[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

"
DagroTV a écrit :
"
y562565 a écrit :
Looks Like this survive the 3.15 patch notes

I have hope but the mana cost bullshit this season is a real prob i guess

mana isnt an issue from what i can see, from 27 to 36, not that big of a difference.

"
solaris32 a écrit :
Looks like this build got nerfed hard. I'm only seeing 500k per magma ball in PoB instead of the 1.9m the OP said it was before. Unless I'm doing something wrong in PoB? All I did was import the code.

1. POE got nerfed hard in general.
everything is weaker now, some builds are literally unplayable due to the changes that about to happen in 3.15

2. dps went down by a lot, but not to that extent.
my POB shows ~1.3m dps per ball, down from ~1.9m before the changes.

at first look the build will function the same in 3.15 as it did before, just weaker.
but note that everything is nerfed too, i would say by much more than this build did.

i personally think that this is a great opportunity to "vote with your feet/wallet" and skip the league completely.
every build is gonna suck anyway right?
no reason to tolerate this abusive behavior from GGG.

Dernière édition par HybridBoy, le 22 juil. 2021 12:32:00
Skip league
im not gonna bother with the game

might just leave the game running in the background just to sell stuff in standard. but i'd rather just play something else for 3 months and see where the game is at in 3.16

ive got like 300 contracts i wanted to plow through though. im just so burned out from delving, mapping and doing sirus runs. but GGG deciding to neuter the game takes a load off my shoulders, now i can catch up on other games ive been meaning to get back to.

i got an xbox series x at launch and like a month later i figured i'd screw around on POE and finish grinding my jugg to 100. havent been able to put the game away since. and for the last 7 months thats like all ive played on pc and my xbox has been collecting dust along with the rest of my consoles

so im glad GGG decided to gimp their game down. this nerfhammer might be the best thiing thats ever happened to me. i think its time for me to play something else
Dernière édition par idrankyourbeer, le 22 juil. 2021 15:19:19
Will you update the PoB tho? :)
how is this build for league start? seems all other builds got nerfed hard, thinking this build will be way better now?

thanks
This build maybe still good in 3.15, League start will be a little harder than 3.14.
I think so.
"
idrankyourbeer a écrit :
im not gonna bother with the game

might just leave the game running in the background just to sell stuff in standard. but i'd rather just play something else for 3 months and see where the game is at in 3.16

ive got like 300 contracts i wanted to plow through though. im just so burned out from delving, mapping and doing sirus runs. but GGG deciding to neuter the game takes a load off my shoulders, now i can catch up on other games ive been meaning to get back to.

i got an xbox series x at launch and like a month later i figured i'd screw around on POE and finish grinding my jugg to 100. havent been able to put the game away since. and for the last 7 months thats like all ive played on pc and my xbox has been collecting dust along with the rest of my consoles

so im glad GGG decided to gimp their game down. this nerfhammer might be the best thiing thats ever happened to me. i think its time for me to play something else

exactly.
people always complain but keep playing.
only when GGG will lose money they we be forced to change.

"
Genji084 a écrit :
Will you update the PoB tho? :)

the changes in 3.15 arent really functional, only nefs.
so in theory it should play the same, just weaker.
Do you think you'll still be able to facetank in 3.15? That's why I wanted to play it so baddd
Dernière édition par Shampowerup, le 23 juil. 2021 01:09:58
Dernière édition par idrankyourbeer, le 23 juil. 2021 16:53:38
cwdt gem nerf seems a bit heavy on this at the moment, i rarely seem to trigger the full link but only one skill at a time. Manual golem and maybe lvl 1 cwdt setup? i mean wave of conviction offer -15% at any level etc. Add something like a low level tempest shield to it maybe?
[quote="g64" realm="pc"]Players are 'normal' monsters.

Unless you wear full demigod set, obviously.[/quote]
Dernière édition par Pandab1rd, le 24 juil. 2021 17:24:04

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires