[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

"
HybridBoy a écrit :
"
TheBallWall a écrit :

I personally would definitely like to see the results!

"
Gredzel a écrit :

Damage looks insane i just wonder about survivability. I have some of the similar gear or i can sell and get right gear. I would probably try it out.

so i did some testing with stuff i had laying around, this is what it looks like:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aB8xFwuOn0

POB: https://pastebin.com/wBNCgkms

Hey i made this build im lvl 88. Mapping is very nice - big damage and a lot movement speed, its grate for mapping. But when it comes to harder bosses
( guardians etc) i dont know, it feels bad. I die when i face tank and when i try dodging i run out of flasks and die. I have less life regen then in your pob but still i dont think extra 500 life regen would help me. Or im just bad at this game heh:)

Anyway i have boots with elusive and a lot spell/attack dodge i will try with acrobatics and green nightmare. I will have 60/70 spell/attack dodge (on paper at least). Will see how it will work:)
Im enjoying this build its nice map farming machine heh:) and for Sirus or guardians i have your juggernaut.
"
Gredzel a écrit :

Hey i made this build im lvl 88. Mapping is very nice - big damage and a lot movement speed, its grate for mapping. But when it comes to harder bosses
( guardians etc) i dont know, it feels bad. I die when i face tank and when i try dodging i run out of flasks and die. I have less life regen then in your pob but still i dont think extra 500 life regen would help me. Or im just bad at this game heh:)

Anyway i have boots with elusive and a lot spell/attack dodge i will try with acrobatics and green nightmare. I will have 60/70 spell/attack dodge (on paper at least). Will see how it will work:)
Im enjoying this build its nice map farming machine heh:) and for Sirus or guardians i have your juggernaut.

i know most people will call it a successful build but it doesnt "meet my standards".
so yea, its working but IMO its not 100% there, also the reason i didnt add it to the main guide, well that and the fact you need a lot of good gear to get it going.
Hey Hybrid, made this MS Jugg and loving it so far. I'm not quite as tanky yet as you are in the vids, and not sure why, but I think my life pool is too small. I took as much of the damage passives as I could and I'm only lvl 89 so far.

I have a quick question though and its in regards to Marble Amulets. I'm wondering if a nicely rolled Marble Amulet would be beneficial to this build with the +% armor, + life regen on attack skills, + max life, and the life regen implicit?
"
Beyette a écrit :
Hey Hybrid, made this MS Jugg and loving it so far. I'm not quite as tanky yet as you are in the vids, and not sure why, but I think my life pool is too small. I took as much of the damage passives as I could and I'm only lvl 89 so far.

I have a quick question though and its in regards to Marble Amulets. I'm wondering if a nicely rolled Marble Amulet would be beneficial to this build with the +% armor, + life regen on attack skills, + max life, and the life regen implicit?

No. You would loose avatar of fire and a lot dmg.
Thanks for the reply, I didn't think of that as I was making the post!
Dernière édition par Beyette, le 27 juil. 2020 10:36:06
Apologies for the stupid question, it was asked in many forms, but I couldn't find an answer in the thread.

hybrid's PoB shows 1800 life regen - where does it come from?

I currently have like 600, and have no idea what will increase that number? Just pure life amount?
I just started playing PoE 2 weeks ago. Coming from D3 PoE seems like a much better game. I love it so far. But i'm still such a noob.

I didnt know what i was doing so my first char became a Moltenstrike Jugger.

I followed this build: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/molten-strike-juggernaut-build-guide

But now in lvl 84 i do got alot of problems. Not yet fully geared, and still have to learn alot about the basics. I do got alot of questions. But for now what i want to know is if i can use this build instead? I found that the build i'm following from poe-vault is outdated and just dont work that good. Also people are telling me to stop following and try to do a rework on my char. I decided to keep my char (not starting new yet) still learning the basics anyway..

So i was hoping that this hybrid molten strike jugger build would be a better solution for me? I'm thinking about trying it for myself. But i will need to change alot of passives and all my gear. Is it worth it?

You can see my char, its public, if you feel like helping.

Thank you.

/Hardt89 (MSjuggernautDK)

Dernière édition par Hardt89, le 27 juil. 2020 11:57:59
After a long break from PoE I decided to play again and picked up this build. Killed Elder, Shaper, Uber Elder and Sirus A7 at the moment and having so much fun!
Smooth mapping and bosses are pretty easy when you got decent gear. And now even noobs like me can craft that decent gear easy, just grind those seeds.

Thanks a lot hybridboy!
"
Arbuzio a écrit :
Apologies for the stupid question, it was asked in many forms, but I couldn't find an answer in the thread.

hybrid's PoB shows 1800 life regen - where does it come from?

I currently have like 600, and have no idea what will increase that number? Just pure life amount?

Is his pob in calcs click on regen it will tell you everything.
He got 17.2% life regeneration ( from skill tree and flask),
He got 10485 life,
10485*17.2%=1803.4

"
Hardt89 a écrit :
I just started playing PoE 2 weeks ago. Coming from D3 PoE seems like a much better game. I love it so far. But i'm still such a noob.

I didnt know what i was doing so my first char became a Moltenstrike Jugger.

I followed this build: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/molten-strike-juggernaut-build-guide

But now in lvl 84 i do got alot of problems. Not yet fully geared, and still have to learn alot about the basics. I do got alot of questions. But for now what i want to know is if i can use this build instead? I found that the build i'm following from poe-vault is outdated and just dont work that good. Also people are telling me to stop following and try to do a rework on my char. I decided to keep my char (not starting new yet) still learning the basics anyway..

So i was hoping that this hybrid molten strike jugger build would be a better solution for me? I'm thinking about trying it for myself. But i will need to change alot of passives and all my gear. Is it worth it?

You can see my char, its public, if you feel like helping.

Thank you.

/Hardt89 (MSjuggernautDK)

I think this game is so deep that every one is learning all the time heh.
Regret orbs are cheap and build is solid, noob friendly like myself:)
I think you would not regret changing to this build.
Just dont expect ( like many ppl in this forum) that with items worth few chaos and half useless stats, build with perform like in videos. You need to invest few exalted orbs ( or craft, easy in harvest league) to enjoy this build or any build.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires