[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

"
pontiffsulyvahnnn a écrit :

Thank you very much for your detailed answer. I do miss some of the points you mentioned but I think you were looking at a different character of mine. Because I had some of the things you listed here.

I felt like I had some key equipment necessary to get the build going at least damage wise. With what I had I was expecting at least to breeze through yellow maps. Maybe I was wrong or not I don't know but my upgrades would take huge amounts of currency and I could not see the potential.

Right now you cannot see my items because I chose to start a different build and sold my equipment.

I am not a great player, it could possibly my fault that the build didn't work for me but that's fine. I want to thank you for the time you created and updated your build and your detailed answer.

Hello again,

I was looking on eden2888 character and not your because like I said in another answer, your character is empty of items and gems so it is difficult to say what you did good or not.

Anyway, if you started a different build, good luck with this one. I know how it can be difficult to follow a build guide and feel that your character is bad compare to the guide. With experience, you'll know what is the most important for a build (gems, this item before this one etc.)

If a day you want to try again this one, don't hesitate to post your POB. Many people here are ready to help other players. I did it at 3.12, people helped me. I asked other questions during the next leagues and today I can say that I know how to start this build and min-max it for endgame.

Good luck, bye
Dernière édition par Fuot, le 5 août 2021 13:15:27
"
Fuot a écrit :
"
pontiffsulyvahnnn a écrit :

Thank you very much for your detailed answer. I do miss some of the points you mentioned but I think you were looking at a different character of mine. Because I had some of the things you listed here.

I felt like I had some key equipment necessary to get the build going at least damage wise. With what I had I was expecting at least to breeze through yellow maps. Maybe I was wrong or not I don't know but my upgrades would take huge amounts of currency and I could not see the potential.

Right now you cannot see my items because I chose to start a different build and sold my equipment.

I am not a great player, it could possibly my fault that the build didn't work for me but that's fine. I want to thank you for the time you created and updated your build and your detailed answer.

Hello again,

I was looking on eden2888 character and not your because like I said in another answer, your character is empty of items and gems so it is difficult to say what you did good or not.

Anyway, if you started a different build, good luck with this one. I know how it can be difficult to follow a build guide and feel that your character is bad compare to the guide. With experience, you'll know what is the most important for a build (gems, this item before this one etc.)

If a day you want to try again this one, don't hesitate to post your POB. Many people here are ready to help other players. I did it at 3.12, people helped me. I asked other questions during the next leagues and today I can say that I know how to start this build and min-max it for endgame.

Good luck, bye

thanks alot for your your comment, you are right with everything you said -
i updated it alittle last night with the 3% max chaos gem, and working on 3% max chaos shield (got 2% atm) so my total chaos is at 85% atm...
my tankiness is just fine i guess (just did uber lab, and i survive red map bosses with my low level)
my problem is the damage, i know i am missing points and some stuff but MOST of the items are there and my dmg is VERY low, i will try to level it up to 90 and get some more damage jewels and such to push it alittle more and see how it goes
anyway thanks again for your information :)
Does it work in league 3.15? Anybody have this experience?
I have unreserved 422 mana, skill cost 22 mana.
I have trouble with mana, because if I take damage, my mana lost to 0. Don't know why. Then I can't use skill and die. This situations take very often.
"
romigrabarz a écrit :
I have unreserved 422 mana, skill cost 22 mana.
I have trouble with mana, because if I take damage, my mana lost to 0. Don't know why. Then I can't use skill and die. This situations take very often.

CWDT now cost mana.
dont use lvl 20 wave of conviction.

Hey guys, still enjoying the build thus far but am hitting a wall in t14+ maps damage wise. what do you think should be my next upgrade path? was thinking buying a +2 molten strike helmet and going the essence crafting method for my 6 link would be the best option, but it sounds quite expensive to do. any suggestions? I also have all of the recommended jewels now too. switching over to divine flesh was a huge upgrade in tankiness, even though I still have below a 6k life pool and am only at 85% chaos res

Also, is the 47% increased effect instilling orb on my dying sun enough to grant me a third ball or no?
Dernière édition par Speedohdk, le 7 août 2021 13:37:59
selling my gear pm me/send msg if interested with offer
Spoiler
I have 3 questions:

1. What nodes should I pick the last? Realistically I will get to lvl 91-2 with this, but I cannot decide what to leave out. I want the endurance charges, I want the clusters, I want the life, I also want the damage.

2. How should I sustain mana? Poacher's mark is not bad, but if you mess it up you just run out of mana and you cannot reapply the mark so you are mana limited in your attack speed, your WB can also lag. How can I get around that most effectively? I got the Mana Flows notable and the 2 passives around it but it is still a little clunky. Or do I just need to git gud and be able to apply the mark every time like a big boy?

3. This is similar to the previous but the CWDT is shaky like this in the new patch. It just wont trigger if you are out of mana. And that happens when the fight is the most chaotic and you messed up anyway. I'm thinking about dropping wave of conviction for lifetap, but it would be a damn shame. What are my options here?
I didnt realize until reading your post that I wasn't proccing immortal call or my golem, Maybe i should drop lightning golem for blood tap?
"
SoonDead a écrit :
I have 3 questions:

1. What nodes should I pick the last? Realistically I will get to lvl 91-2 with this, but I cannot decide what to leave out. I want the endurance charges, I want the clusters, I want the life, I also want the damage.

2. How should I sustain mana? Poacher's mark is not bad, but if you mess it up you just run out of mana and you cannot reapply the mark so you are mana limited in your attack speed, your WB can also lag. How can I get around that most effectively? I got the Mana Flows notable and the 2 passives around it but it is still a little clunky. Or do I just need to git gud and be able to apply the mark every time like a big boy?

3. This is similar to the previous but the CWDT is shaky like this in the new patch. It just wont trigger if you are out of mana. And that happens when the fight is the most chaotic and you messed up anyway. I'm thinking about dropping wave of conviction for lifetap, but it would be a damn shame. What are my options here?

Question 1, leave out the life to the end. Be sure to get xoph and anoint the tribal fury, they save a lot of points.

Question 2, the mana leech from the cluster should be enough,i also added a low level clarity since i have the space.

Question 3, I take out golem and self cast it instead.

Here is my Pob https://pastebin.com/YAffUKNE

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires