :
Hey there. l just cant see your skill tree. is it possible for you to check it ? l justwanna go for that build . it looks awesome

Hi, you have to download Path of Building, then you can import the whole build from the "Import/Export" section. You will have the skill tree, the items, the gems, etc :)
I don't know if you have answered this already or not but what about the watchers eye gem that gives you flat es for monsters hit by your attacks would that not provide better regen? thanks in advance
Hey,

Great guide, thank you.

Where do you guys got your +2 to level of support gems craft?
Found it yourself or do you have a trustworthy craft services?
"
SkoDo_ a écrit :
Hey,

Where do you guys got your +2 to level of support gems craft?

I got mine from a Crafting Service i utilized for a few League's now. U can msg me IG if u want the Contact. this is probably not the right place for advertising.
"
TeosMaoMao a écrit :
"
Narnis a écrit :
My my , such a hard decision to start this build or not with around 100 chaos of currency.

Currently I am using storm brands, the damage is acceptable ( I wonder how much bigger or lower compared to this build) but I find the bigger es pool and recharge superior compared to my current 6k+ life + MoM.

I did not had too much luck with other type of summoner build be it phantasm soulwrest or spectre, or golem.

6l shortbow with +1 to gems and AS = 18c + 350alts
5l Incandecent heart = 35c (or you can 5l it yourself 200 jewls 150 fusings)
Decent es rings and amulet with some resists = 15c
Sin treks = 1c
soul strike = 1c
bated breath = 1c
Decent es gloves and helm = 20c
lvl 21 HoA level it yourself q20 is not needed

with this setup you will be cruising through red maps

We started with 0 chaos currency and we completed all content.

Personally i crafted or found most of my stuff with currency i farmed myself (except dense fossils because fek azurite this league). I am comfortably clearing all content Uber elder, mastermind, shapers, guardians, syndicate encounters, delving nonstop, temple running etc. All that and i dont have a watchers eye (i have more than enough money to buy one i just dont need it yet) or crafted my endgame bow which are the two most expensive pieces of the endgame of this build. My 750 6l ES vaal regalia i crafted it myself with 30 dense fossils 600 jewls (took way too long to 6s) and about 700 fusings. But keep in mind that an incandescent heart is as good as a 550 ES regalia (the armour and ele mitigations are easily overlooked but they are really powerful defences that bump your EHP). A 6l chest is just an extra defence layer with temp chains for mapping meaning you can be more aggresive charging into packs, for bossing it is useless due to curse mitigations. Uber elder is the same fight whether you got a 4l RoA or a 6l RoA.

DPS is not extraordinary like the bajilions you see on other builds, its 740k (shaper dps) on your basic setup (Quill rain and lvl 21 HoA) and caps out at 1.5m with the best gear possible (5-10ex). But it is consistent, it is enough for all content and you are tanky if you know how to play with an es build.

I got slightly annoyed in oriath when I had a hard time with the shield bubble enemies. But the game want to convince me to continue (or atleast do occultist hehe)

Dernière édition par Narnis, le 22 déc. 2018 16:02:52
Hi, I'm planning to switch to this build since I'm a bit bored of Cold Snap/Vortex and the dps is a bit lacking for end-game content.

The tree is very similar too, so switching seems easy.

One question though: A lot of the builds I see of high level characters don't use Quill Rain. This and the other guide I saw both talk about how important it is. But almost every build I looked at had a multi-mod crafted bow. What do you think of this?
ign: aan_allein_daishan
"
koticgood a écrit :
Hi, I'm planning to switch to this build since I'm a bit bored of Cold Snap/Vortex and the dps is a bit lacking for end-game content.

One question though: A lot of the builds I see of high level characters don't use Quill Rain. This and the other guide I saw both talk about how important it is. But almost every build I looked at had a multi-mod crafted bow. What do you think of this?

Imo Quill Rain is more consistent and bigger QoL (the attack speed and mana gain on hit is simply awesome), but as others mentioned the multi-mod bow is more DPS. It's up to you what you prefer, I tried both and I still like QR more.

EDIT: Also, swapping Temporal Chains with Poacher's Mark increases damage by A LOT. I go from 1.1M DPS to 1.4M dps (ofc do not works with curse prevention, but otherwise its pretty awesome)
My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
Dernière édition par thedeathbeam, le 23 déc. 2018 07:04:59
"
koticgood a écrit :

A multimod bow is by far superior to a quill rain. It is double the dps literaly making the switch. your dps goes from 700k to 1.4m. So a multimod bow at 28 viru stacks has same dps as a quill rain at 40 viru stacks. But even so you can keep up the viru stacks at 40 just fine even at hard bosses. it takes 1 second longer to build up the stack and thats it. A 10% AS shortbow is 35% slower than a quill rain and thats it. Only time i noticed it was hard to keep up viru stacks in bosses and was around 20-30 is with less chance for monsters to be poisoned mod on maps and that was only for single targets. The funny part is that a 6l quill rain is about 3ex which is roughly how much a 6l multimod bow would cost plus some alts and a few chaos for the porcupines and maybe a few anulls.

I made the switch from Quill rain to a +1 bow (without multimod) almost from the start and never looked back. now i got the +1 and +2 multimod and life is just so much easier. You want more QoL? swap minion damage with minion speed and you still got 1m dps. We are talking about red map guardians shaper uelder farming not some white yellow maps that dps doesnt matter.

"
thedeathbeam a écrit :

EDIT: Also, swapping Temporal Chains with Poacher's Mark increases damage by A LOT. I go from 1.1M DPS to 1.4M dps (ofc do not works with curse prevention, but otherwise its pretty awesome)

Quill rain cant give you 1.1M DPS (shaper DPS not normal DPS). Also with poachers mark (meaning frenzy charges on the crawler) a multimod bow goes to 1.77M shaper dps or as you would call it 2.44M normal dps. And poachers mark works with anything since we can apply curses to hexproof enemies , there is nothing to prevent the crawler from building up frenzy charges, in boss fights that got adds its actually insane dps buff
Dernière édition par TeosMaoMao, le 23 déc. 2018 07:18:16
I’ve got 3.2 million shaper dps and 5.7 million normal dps. With 15,200 es. The build can be pushed further than what you think.
"
gjmine09 a écrit :
I’ve got 3.2 million shaper dps and 5.7 million normal dps. With 15,200 es. The build can be pushed further than what you think.

I guess that was also with Aul's and Hatred/Haste? As those boost the dmg by a lot, but Aul's is expensive and then you gotta make up for the lost stats from actual amulet what is annoying.

EDIT: Oh just saw your char, that is pretty insane gear (mainly the bow, damn).
EDIT2: And the lab enchant, sick
My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
Dernière édition par thedeathbeam, le 23 déc. 2018 09:58:58

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires