[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

"
Gredzel a écrit :
"
Arbuzio a écrit :
Apologies for the stupid question, it was asked in many forms, but I couldn't find an answer in the thread.

hybrid's PoB shows 1800 life regen - where does it come from?

I currently have like 600, and have no idea what will increase that number? Just pure life amount?

Is his pob in calcs click on regen it will tell you everything.
He got 17.2% life regeneration ( from skill tree and flask),
He got 10485 life,
10485*17.2%=1803.4

Thanks, somehow I didn't find that click option!

Have a good day fellow exile :)
"
HybridBoy a écrit :
"
Gredzel a écrit :

Hey i made this build im lvl 88. Mapping is very nice - big damage and a lot movement speed, its grate for mapping. But when it comes to harder bosses
( guardians etc) i dont know, it feels bad. I die when i face tank and when i try dodging i run out of flasks and die. I have less life regen then in your pob but still i dont think extra 500 life regen would help me. Or im just bad at this game heh:)

Anyway i have boots with elusive and a lot spell/attack dodge i will try with acrobatics and green nightmare. I will have 60/70 spell/attack dodge (on paper at least). Will see how it will work:)
Im enjoying this build its nice map farming machine heh:) and for Sirus or guardians i have your juggernaut.

i know most people will call it a successful build but it doesnt "meet my standards".
so yea, its working but IMO its not 100% there, also the reason i didnt add it to the main guide, well that and the fact you need a lot of good gear to get it going.

Hey like i mentioned, i made some changes. I added acrobatics, green nightmare, boots, so i have 68/75 spell/attack dodge chance. I added also enduring cry to help maintain/generate endurance charges (5 because of acrobatics) and im using immortal call. In pob fully buffed -10.6m shaper dps.
I spent about 80-90 ex i think. Helmet i crafted myself, its super easy to craft it with seeds. I not checked other gear, was to lazy xD.
So yea, this build its not budget friendly but i dont know if you can get millions of damage and tank sirus beam with few exalted orbs ( im not familiar with many builds).
Sirus fight - https://youtu.be/OaLifhsCw3U - its half of the fight - I died on second phase - i ran into storm xD. I forgot to use berserk as well, im still stressing at this fight.
So yea i enjoy your build even more now:D
Dernière édition par Gredzel, le 27 juil. 2020 22:36:24
mini test for slower projectiles instead of EDWA:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipiytzCX75E

single target is better, but clear is dogshit with slow proj and conc effect :(

faster projectiles grant a good coverage, but the damage just feels meh.
how did you fixed mana issues?
Did a tectonic slam build and died at 98 by 'experimenting' to see if I Could take a maze meteor on Sirius A8. Lost a RF Chieftan to a Nullifier in my garden.

With all my leftover riches, I'm going to give this build a college try with the best gear I can craft (In the limitations of HHC).

So far, I have these items:

I'll keep this updated to see how this performs at the most extreme levels.

Edit: Molten Strike has always been my love and joy (Betrayal League was my peak with it). Have played Howa and Life but its been quite a few leagues since I've done a life version
Dernière édition par Robet24, le 28 juil. 2020 19:47:48
Amulet Anointment? What's the best one for this build? Your guide doesn't show an amulet enchant yet.
He mentions it. Its tribal fury
hey Hybridboy i worked on your second build for the last few days. I just thought i will share results.
-changed tree a bit, im not using wildfire and thread of Hope.
-changed anointment to cleansed thoughts ( damage plus explo chest gives enough map clear i think)
-changed herald of purity to flesh and stone ( im not sure if should drop herald of ash or purity, purity gives a bit more damage but with ash, map clear feels better)
defences:
- 70% spell dodge
- 75% attack dodge + blind + 3% chance evade attack = 88% chance to not be hit
- imbalanced guard - i read about this keystone and im not sure but it should give about 10% less damage taken with 5k armor + 5 endurance charges + soul of lunaris
- body armor convert 15% phys damage to cold
- 77 fire res
77 cold res
76 lighting
88 chaos res
- 50 % of elemental damage taken as chaos damage ( dont need a lot of life regeneration to stop degen)
- fortify + natures patience
all of this with 5.4k life gives 270k effective health pool.

damage: 4.1m - 5.8 with debuffs - 11.4m with debuffs + berserk + totem

Im lvl 95 so with 3 more skill points and some better rolled life on helmet and ring i can get close to 6k life + adding another 400k damage. with awakened curse on hit, damage with debuffs would go to 6.9m.

Total this build cost probably like 100 - 130 ex. With awakened gems, triple crit multi jewels, 6ex rings. It can by cheaper with less damage.
I saw like 2 weeks ago MbX published gladiator build on which he spend 500 ex with similar results. Items are cheaper now but still. Build has potential, you should not hide it;)
Dernière édition par Gredzel, le 31 juil. 2020 23:10:36
"
Gredzel a écrit :
hey Hybridboy i worked on your second build for the last few days. I just thought i will share results.
-changed tree a bit, im not using wildfire and thread of Hope.
-changed anointment to cleansed thoughts ( damage plus explo chest gives enough map clear i think)
-changed herald of purity to flesh and stone ( im not sure if should drop herald of ash or purity, purity gives a bit more damage but with ash, map clear feels better)
defences:
- 70% spell dodge
- 75% attack dodge + blind + 3% chance evade attack = 88% chance to not be hit
- imbalanced guard - i read about this keystone and im not sure but it should give about 10% less damage taken with 5k armor + 5 endurance charges + soul of lunaris
- body armor convert 15% phys damage to cold
- 77 fire res
77 cold res
76 lighting
88 chaos res
- 50 % of elemental damage taken as chaos damage ( dont need a lot of life regeneration to stop degen)
- fortify + natures patience
all of this with 5.4k life gives 270k effective health pool.

damage: 4.1m - 5.8 with debuffs - 11.4m with debuffs + berserk + totem

Im lvl 95 so with 3 more skill points and some better rolled life on helmet and ring i can get close to 6k life + adding another 400k damage. with awakened curse on hit, damage with debuffs would go to 6.9m.

Total this build cost probably like 100 - 130 ex. With awakened gems, triple crit multi jewels, 6ex rings. It can by cheaper with less damage.
I saw like 2 weeks ago MbX published gladiator build on which he spend 500 ex with similar results. Items are cheaper now but still. Build has potential, you should not hide it;)

very impressive results :)

i know you need the anointment for the chaos res, but giving up on tribal fury sounds bad for clear, how is it without the notable?
why flesh and stone? defense?

my real problem with this version of the build is that its no longer a "molten strike build", its basically a melee fire build.
for example you can swap molten strike for tec slam without changing anything.
tec slam also has the advantage of not being a strike skill so you dont even need tribal fury and +1 gloves.

also dont forget you have pretty GG gear :) most people wont get to that level and without the gear to carry your damage the build feels bad.
"
HybridBoy a écrit :

very impressive results :)

i know you need the anointment for the chaos res, but giving up on tribal fury sounds bad for clear, how is it without the notable?
why flesh and stone? defense?

my real problem with this version of the build is that its no longer a "molten strike build", its basically a melee fire build.
for example you can swap molten strike for tec slam without changing anything.
tec slam also has the advantage of not being a strike skill so you dont even need tribal fury and +1 gloves.

also dont forget you have pretty GG gear :) most people wont get to that level and without the gear to carry your damage the build feels bad.

Flesh and stone is just for defense, before i had 88 chaos resistance and a lot more damage, i changed purity to flesh and stone and it just stayed. Maybe i could get purity back now:)
Tribal fury - after i changed it, i dont really felt like massive difference on map clear, explo chest is doing its job:).
GGG put a lot of work in harvest crafting system and it will go core probably, so definition of GG items might change. For example helmet im using. I bought base 20c, warlords exalted orb 1+ ex, some alts and t1 seeds (not a lot). I was done in 5 min.
Anyway i will go check tec slam, how it works. For me, if i can change primary skill anytime its advantage;)

edit: nah molten strike better:)
btw a lot of items i have are worth more now. For example belt i got it for 10 ex then it was just simple add attack remove attack to get elemental damage. Steel ring i bought for 1.5 ex with bench crafted life and some bad def mode. A bit of removing, adding with harvest (this one is tricky because life gained on hit can be removed) i think only 1 ring and boots i bought as they are.
Dernière édition par Gredzel, le 1 août 2020 08:16:36

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires