[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

"
Speedohdk a écrit :

Hey guys, still enjoying the build thus far but am hitting a wall in t14+ maps damage wise. what do you think should be my next upgrade path? was thinking buying a +2 molten strike helmet and going the essence crafting method for my 6 link would be the best option, but it sounds quite expensive to do. any suggestions? I also have all of the recommended jewels now too. switching over to divine flesh was a huge upgrade in tankiness, even though I still have below a 6k life pool and am only at 85% chaos res

Also, is the 47% increased effect instilling orb on my dying sun enough to grant me a third ball or no?

you gear seems okay, the best upgrade will be +2 enchant, and no, you need 50% to get third balls.

Here is my POB for your reference https://pastebin.com/YAffUKNE
"
erve78 a écrit :
Does it work in league 3.15? Anybody have this experience?

build works fine, lost relatively less damage than most build, didnt get hit by the fortify nerf.
"
HybridBoy a écrit :
*ele ref is possible on a 3L, i swap for any other helmet with molten strike-multistrike-ancestral call. (no elder mods!)

Can you show me yours? How avoid ele ref with fire dmg from molten strike? Can you explain how do ele ref maps?
"
romigrabarz a écrit :
"
HybridBoy a écrit :
*ele ref is possible on a 3L, i swap for any other helmet with molten strike-multistrike-ancestral call. (no elder mods!)

Can you show me yours? How avoid ele ref with fire dmg from molten strike? Can you explain how do ele ref maps?

thats a quote from the archive...
I know, but I can't find information about do ele ref maps. Is it possible in actual patch (3.15)?
"
romigrabarz a écrit :
I know, but I can't find information about do ele ref maps. Is it possible in actual patch (3.15)?

just roll cantnot take reflect damage on sextant, prob easiest way to deal with that
"
romigrabarz a écrit :

you cant naturally run ele reflect maps.
in the far past it was possible with a specific setup, but not anymore.
Hi, great built btw but like to ask. Is there a POB version without the cluster jewel? As it seems kinda hard to obtain the same cluster jewel items on expedition league.
Hello!
Really thanks for this build. Still 79 lvl. but already can run uber lab for 5 min without dies and facetank Izaro without any problems.
Feels awesome!

Could you recommend enchant for gloves? Didn't find it in FAQ.
How budget friendly is this exactly? Like, I don't have much available usually due to bad luck but this looks like it would be a good fit for me (Brain stuff - the tankier, the better). My current HoA Jugg stuff probably isn't a good fit for this build to carry over I guess (LibertasVenenumEst if you wanna stalk).
Want to play a beginner friendly, highly expandable and reliable build? Try WreckerOfDays' ! https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288 -- My Hideout -> https://hideoutshowcase.com/hideout/show/2881

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires