[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

Hey hybrid! I really liked this build idea, I'm almost 60 now on Harvest. Could you explain any easy way to get this Helmet with those enchants? I'm kinda new. Currently a helm with MS + immolate or concentrated effect is 15 exalts or more on Harvest.
"
Svaliinn a écrit :
Hey hybrid! I really liked this build idea, I'm almost 60 now on Harvest. Could you explain any easy way to get this Helmet with those enchants? I'm kinda new. Currently a helm with MS + immolate or concentrated effect is 15 exalts or more on Harvest.

There is no easy way. I think its possible to craft helmet with lab enchant ( molten strike fires 3 additional projectiles) + immolate + concentrated effect with seeds but i dont know if you have experience with crafting. If you are lvl 60 - just buy helmet with immolate + concentrated effect, it will be enough.
"
HybridBoy a écrit :
also dont forget you have pretty GG gear :) most people wont get to that level and without the gear to carry your damage the build feels bad.

I need to disagree on this. I bought:
rings 10c each - only life, accuracy, res, 20% elemental damage on one
belt 10c ( life, res)
boots 50c (elusive, spell/att dodge, life - it can by only with elusive and spell dodge probably)
body armor - i chaos spam random 6 link i found just for some life
gloves - strike skill, life, res
jewels - i only used watchers eye, might of the meek, green nightmare, glorious vanity, wild fire, cluster
I left my helmet because its easy to craft and i needed intelligence.

I killed on awakening 8: hydra, i died once on phoenix, t16 maps no problem. It probably wont kill sirus but new players dont go straight to t16 maps or end game bosses. Anyway its your build i just enjoy playing it;)
Can anyone explain how I can get enough Dexterity to level-up Blood Rage gem? Not mentioning that Grelwood Shank requires 122 Dex itself.
How are you getting the life steal and life regen you have on your POB. I cannot for the life of me mimic it. Ive done everything. Very strange. I cant even hit 800 life regen and you have like 1400.
I feel like im lacking something? Could you advice me what should I upgrade??
Finally got the guy to maps, put on the gear I was able to craft/buy and having the time of my life with the build. It clears extremely well for being 'melee' and as long as you aren't completely stupid, bossing is safe and easy.

I have made 3 endgame characters now in HHC and this one is by far my favorite. I don't know where else to upgrade my gear without spending an absurd amount of currency to do so. I'll probably try to get a few more levels for some hp but I can safely say he's done.

I did tweak the tree/gear a little to fit in elemental ailment immunity. So no need to worry about shock or ignite. I haven't looked into Imbalanced Guard or Call to Arms yet but not sure if I need them.

Here's a video of A8 Sirius in HHC:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p72s-XhhX3I

And more than likely, my final gear set:

Thanks Hybrid for the awesome guide and anyone that has doubts about MS, I don't know what else to say to convince you.... The build works!
for our build imbalanced guard is worth it, see the FAQ.
call to arms isnt useful IMO, i dont play with warcries because i dont like the playstyle.
and even if you would play with them you want to use more than one so the keystone doesnt synergies with the playstyle.

is this a mirror tier helm for this build? crafted the helm
Dernière édition par tobymacx, le 5 août 2020 19:54:52
"
tobymacx a écrit :

is this a mirror tier helm for this build? crafted the helm

yes, and the crit will help getting EO to proc :)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires