[3.8] A CI/LL Tri-Curse Herald of Agony Occultist [Deathless Uber Elder, League Starter]

Did anyone managed to kill mastermind? Didn't find info about how to get rid of the dot which prevents es recharge.
"
dtx1212 a écrit :
Did anyone managed to kill mastermind? Didn't find info about how to get rid of the dot which prevents es recharge.

Its not a recharge problem. Mastermind is invulnurable when you have that dot. There is a high totem pole in each quarter of the map. You have to stand near one of them and wait. Then something happens and totem pole gets destroyed. Then you lose the dot and can dps mastermind. Then you get the dot again, which means you gotta go to the next corner. Repeat 4 times and win.

Btw I took Zealot's Oath keystone to have more time in that fight. I get 4.7%/sec es regen (2.7% tree, 2% boots enchantment). It gives me about 500es/sec and costs about 300 flat es on my 12.4k still Skin of the Loyal char. Isn't it a good tradeoff?
"
Fortran775 a écrit :
"
dtx1212 a écrit :

Its not a recharge problem. Mastermind is invulnurable when you have that dot. There is a high totem pole in each quarter of the map. You have to stand near one of them and wait. Then something happens and totem pole gets destroyed. Then you lose the dot and can dps mastermind. Then you get the dot again, which means you gotta go to the next corner. Repeat 4 times and win.

Btw I took Zealot's Oath keystone to have more time in that fight. I get 4.7%/sec es regen (2.7% tree, 2% boots enchantment). It gives me about 500es/sec and costs about 300 flat es on my 12.4k still Skin of the Loyal char. Isn't it a good tradeoff?

Thanks for info, for that fight seems to be a good tradeoff, yeah
Dernière édition par dtx1212, le 19 déc. 2018 04:19:52
There's also a unique flask that gives Zealot's Oath while active, if you want to save a respec point you can try that one too. Haven't done the Mastermind fight yet so I don't know if it's enough.
Just done mastermind again and realized what i forgot to mention. Whenever you get that dot, you have to stand near that specific corner totem pole that is highlighted. Not just any of the 4.

And I'd say Zealots Oath is worthwhile outside of the fight too, if you have some regen. Like i can have about 12.7k es or 12.4r es + 500es/sec. The latter becomes better whenever i get continually damaged for more then half sec. Which i think happens frequently enough.

For anyone wondering about the potential end game crafted bow, besides hitting T1 minion damage and better attack speed (although no problems maintaining stacks on single target), this is more or less it.

"
Waldron94 a écrit :

For anyone wondering about the potential end game crafted bow, besides hitting T1 minion damage and better attack speed (although no problems maintaining stacks on single target), this is more or less it.

Nope jun mod with +2 level to socketed support gems with empower instead of VP is still better, reaches 1.4m Shaper dps yours is 1.15m, some guy crafted it a few pages ago. im still searching to find the mod myself, when i do ill craft one as well im in no hurry though my empower still got time to reach lvl3.
A little update on my side.

Fought UberElder for the first time, without dreamfragment. Took me 4 portals to take him down.

https://imgur.com/a/68zcBly

Thanks alot again for the build. Managed to do everything what the build promised. Cheers for that
Dernière édition par 2letterz, le 19 déc. 2018 11:38:08
"
Nope jun mod with +2 level to socketed support gems with empower instead of VP is still better, reaches 1.4m Shaper dps yours is 1.15m, some guy crafted it a few pages ago. im still searching to find the mod myself, when i do ill craft one as well im in no hurry though my empower still got time to reach lvl3

I didn't even know that mod existed, i guess it's time to get crafting again!
"
2letterz a écrit :
A little update on my side.

Fought UberElder for the first time, without dreamfragment. Took me 4 portals to take him down.

https://imgur.com/a/68zcBly

Thanks alot again for the build. Managed to do everything what the build promised. Cheers for that

Gratz mate it only gets better after the first kill.

For anyone that wants to get rid of dream fragments you can use this mod on boots, killed uber elder deathless with these. Can get cheap high ES boots without movementspeed and an open prefix and even some resists or stats on them.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires