[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

Hello.

First Thank you for this build. Even with the nerfs, it seems to work well, I've just tested it in standard (compare to some builds totally out with the nerfs..)

2 questions here :

- Compare to the Jugg Molten Strike 10 endurance charges with 2 Nebuloch, do you think this one is more tanky ? And has more dps (it seems it has but I want to be sure).

- I want to play it this league, for you which way is the best to craft the perfect helmet (enchant, influence, mods..) please ?

Sorry if questions have been already asked, but 429 pages to read is too for me :p.

Thank you !
"
Fuot a écrit :
Hello.

First Thank you for this build. Even with the nerfs, it seems to work well, I've just tested it in standard (compare to some builds totally out with the nerfs..)

2 questions here :

- Compare to the Jugg Molten Strike 10 endurance charges with 2 Nebuloch, do you think this one is more tanky ? And has more dps (it seems it has but I want to be sure).

- I want to play it this league, for you which way is the best to craft the perfect helmet (enchant, influence, mods..) please ?

Sorry if questions have been already asked, but 429 pages to read is too for me :p.

Thank you !

1. Get an eternal burgonet with 2 extra projectiles enchant.
2. Add any influence with the cheapest conq ex
3. Randomise influence until elder
4. Essence of Horror until you hit level 20 immolate (and other suffix of choice or craft something if empty); average of 60 essences for level 20 immolate!
5. if you are very rich make sure you have one other influence affix and maven orb. if you fail to upgrade immolate go back to 4. if you want to skip this continue with 6.
6. remember to craft suffix before this step if you have an open suffix. reforge keep suffix until you hit the conc effect prefix. average of six reforges for any level. if you are rich keep going until you hit conq effect +life or open prefix to craft life.
7. now the helmet is done but if you are still insanely rich and don't mind to start over if you're unlucky use t4 aisling to reveal +2 socketed gems prefix. if you remove essence mod or immolate you're fucked and have to start over with step 4.

Have fun with that. The best part is buying all the essences!

It's also possible to do step 4 with fossils but i didn't do that and don't know if that is cheaper than using essences.
"
Krogon a écrit :

1. Get an eternal burgonet with 2 extra projectiles enchant.
2. Add any influence with the cheapest conq ex
3. Randomise influence until elder
4. Essence of Horror until you hit level 20 immolate (and other suffix of choice or craft something if empty); average of 60 essences for level 20 immolate!
5. if you are very rich make sure you have one other influence affix and maven orb. if you fail to upgrade immolate go back to 4. if you want to skip this continue with 6.
6. remember to craft suffix before this step if you have an open suffix. reforge keep suffix until you hit the conc effect prefix. average of six reforges for any level. if you are rich keep going until you hit conq effect +life or open prefix to craft life.
7. now the helmet is done but if you are still insanely rich and don't mind to start over if you're unlucky use t4 aisling to reveal +2 socketed gems prefix. if you remove essence mod or immolate you're fucked and have to start over with step 4.

Have fun with that. The best part is buying all the essences!

It's also possible to do step 4 with fossils but i didn't do that and don't know if that is cheaper than using essences.

Thank you a lot for this detailed answer !
Just for step 6, reforge keep suffix is in Harvest ? I have not seen it yet this league...

Anyway, I have to save some money for the 4 first steps.

Thank you again !
Dernière édition par Fuot, le 27 juil. 2021 11:14:31
Why no wildfire jewel? We want more balls?
Running this build for expedition league, any changes or updates OP or anyone else running this build has made specifically for this league I should know about? just hit maps yesterday, loving it so far!
I am having terrible time with the build. Incredibly subpar damage and not as tanky as I would like to be. Can someone help me what I should do? I invested quite a bit (at least for my own standards) but I can't even run yellow maps smoothly.
"
pontiffsulyvahnnn a écrit :
I am having terrible time with the build. Incredibly subpar damage and not as tanky as I would like to be. Can someone help me what I should do? I invested quite a bit (at least for my own standards) but I can't even run yellow maps smoothly.

you're not the only one
i got around 30ex worth of gear and i am very squishy,
although my jugg is still low level and incomplete but it's not going to the right direction atm with that much investment
"
eden2888 a écrit :
"

you're not the only one
although my jugg is still low level and incomplete but it's not going to the right direction atm with that much investment

Hello,

Based on your character profile, many points are missing on your build (may be you removed some gems and features on this character ?) :

- I don't see CWDT + Immortal Call + Wave of Convictions => you lose a lot of tankiness and some DPS too.

- I don't see Fortify support (or corrupted weapon with fortify on hit) => lot of Tankiness lost too

- You don't have Precision, and no crit on your items/skill tree => you lose DPS and I'm pretty sure your Elemental Overload has a very low uptime during a boss fight for example. You lose some Attack Speed too. More attack speed = more balls = more dps.

- You don't have Blood & Sand => dps lost (I can see Flesh & Stone, so Sand Stance for more suvavibility seems Ok but Blood Stance of Flesh & Stone is useless on this build because you only dps with fire damage)

- You don't have any "normal" jewel (I can't see if you are using some jewels on your medium & large cluster jewel) => each jewel is a gain of DPS and Life.

- I see you are using Divine Flesh, now you need the small cluster jewel giving 3% max chaos res.

Like you said, you invested a lot. But for me you invested on some End-game items forgetting some Necessary Features.

But like I said, may be you removed some gems & if it's the case, 50% of my answer can be ignored.

How many dps Per Magma balls do you have ?
How many Life ?
How many Chaos Resistance ?

Finally, you are lvl 77. Some importants points are missing and with this Season and all nerfs, many builds are difficult before a specific level (bad dps, bad tankiness, or both..). This build is not smooth and strong before lvl 85-90 and some items/gems setup.
For example : Endurances chares help a lot with Physical damage reduction.

Regards.

(I hope you will understand me, I've totally lost my english knowledge)
Dernière édition par Fuot, le 5 août 2021 05:18:26
"

Link a POB of your build (you character has no gear on your profile) and look at my previous answer.
"
Fuot a écrit :
"
eden2888 a écrit :
"

you're not the only one

Hello,

Based on your character profile, many points are missing on your build (may be you removed some gems and features on this character ?) :

- I don't see CWDT + Immortal Call + Wave of Convictions => you lose a lot of tankiness and some DPS too.

- I don't see Fortify support (or corrupted weapon with fortify on hit) => lot of Tankiness lost too

- You don't have Precision, and no crit on your items/skill tree => you lose DPS and I'm pretty sure your Elemental Overload has a very low uptime during a boss fight for example. You lose some Attack Speed too. More attack speed = more balls = more dps.

- You don't have Blood & Sand => dps lost (I can see Flesh & Stone, so Sand Stance for more suvavibility seems Ok but Blood Stance of Flesh & Stone is useless on this build because you only dps with fire damage)

- You don't have any "normal" jewel (I can't see if you are using some jewels on your medium & large cluster jewel) => each jewel is a gain of DPS and Life.

- I see you are using Divine Flesh, now you need the small cluster jewel giving 3% max chaos res.

Like you said, you invested a lot. But for me you invested on some End-game items forgetting some Necessary Features.

But like I said, may be you removed some gems & if it's the case, 50% of my answer can be ignored.

How many dps Per Magma balls do you have ?
How many Life ?
How many Chaos Resistance ?

Finally, you are lvl 77. Some importants points are missing and with this Season and all nerfs, many builds are difficult before a specific level (bad dps, bad tankiness, or both..). This build is not smooth and strong before lvl 85-90 and some items/gems setup.
For example : Endurances chares help a lot with Physical damage reduction.

Regards.

(I hope you will understand me, I've totally lost my english knowledge)

Thank you very much for your detailed answer. I do miss some of the points you mentioned but I think you were looking at a different character of mine. Because I had some of the things you listed here.

I felt like I had some key equipment necessary to get the build going at least damage wise. With what I had I was expecting at least to breeze through yellow maps. Maybe I was wrong or not I don't know but my upgrades would take huge amounts of currency and I could not see the potential.

Right now you cannot see my items because I chose to start a different build and sold my equipment.

I am not a great player, it could possibly my fault that the build didn't work for me but that's fine. I want to thank you for the time you created and updated your build and your detailed answer.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires